Team Guide by AnalSamurai
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Please keep in mind that this is not a full game/character build, but merely a very early game build with some tips.
This is a two person combo for Zilean and Sion. (Obviously) Assuming my math is correct, it deals 544 AOE damage at level 3. Additional target damage can be provided with Ignite, Cryptic Gaze, and melee.
Note: Damage calculated ignores runes, magic resist, and Mastery Points.
1. Sion uses Death's Caress (preferably in grass.)
2. Zilean counts to about 5 or 6 and casts time bomb on Sion.
3. Zilean casts Rewind and an additional time bomb on Sion.
4. Sion flashes out of grass and either runs next to or exhausts and runs next to enemy.
6. If enemy survives (neutral wave should all die) , stun -> Zilean ignite
-Wait until level 4 and slow enemy or speed up Sion with Time Warp.
-Use Sion as a major pusher/ hero chaser combining Death's Caress with Chrono Shift
-Pwn some noobs