Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champion should I buy? Should I get XXX...

Creator: DEWO April 8, 2011 5:18am
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 12:47pm | Report
wukong or jarvan?

all credit for this amazing sig goes to the nameless bard

if you thought what i said was worth it a rep would be rainbow pony awesome
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 5:44am | Report
Ezreal is perfectly viable as an ad-carry.
Yellowpete approves
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 5:51am | Report
viable =/= a good pick
Sejuani is also viable as a jungler. But why pick her over Nautilus? Who does her job better while being more tanky.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 7:17am | Report
LaronX wrote:

viable =/= a good pick
Sejuani is also viable as a jungler. But why pick her over Nautilus? Who does her job better while being more tanky.

His very last tourney game against eclypsia yellowpete pocked him.
Ny point is made

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 12:02pm | Report
I don't quite get what you mean. Yellowpetes/kerpos bot lane revolves around poking and going aggssiv vs the enemy lane. He does it with Graves, Corki, Ashe and Kog. If the champ has a skill to poke yellowpete will poke.
and what do you mean with Ny point is made.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 4:43am | Report
I was writing on my phone...
Yellowpete picked ezreal in his very last tourney game. They owned the lane, where the first game their bot-lane(consisting of corki-soraka) got smacked to pieces and was constantly pushed to turret.
I meant my point is made because if the pro's pick them for tourneys, the champion has to be somewhat viable.

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 5:39am | Report
Dunno what a support he had but they used abused the fact that sorakas heal hasa long cd. Thats atleast what I would do or try to do ^^'
Destroyer708
<Member>
Destroyer708's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 6:24pm | Report
I can't decide between Renekton, Kassadin, Gangplank, Leblanc, Corki, and Akali. Somebody help me choose?
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 11:03pm | Report
well i cant say much for a lot of those champs but i will say that kassadin is banned so much that you probably never play him in draft and while akali can be deadly several champs beat her, and renektor is expensive so that could detour you corki i dont know much about and leblanc is slightly squishy but could be very deadly and gangplank is also slightly squishy but can be a big help to the team and can fill any position if played correctly. but i recommend buying whatever champion fills the most gaps in your list positions that you can play well with and that fits your style the most

all credit for this amazing sig goes to the nameless bard

if you thought what i said was worth it a rep would be rainbow pony awesome
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 4:57am | Report
What do you want to play the most Top or mid? Most chmap you have there can be played, aside from Kassadin and Leblanc.

Renekton Is a strong AD caster with great sustaina and and awesome early to mid game. His main job is to be the tanky buddy on the team and shut down the enemy top as most out scale him later.

Kassadin The perma banned Anti-Mage. He straight up counter a lot of AP mid champs and a lot of ppl can't deal with that. Thats why you see him banned. If you want to play him you only chance will be blind pick, stupied enemy players in draft/ranked or in high elo.

Gangplank After being nerfed a couple of times and the nerf of atmog's he fell out of favor. He loses a lot of match up vs high aggassiv top lanes and gets out scaled by a lot of passiv farming once. He can still work great but he is not what he used to be.

LeBlanc Is the all out burst the enemy down AP mid. She is alwayse a counter pick. She couters a lot of stuff pre-6 and can still make nice playes after 6. But she also cne be counter really hard and her late game is below the normal Ap carrys due her long cd for her high burst combo.

Corki Fills a similar role as Ez. High poke and and escape. Some say he is better then ez due his poke being more effectiv and safe, his true dmg, and the long range poke from his R.
In general he is a quite safe pick in lane and team fights. You want him for AoE comps.

Akali The nerfs hit her hard and the gunblade nerfs even harder. She needs to get somekills early to snowball. It is a hit or miss game. Either you can totaly dominate or get dominated. Picking her into strong match ups can help a lot. She works great in low lvl and elo games becaus ppl are to greedy to get a pink ward.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide