Build Guide by BlackWolfie
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Udyr The Semi Tank and Highly dps
Hey there people think Udyr is useless to have on the team so take the advantage of it Udyr is what i would ccall the best disabler to have on the team he is hard to get down and make sure you spam your skills and tell your team that you need the mana gollem and the lizard buff els you will be disablet by your own team.
Okay here is what you do...
Buy Vampierec Scepter and go to wolfcamp kill them and go to wraithcamp and slay them too.. after that you tele back and buy 3 health pot and run down and kill mana gollem and then gank mid just make sure you get Wigglers Lantern as fast as possible
this is only recommended to lvl 30
- Exhuast. Not needed for udyr, since he can beat any Champion even trynda without exhaust, so you really dont need it.
- Ghost. The spell everybody love, Not because he is in very need of it but because it stacks with his Bear Stance, and you cannot get caught, nor can anyone escape from you, and it makes it easier to gank.
- Heal. You will not need heal, since udyr has all the survivability he needs with Turtle Stance and Wiggler's Lantern.
- Revive. Is not a good idea to use with Udyr you have a small chance of dying with this build..
- Smite. Thx to this spell, you can solo dragon at the when you are lvl 6 or lvl 5. And it makes udyr the fastest and the strongest jungler in game.
- Teleport. Use it only if there is another jungler on team.
- Cleanse. Was really good when exhuast was blind effect, And still is good if they have a teemo in ranked. Its a good choise sometimes. but only sometimes.
- Fortify. Not your job to have since you are not the tank on your team.
- Clarity. Udyr is mana alkoholic But, not that so that u would want to go clarity. I know that you might think he runs out of mana fast in the beginning but in the end you dont need it and i dont recommend it.
- Ignite. U just dont need the extra damage, not even the reduce healing for mundo. Your Tiger Stance gives hugh damage over 2 sec jut spam Tiger Stance!!!
- Rally. U wont find rally very useful since it sucks alot..
- Clarvoyance. Could be a good choise for those afraid of getting ganked, or want to plan your ganks.
- Flash. Flash is good on some champs but NOT on udyr, melee Bear Stance = ghost = win +1
Pros / Cons
- Hugh burst damage dealer, both early and end game.
- Best jungler in game if you know how to do it right.
- Not so squishie.
- "potential" tank.
- Good ganker.
- Destroys turrets with tigerstance in seconds.
- hard to master.
- has no range with his abilities.
- has no ulti wich make it much more fair.