Help Support

Our Growing Community

MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support MOBAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

How To Fix error Camera playing games

Creator: santamaria April 25, 2019 3:00am
santamaria
<Member>
santamaria's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2019 3:00am | Report
Dear all member!
I've been playing for two seasons with camera lock enabled.
I'm currently playing on a 13in screen, which is the smallest laptop screen size, and I have a gaming mouse that can be set at 800, 1200 , 1800 and 2400 DPI.
Anyone knows what the best settings are to ease my experience without camera lock? Cause on a 13i screen I find myself having to move my mouse to the edge of the screen very often so I supposed I needed high DPI, but that also brings accidental map scrolls that shut down the whole experience for me.

Any advice?

Thank's a lot!
author: du lich viet
PsiGuard
<Community Manager>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2019 3:33pm | Report
It just takes some practice. Some people move the camera by moving their mouse to the edge of the screen (like myself). Other people use the middle mouse button (scroll wheel button) to pan the camera. Some people even rebind their basic abilities and use WASD to move the camera. Any method can work if you take time to get used to it.

My recommendation is to find a DPI that feels comfortable for you, preferably something not too slow. I'm used to a fairly fast DPI so it's pretty easy for me to work with. Tap or hold Spacebar to re-center your camera on your character if you feel like you're getting lost with the camerawork. It's a good stop-gap while you get used to unlocked camera.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.