Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champion should I buy? Should I get XXX...

Creator: DEWO April 8, 2011 5:18am
sanyona
<Member>
sanyona's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2015 6:09am | Report
I like to play marksman/mage/adc, who should i buy?
Im thinking about vayne, quinn, or jinx.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2015 6:25am | Report
Vayne requires great skill to play at her maximum, Quinn is currently more of an AD caster type than pure ADC and Jinx is a traditional ADC.

I myself would take either Vayne or Jinx, but you should probably try out champs before getting them.
sanyona
<Member>
sanyona's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2015 8:19am | Report
Janitsu wrote:
Vayne requires great skill to play at her maximum, Quinn is currently more of an AD caster type than pure ADC and Jinx is a traditional ADC.

I myself would take either Vayne or Jinx, but you should probably try out champs before getting them.

Thanks ^-^
Now i saw people playing miss fortune and she seems to be really good too. Between her and jinx, who should i choose?
Currently the marksman I have played are Ezreal, Jinx, and Quinn. I like all of them, so it's really hard to pick xD.
OwenTheAwesomer
<Member>
OwenTheAwesomer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2015 11:51pm | Report
Vayne is honestly loads of fun once you get the hang of her, but that could take a while. To get good at Vayne you pretty much have to play her exclusively, which can get boring so I think it's better (as you mentioned) to stay away from her. Miss Fortune is super fun, and is really quite strong right now, while jinx isn't as great in the meta. Rushing Essence Reaver into Rapid Firecannon is really good, and works perfectly on MF. I would personally buy Miss Fortune if I were you, but that's just me! Hope I helped. :)
Thanks to all hard working sig artists <3

"Hope you weren't planning to die of natural causes."
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2015 11:58pm | Report
Jinx is more reliant on autoattacks while Miss Fortune relies more on her abilities to deal the damage.

Also Owen, I think currently rushing Essence Reaver then Infinity Edge is the way due to the mechanics on her abilities (especially ultimate) =)

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
sanyona
<Member>
sanyona's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 9:39am | Report
well lol, thanks all of you xD
I decide to buy fortune and try it out :D
Except i still like ezreal and quinn a lot xP, the double flash and the flying ult xD
OwenTheAwesomer
<Member>
OwenTheAwesomer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 12:57pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:
Jinx is more reliant on autoattacks while Miss Fortune relies more on her abilities to deal the damage.

Also Owen, I think currently rushing Essence Reaver then Infinity Edge is the way due to the mechanics on her abilities (especially ultimate) =)

I haven't really tried the Essence Reaver directly into Infinity Edge build before. I prefer auto attack oriented AD's so I guess that's why I prioritize attack speed. I will definitely try it out, seems like fun!
Thanks to all hard working sig artists <3

"We will kill your enemies. That will be fun."
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2016 2:42am | Report
I'm getting close to 6300 ip and I want to try some new OP-ish champion. I'm currently playing a lot of low mechanics tanky champions ( Nautilus, Volibear, Maokai, Malphite mostly), so I want a middle ground between a CC tank and a glass assassin, preferably in the jungle (so I don't have to 1v1 initially).

Right now I'm between Rengar (nearly convinced by the tanky build from SpawnOfHell), Kha'Zix (I know he's not tanky but he doesn't look too mechanically intensive) and Rek'Sai. Any other suggestion is accepted.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2016 10:51am | Report
Ekki wrote:
I'm getting close to 6300 ip and I want to try some new OP-ish champion. I'm currently playing a lot of low mechanics tanky champions ( Nautilus, Volibear, Maokai, Malphite mostly), so I want a middle ground between a CC tank and a glass assassin, preferably in the jungle (so I don't have to 1v1 initially).

Right now I'm between Rengar (nearly convinced by the tanky build from SpawnOfHell), Kha'Zix (I know he's not tanky but he doesn't look too mechanically intensive) and Rek'Sai. Any other suggestion is accepted.
Already got to the 6300 IP. Any suggestion?
Villainy
<Member>
Villainy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2016 8:12pm | Report
I like to play ranged champs. Currently really enjoying playing Lux mid. However I have trouble against assassins like zed who can win an all in quite easily after 6. Any suggestions on a ranged mid laner that's fairly safe to pick into assassin match-ups?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide