Build Guide by Nightranger
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Irelia - Will of Death
- nice dmg mid / late
- not squishy
- can kill on few seconds
- can harase even ranged champions
- hard to play
- costs 6300
- Very weak early ( I dont recommend to gang till u get like 11 lvl )
How To Use Skills
- Bladesurge - It`s the most usefull skill. With this skill u can do everything... but, dont do any stupid things like useing it to "just do dmg" to enemy when... they are more than one or it is too stong for you. This is the best minion killing skill. How to use it ? One of tacticks are just go to bush >Q at atk low hp minion > back to bush . It`s so usefull when line 1v1 ranged champion.
- Hiten style - Well that skill is good weapon.... if you don`t forget about using it!!! Use this skill before useing combo ( W > Q > E ) or after ( Q > E > W ). I use it always after becouse it deals more dmg (this skill doesnt work at Equilibrium strike! ) . The best of this skill is , that you restore 10hp per atk on 4 lvl . Eq strike also saved my a$$ so many times, when i had low hp and enemy had full. I just stunned him then flashed out. He will have so low chance to catch & kill you.
- Equilibriuym Strike - The a$$ saveing / chase skill . It`s slow allows you to disable ur enemy escaping from battle . This skill works pretty when u stay near your turret with low hp . IF your enemy will try to turret dive you can kill him!
- Transcendent Blades - Irelia`s ultimate. How to use it the best? There are two ways... one is damage ur enemy (kill)... second way is using ulti to heal yourself! (it can heal like 1/2 of your hp on few seconds)
- Ionian fervor - It`s passive skill that helps you like merc boots
x 9 - it`s AD build so fighting w/o these runes will be useless
x 9 - you don`t need any mana regen items when you get these runes
x 9 - nice CDR late
x 9 - well .. it`s better then flat hp runes late game... I quese that arm pen runes are the best for Irelia
- The best boots for AD type.
- After building that item you are avaible to gang , and take your enemies down.
- nice dmg / crit item . After building that your crits will do like 450+ dmg with normal hit.
- Dmg combined with life steal - perfect weapon.
- Helps you chase an enemy , gives you hp... don`t need more resons to take it.
- Additional armour penetration . Helps you with tanks.
If you need magic res , you can replace The Black Cleaver for
If you need anti-dps item take
If your opponents team is full of tanks - replace The Bloodthirster or The Black Cleaver for
- Very nice dmg skill for early / mid game, incrases chance to kill.
- That skill saved me lots of times and helped me kill even more times, becouse Flash + Bladesurge on running low - hp enemy = kill
Always fight with brain , don`t be greedy and don`t feed enemy . That`s the way how to win with Irelia
Also... didn`t know where to place that hint - Irelia + lizard buff = chasing slow combo
Enjoy my build and don`t forget to comment - will help me improve my build if i forgot something.