Build Guide by
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Miss Fortune Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Ow, a physical Miss Fortune is strong. I can't deny that.
But after losing with a psycical Miss Fortune, I wanted to try something else. The result is this: a strong balanced Mage Fortune. And it works perfectly.
Balanced item build
What do I mean with balanced?
Except for Guadrian Angel every item will help damaging your enemies with your Ability spells. But besides of that, they also help your endure hard battles.
- Abyssal Scepter (Magic Resist)
- Relai's Crystal Scepter (Health)
- Zhonya's Ring (2 seconds immortality)
- Nashor's Tooth (Reduces cooldown, because spamming ''let it rain'' can save you to)
Together with Guardian Angel (for defence and more magic resist)you won't be squishy. And because of that, you might not be the first target in team battles.
Result: kill, kill, kill!
I am not going to explain Miss Fortune's skills.How to use them, that matters.
- Double Up: you won't need this one, except if all the other abilities are on cooldown. In that case attack the close champion, so the bullet will hit the champion behind it to if possible. This situation will only be possible at the end of the game.
- Impure shots: Usefull, even for the mage. Increase your speed after activate it for destoying turrents fast. Use it also on champions, which can heal itself or get healed by a close allie champion.
- Let it rain: The ability you will spam. After getting the Nashor's Tooth, you won't fear of empty mana often. In mid game this ability will destroy entirly waves. If possible do that. You can also use the decreased movement speed on enemies for saving you or your allies.. or making escaping of enemies almost impossible.
- Bullet time: Excaust can help you making sure to kill an enemy champion. Remember that you can use this skill through walls to kill enemies.
Use your summoner spells to escape from enemies or to make sure that enemies can't escape from you.
- You can harass enemies at their turrents with your ''Let it rain'' and ''Bullet time'', while being away from the turrent's range.
- After you bought all the items, buy all the usefull elixers. Money won't be usefull for anything else.
- Are the enemy champions stronger than expected and/or focused on you? Buy the Guardian Angel sooner.
- As soon as you can kill a wave with one ''Let it rain'', do it! Money is very important for this character.
And this is it.
Do you have advice, comments or even complains on this build, please give it. This is my first build and want to improve my creating skills to make more ones.