This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Hecarim Build Guide by PureStar
The Right Way On How To Play Hecarim
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
NOTE: One play that I've done is Ult'ing in past their AD carry, and E'ing them towards my team, for a quick kill. GG.
Play aggressive, play smart.
• WARPATH (Passive): Hecarim ignores unit collision and gains attack damage equal to 10 / 12.5 / 15 / 17.5 / 20 / 22.5 / 25% of his bonus movement speed.
• RAMPAGE (Q): Hecarim cleaves nearby enemies, dealing physical damage. (50% damage to minions and monsters)
If Hecarim damages at least one enemy unit with this attack, he gains a stack of Rampage, reducing the base cooldown of this skill by 1 second for a short duration. This effect can stack up to 2 times.
Cost: 25 mana
Cooldown: 4 seconds
Physical Damage: 50 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190 (+0.6 per bonus attack damage)
• SPIRIT OF DREAD (W): Hecarim surrounds himself with the spirit of dread for 4 seconds, dealing magic damage per second to all enemies within its reach. Additionally, Hecarim is healed for a percentage of the damage enemies within the area take from any source. Healing from damage dealt to minions is capped per cast.
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Cost: 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 mana
Magic Damage Per Second: 20 / 31.25 / 42.5 / 53.75 / 65 (+0.2 per ability power)
Maximum Magic Damage: 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 (+0.8 per ability power)
Damage to Heal Ratio: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30%
Minions Healing Cap: 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180
• DEVASTATING CHARGE (E): Hecarim gains 75% movement speed over the course of three seconds, ending one second afterward. His next attack knocks the target back, dealing physical damage based on how far Hecarim has traveled during Devastating Charge's duration.
Cost: 60 mana
Cooldown: 24 / 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 seconds
Minimum Damage: 40 / 75 / 110 / 145 / 180 (+0.5 per bonus attack damage)
Maximum Damage: 80 / 150 / 220 / 290 / 360 (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)
• ONSLAUGHT OF SHADOWS (R): Hecarim summons spectral riders and charges forward, dealing magic damage to anyone they strike.
Hecarim releases a shockwave when he finishes his charge, dealing additional magic damage and causing nearby enemies to flee in terror away from Hecarim for 1 second.
Cost: 100 mana
Cooldown: 140 / 120 / 100 seconds
Initial Magic Damage: 100 / 200 / 300 (+0.8 per ability power)
Shockwave Damage: 50 / 125 / 200 (+0.4 per ability power)
The way i use his skill sequence is first i use DEVASTATING CHARGE to initiate, then i spam my RAMPAGE and my SPIRIT OF DREAD, if that doesnt kill them and they try to run away then use ur "ult" (ONSLAUGHT OF SHADOWS). Or you can use ur ult first.
-Really good initiator -mana drains fast depending on how you play him
-very good sustainabillity
-does a lot of damage
Theres not much that i can say on pros and cons. hes really strong and tanky and cons. um the only thing is his mana but other then thats theres really nothing else.