Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Thinking and Thoughting and Superdy-duper...

Creator: [deleted] July 4, 2012 4:13pm
1 2 3
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 7:23pm | Report
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 7:54pm | Report
Lulu bot lane should always run Greater Seal of Armor. Armor is necessary.

If you want mana regen, get Greater Glyphs of Clarity for mana regen.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 9:33pm | Report
greater seal of replenishment is the best for mid. :3 I think that's where you're planning on taking her at least.
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 9:50pm | Report
Ah. I personally couldn't see her top lane, and I've yet to see her up there, but the second I do I know I'm gonna get fed.

As for mid: She's got potential. The only thing I don't like about her mid is there's no burst that does 1000 to 0 in a second. It's more sustained damage over time, like an AD carry that scales with AP.

With that aside, my basic AP build is: Makes your early game killer, with that mana regen. before blue buff and the 40-ish AP (or 50 if you opt for a Doran's Ring)
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 1:26am | Report
[deleted] wrote:

Not even kidding, Lulu top is amazing! If they are too aggressive, you have a shield and a speed boost (which I have self-cast on my T for) to get away. Plus you can harass with your E and your Q. Early game, with both of those together, you drop half their health easily!

From what I've seen so far. I have yet to lose my lane as Lulu up top. I honestly prefer it over mid, if we have someone like Talon on our team to take care of mid.

I do enjoy Talon mid, and I've yet to see Lulu top. Maybe we should arrange a match sometime ;D
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 1:51am | Report
^ you sir are missing out, lulu top is awesome and she can be such a bully!
Totallynotn00b
<Guide Critic>
Totallynotn00b's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 8:24am | Report
lulu.... to me is an aggressive support.
I.e, poking a fair amount.

Therefore by extension, assuming your opponnents aren't morons, will be the subject of retaliation.

Not running any defensive runes at all will just make you so squishy and a free kill it isnt even funny. Wiser opponnents will note this, and go for you every time.
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 8:28am | Report
Dude, do you play support? Support must run defensive setups, due to the lack of damage that they have and the high damage from the enemy AD carry. If you go in with no defense you are going to get slaughtered and I wouldn't not say "I told you so".

Supports (outside of tank supports) are honestly the squishiest characters in the game. AD carries can lifesteal, AP can spellvamp, tanks are tanky of course, bruisers can lifesteal, supports ... not so much.

Totallynotn00b
<Guide Critic>
Totallynotn00b's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 8:40am | Report

Dude, do you play support? Support must run defensive setups, due to the lack of damage that they have and the high damage from the enemy AD carry. If you go in with no defense you are going to get slaughtered and I wouldn't not say "I told you so".

Supports (outside of tank supports) are honestly the squishiest characters in the game. AD carries can lifesteal, AP can spellvamp, tanks are tanky of course, bruisers can lifesteal, supports ... not so much.

me? =o
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 8:47am | Report
Talking about Amazing Monkey.

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide