This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Evelynn Build Guide by Guest
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
2. 3 Health Potions -> heal up for longer sustain, and to survive.
3. Mejais Soul Stealer -> VERY important, very easy stacks from ganks ( assists, and kills )
4. Boots of speed -> Boots of Mobility for ALOT of speed, and for fast ganks.
5. Lich Bane -> ALOT of damage with Ravage, and with Hate Spike.
6. Deathfire Grasp -> more damage, cooldown reduction, ability power, and to shred 30% of Health = free kill.
7. Death cap -> 40% ability power, and 140 AP, self explanatory.
8. Zhonyas Hourglass -> extra sustain, and invincibility for 2 second, 50 armor, and 100 AP, very handy.
1. Guardian Angel -> if your dying a lot, and can't seem to survive very well.
2. Rylai'ss Crystal Scepter -> Slow + HP + AP = 100% kill, and for survivablity.
3. Hextech Gunblade, for extra sustain with the spell vamp, and 300 extra damage -> very useful.
Then I max the Ravage, for it is your bread and butter for kills, it is a 1.0 AP ratio, and can be VERY strong, you can use it for KSing, lich bane, and for kills.
I get her Hate spike last, for it is the weaking skill, but if you can use it properly, it can be extremely strong, it is a very fast cooldown, and can be used to activate lich bane, for minion kills, and for the extra damage you need for a kill.
I also get her ultimate skill whenever it is able to be upgraded for it is a free ghost, and can refresh whenever she gets an assist or a kill. It also grants attack speed, and heals her for each kill or assist, which can be very useful.