Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Khazem's Season 3 stuff

Creator: Khazem November 15, 2012 3:04pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 2:22am | Report
Lifesteal quints are godlike on Nasus, especially with a few points in Q and lots of stacks.

They're not as good in the jungle, because jungle Nasus has 0 sustain problems, but solo top Nasus benefits a lot from lifesteal quints both early-game and late-game.

Btw Khazem was 1900 Elo last season when I was like 900 Elo. Who wants to bet I'll reach diamond before him? >:]
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 7:05am | Report
fk off :l
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 7:13am | Report
Haters who oviously has not tried Armor quints on nasus. His built in Lifesteal makes them so good.

Used to run those sons of a *****es on irelia back when w gave perma crazed sustain - prolly gonna put em onto my vlad page too.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 7:14am | Report
Well Vapora, you have alot more games played aswell :p

And Khazem is still in the phase of finding himself~ ! xD
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 8:54am | Report
Quoted:

Haters who oviously has not tried Armor quints on nasus. His built in Lifesteal makes them so good.

Used to run those sons of a *****es on irelia back when w gave perma crazed sustain - prolly gonna put em onto my vlad page too.

Admittedly, I haven't, it hadn't really occurred to me. I can't comment on if they're better or worse than lifesteal, I just know lifesteal are pretty good. :P

@ xIchi: Yeah I know. If we're going by who hit diamond in the lowest number of games, Khazem would 100% beat me. And I've already told him myself recently that he would already be diamond if he just played more often. :P ****'s more fun when there's competition though!
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 11:14am | Report

Posting a random game cos I was pretty happy about this one. This game was a good example of where I look at our team comps and get a little worried. Our Corki was also silver 1 for some reason.

The game started off rather slow. I decided to stick around mid and bot for counter ganks as I figured top lane was going to be pretty difficult (and probably not even worth it) to gank. I burned 2 quick flashes on both Zed and Varus with some early ganks. Meanwhile top lane got first blooded by a Zac gank.

Our bottom lane was doing quite well so I kept hanging around the bottom jungle ready for a counter gank (because I knew with Kassadin TP we'd wipe them out). And after a few succesful and well timed counter ganks we put our Corki and Kassadin very far ahead of their respective lanes. We took early objectives for nearly everything we did and snowballed a nice gold lead.

Anyway, I was pretty happy about this game because I feel like I'm really starting to get better at knowing where I have to be and when I have to be there. Our bottom lane was quite significantly down in skill but I managed to turn it around by just being there when I needed to be.

So yeah, on to platinum 1 and hopefully soon Diamond.
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 1:10pm | Report
nopls

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2013 3:12pm | Report

this ****ing game though.

We started off by invading their blue side jungle, catching out Xerath and killing him pretty much right away, we got another kill on Hecarim because he tried to smite the blue we were stealing.

Top lane quickly started going bad for us. Rumble died to a Hecarim gank at level 3 and continued to die 1v1 a couple of times. Mid lane was sort of even with a slight cs lead to Xerath. Bottom lane was trading kills back and forth the entire laning phase.
Around 10 minutes into the game, our Nunu disconnects. As soon as the enemy team notices he's gone, they roam bottom, get 2 kills, the tower and the dragon.

Being 4v5 with a Blitzcrank we decided to just siege mid and hope for picks. After a few good hooks we managed to pull ahead of them in both kills and objectives and started taking control of their jungle. Because we were 4v5 we needed to play it smart and avoid full engages. We focused on vision control as we ran around in their jungle with tons of wards and oracles again hoping for picks.

We got into one full 4v5 teamfight near dragon because we got a good hook on their Morgana. We killed her instantly and they engaged on us. Our Ezreal was pretty fed so we decided to just do everything we could to protect him. We won the fight, taking 4 kills but losing 2 players in the process leaving only Ezreal and a 10% health Rumble to push an objective. The game kept going like this for a while. We then barely lost a teamfight or 2 because of Renekton flashing onto Ezreal and Xerath blowing him up, but they would never have enough people/health to push into our base.

We maintained the vision control of their jungle and with another good Blitzcrank hook, we won another fight with again Ezreal and a low health Rumble surviving. They tried to end the game but only managed to kill the inhibitor and 1 nexus turret as they both barely escaped with their lives. We then pushed into their base, got another good pick and took the final nexus turret when Corki respawned and cleaned all of us up.

We respawned and tried to just yolo backdoor the base, but as I was making my way there I was spotted by Xerath. I'm not too sure but I think because of that they became a bit paranoid and kinda just stayed in their base defending. We managed to take a free Baron off of that and again looked for a pick. As we were running through the jungle we got caught into a full on engage by Hecarim and Morgana. I put my focus in standing in front of Corki and Xerath who were both really big at that point and even got the attention of Morgana. I ran around with them trying to kill me while Ezreal burned through their tank line and when they were dead, I turned around and kicked Xerath into our team. With just Corki and Morgana alive and super minions in their base, we ran in and ended the game.

kinda pissed i only got 15 lp for this game tho
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2013 3:28pm | Report
i told u i believed son
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 1:19pm | Report

another 4v5 game LOL

this one was much easier. every lane completely crushed their opponents. Around 15 mins we started grouping and taking objectives, even tower diving as 4v5 and we just put them in the dumpster.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide