Team Guide by AnalSamurai
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is a level 1, two person combo that I like doing with my friend.
Thought I'd share it because I got good feed back from the last early game combo I posted.
Try to buy your items as quickly as possible. Both starting items are recommended, so just double click the first spot on the recommended items section.
Now, head to either lane besides mid (obviously). I actually prefer going the lane below because there is a nice trick you can do with the bushes.
- You and your partner start by checking the bushes (above).
If they are in the bushes, you want to have Jax jump in first and exhaust. Then, targetting the same person, have Pantheon jump (stunning them). Follow it up with an ignite by Jax, and if necessary, another exhaust by Pantheon. As a last resort, use Pantheon's flash to catch them.
- If the enemy isn't there, it usually means they are not going to initiate at level 1. In which case, you want to quickly cut over to the other bushes (below).
I guarantee you that the enemies will hug the terrain on the opposite side of the bushes in picture number 1. (aka right in in range of Pantheon's jump)
All actions should not be performed slowly, but rather in quick succession.However, avoid overlapping exhausts as it will result in a waste, and maybe even an escape.
Rules of Initiation
1. Always go for the squishier hero first.
2. Never switch or check bushes if you see that the other team has an invisible hero (Twitch, Eve, or Shaco).
3. At the load screen, try to memorize which characters have flash on their team. Then, when you lane, target the person without flash.
- Upon getting first blood, which you most likely will, all chat "You just got jumped!" It will make them more aggressive and greedy when they return from their base.
- If they manage to get away, do not chase them into tower range. You will die.
- RUNE AND MASTERY BUILDS ARE NOT MANDATORY OR NECESSARILY THE BEST. DO WHAT YOU PREFER, BUT IT WONT REALLY MATTER BECAUSE YOU WILL MOST LIKELY GET THE FIRST KILL.
- The usage of Vent, speakerphone, or playing in the same room as your partner will increase chances of success. Having to type who you want to kill is a real pain.