Help Support

Our Growing Community

MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support MOBAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides

LoL Champion Discussion: Malphite

Malphite RP Cost 585 Malphite BE Cost1350
+ Wishlist

Malphite Shard of the Monolith

Pick 50%
Win 53%
Pick 30%
Win 48%
Pick 10%
Win 49%
Pick 10%
Win 53%

New Comment

You need to log in before commenting.

1
[-]
Benjaminge666 | July 28, 2014 8:22pm
Hey guys, I've been playing LoL on and off for almost 2years now and literally have only ever played Malphite since i started the game he is the champ i got introduced to and I instantly loved playing him and have never ever played any other champion I just bought the mecha skin for malphite and it is beautiful in game! Anyway I am always trying to find new ways to increase my performance with Malphite and I am currently using this build:
Randiums Omen
Spirit of Visage
Warmogs Armour
Mercury treds - Captain
Sunfire Cape
Face of the mountain

Yes I know this is a very tanked up health build and it does work but I got suggested to drop one of these items for Frozen Heart but I have no idea which item to change or even if it will work so can anybody help out here?

Thanks! :)
1
[-]
xHYPERBEAMx | June 30, 2011 7:45pm
I think......I think there's something wrong with the recommended items here.........
1
[-]
Infinnite (1) | June 24, 2011 8:01pm
I love Malphite, I don't know if he's my main yet because I'm very new to the game, but I've easily done the best with him out of everywhere I've played with so far. Great damage output. :)
1
[-]
yugiohpt | May 2, 2011 12:36pm
malphite is a very good champion



malphite is very good
1
[-]
DTRawDog (1) | April 7, 2011 4:10pm
There is so many people that use malphite and suck so badly. I can get lots of kills and assists and die 4 times in a very long game.
1
[-]
Soldierhabs | March 3, 2011 8:42pm
My main and myFAVORITE easy for new players, easy to help your team, easy for wins haha seriously try him you'll see he's fun and nice to play


MALPHITE FTW!! :D
1
[-]
Marmanjo | January 21, 2011 3:46am
Its fun that when i pick malphite i win 75% of my games, he fits my play style, initiate, damage and survive.
best quote: "malphite does way too much damage for a tank".
1
[-]
MelancholyOcelot | December 21, 2010 7:07am
Darthir wrote:

Its one of my main. Sadly no escape mechanism like Gragas, but he is so good tank that he wont need it with good team play.


Not necessarily. By purchasing the Boots of Swiftness early on I've been able to out run a few ganks. Unless Ashe slows me first that is :P

Using the Ult to jump through walls is something I hadn't considered until reading this. I've used that too and had escaped 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time I jumped right into their backup =(
1
[-]
Kapu (2) | December 13, 2010 4:03am
I've been playing Malphite for a few days now. And i just refuse to die. I die 1 or 2 times at the max in a fight and get 5-10 kills + 13-20 assists in each game.

And as i am quite new to play him i am really inexperienced aswell..
But Malphite is a really fun champ and really nice aswell.
1
[-]
Garlix | December 11, 2010 2:25am
Darthir wrote:

Its one of my main. Sadly no escape mechanism like Gragas, but he is so good tank that he wont need it with good team play.

If u get chased by to many enemies just use your ulti u will go trough walls...
1
[-]
Darthir | November 30, 2010 5:11am
Its one of my main. Sadly no escape mechanism like Gragas, but he is so good tank that he wont need it with good team play.
1
[-]
ElKingador | October 24, 2010 3:15am
Easily one of my favorite champions. A great initiator, but his skills fork his skills forcing you to dedicate to one of them. Low cooldown ult with AOE stun makes for great run-ins, with his ground pound he's essentially Alistar's bro.
Loading Comments...
Load More Comments