Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champion should I buy? Should I get XXX...

Creator: DEWO April 8, 2011 5:18am
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2015 5:16pm | Report
Deadlyseed wrote:
I've have been deciding who to buy as my next champion to play and learn, and narrowed my list down to 3 and that is rengar, kha'zix, and lee sin. They all interest me, and im looking for a champ that can do well, be versatile, and also be a fun experiance to main, as well as being rewarding to master. which one would be best?

of the ones you mentioned lee sin is the most versatile (jg, top, mid, and even as a decent troll support if you're wanting to have fun).

kha and rengar are very one dimensional, especially kha cuz you can really only go the ad burst assassin road. rengar you can go ap if you're bored, but his playstyle is very one dimensional as well.
MCButFukk
<Member>
MCButFukk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 1:18pm | Report
Hello! Im looking for some all around champs to play, and i stumbled across Tahm Kench and Ekko! Now, i'm not really sure of which one to buy. Im thinking that Tahm can go support, jungle and maybe top while Ekko can jungle, top and mid. I really need your help guys! Tahm Kench Or Ekko?
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 7:34pm | Report
Tahm Kench is a little bit more viable than Ekko in this current meta. You'll find that once you've started to really build up a strong inventory of champions, you'll likely have been happier with the Tahm Kench purchase.

In the scope of which champion is more dynamic, Ekko takes home the ribbon for that
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 7:45pm | Report
Quoted:
Hello! Im looking for some all around champs to play, and i stumbled across Tahm Kench and Ekko! Now, i'm not really sure of which one to buy. Im thinking that Tahm can go support, jungle and maybe top while Ekko can jungle, top and mid. I really need your help guys! Tahm Kench Or Ekko?
Both are fun and powerful in the current meta, and most of their roles work OK (i.e. people shouldn't think you're trolling when you go tahm/ekko jungle). I would choose Ekko, but only because I like his theme more. Just pick the one you enjoy most and buy the other one ASAP :P
Ssyrak
<Member>
Ssyrak's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2015 1:30am | Report
Hey guys,

I love playing jungler. Warwick and Volibear got me to Platinum. But now I just miss the challenge. I really enjoy to play more tanky junglers. I love rushing into the enemy team, stunning or throwing around people and create chaos while my team joins the fight.
Unfortunately most tanky junglers are just boring if you play them for some time. Just like Warwick and Volibear. They are pretty strong in the right hands, but they complete lack of skill shots and stuff just makes it boring. I don't want to play the easiest champion. I appreciate playing someone who isn't easy to play and who can't be played by everyone.

I tried Lee Sin, but he just isn't for me. Also I don't feel to relevant late game with him. I also tried Udyr and liked him for some time... Elise can be played pretty tanky. But you can't dive into the enemy team with her.

I want to play Rambo without playing a brainless champion. Can you help me? :)
Please notice: If you just commented my post or updated your guide please let me know - by writing an PN - to get new feedback / a new vote. I can't have an eye on all the guides I'm commenting.
BigDaddyMaurice
<Member>
BigDaddyMaurice's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2015 4:42am | Report
So I just got 6300 ip and I was just wondering what ADC's are good, I have Tristana but shes getting a bit boring so I was looking to get someone like Vayne or Lucian but what other good ones are there
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2015 8:11am | Report
"The four" top tier ADCs currently are miss fortune, lucian, cait, and kalista.
-

Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2015 8:36am | Report
utopus wrote:
"The four" top tier ADCs currently are miss fortune, lucian, cait, and kalista.

idk about cait tho..

More like Jinx or someone imo

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2015 9:42am | Report
I thought the AS nerfs on jinx made her largely unplayable
-

Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2015 9:47am | Report
utopus wrote:
I thought the AS nerfs on jinx made her largely unplayable

Nah, Jinx is still pretty ******* good imo. With good support you can play at least a neutral lane.

MF, Lucy and Kalista are the top of their tier imo

MF and Lucy are good casters, Kalista is good mobile adc thingy who hops

Traditional ADC that is the best atm is probably Tristana?

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide