Build Guide by flagger
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
*Makes an uber tank mid-late game
*Can dish out some nasty Dps
*His vorpal spikes are great for farming without suffering manna starvation
*Get to nom up enemy champions
*its fun to watch the enemy champions run in terror when they see you in full size
*Early game is cannon fodder for ranged dps
*Rupture is an easy ability to avoid
*if you spam your ability's you will mana starve in early game
*tends to be main target for flash ganks
How to play with:
What to do:
* This part of the game is all about getting the "green stuff" run around slaughtering creeps and minions to your hearts content
* Your starting goal should be to acquire warmog's armor but if you aren't making much money early i'd advise that you buy the Mercury's treads instead, after both are bought go for leviathan armor
* Try to always lane with a partner early on preferably someone who is ranged dps
* Try to use rupture on enemy champions when attacking enemy minions because they wont see your foot stomp and will only be able to tell if they see the rupture itself
What not to do:
* Though it is tempting do not rupture enemy minions to farm this will lead to massive mana starvation
* Try to not fight with the enemy champs unless they bring the fight to you 1v1 only fight if the odds are even Exp."1v1 2v2 2v1" and the enamy uses melee attacks because a hit and run ranged dps is Cho'gaths worst nightmare early-mid game.
* This is where the fun begins its time to climb to the top of the food chain with "Feast"
most people say its a waste to use it on creeps or minions i find that This is untrue use feast on anything you can until you get to your sixth stack. To put it simply the earlier you can get your hp bonuses the better.
* Against champions only use feast has a finishing blow.
* Once you have your stacks of fest start pushing way more aggressively the vast difference of your hp early on is Cho'Gaths greatest advantage use it.
* Now you should be going for Guardian angel & Force of nature once you have all of these and you play smart you should be just about unstoppable.
has cho'gath I use cleansing and ghost
* When an enemy is almost dead they tend to flee so i use ghost to catch up and nom theam like a bear ^.^
* Also has Cho'Gath you will most likely be the target for ganks early/mid/and late game
even if you are the Pedosaurus Rex you will most likely be killed in a 1v4-5 situation.
* in those 1v4-5 situations you'll probably need this has well also sometimes you'll get slowed or stunned when the enemy flees so this helps in both situations just like ghost.
But Flagger why buy Rylais Crystal scepter?
* Once you get all of your other equipment you tend to not need anything else in terms of health and defense, So the second best thing would to be to get an ap item and i just figured this one to be most convenient in most situations. You can use your last equip slot for anything else and if you find something to be even more useful please do tell
Flagger why are you using the ghost talent instead of the archaic knowledge talent?
* Its simple with this new patch Ghost has been nerfed and i believe that has a tank 15% magic penetration is not all that great compared to making an escape when close to death or catching up to that pansy to nom all over him ^.^