's Forum Avatar

New Android & iOS application : LoL Memento

Creator: LoLMemento December 14, 2012 6:02am
LoLMemento
<Member>
LoLMemento's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 14, 2012 6:02am | Report
Hi there,

We are proud to announce the release of the best League Of Legends app ! LoL Memento features all your needs: complete champions and items database, Jungle timers, builds reader from Mobafire, Solomid and LoL Pro. On top of that, you will have up to date data only a few hours after Riot’s update !

We really worked through the design and user interface, and we think that you’ll love it !! People lucky enough to use the app already loves it ! Check out the reviews LoL Memento has, probably some of the bests for an League of Legends app !

The application is for now available on the Google Play Store, and soon on the Apple AppStore!!

Spread the word, follow us on twitter @LoLMemento, visit our website at www.lolmemento.com, and do not hesitate to contact us for improvements !
We still have tons of ideas for the upcoming updates of the application, but we are really looking forward to listening to yours !

The LoL Memento Team
CantaGallo
<Member>
CantaGallo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 14, 2012 3:13pm | Report
My feedback here
On ideos the app was pretty slow, due to hw...the champions stat lacks of some info like attack speed.
I am using it and i like it.GJ. :D
Thanks to Lacorpse for sig
check out my crazy guide
hybrid taric solo top

Put a gem in to their face and hit them hard

You need to log in before commenting.