Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Who/What do you watch for League content?

Creator: Hatted September 16, 2015 2:23pm
1 2
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 2:23pm | Report
Pretty much as simple as the title says. I've been watching a couple of commentators (Dunkey/SkyWilliams/Keyori) for a couple of months now because they've got entertaining stuff but I've started watching other channels like Foxdrop and other informative channels. I tend to not watch streams, except for the very occasional professional game, because its content isn't very fast and a lot of times just feels like I need to be invested either in the stream or the game to really want to watch it.

What about you guys?
Eyy
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 2:52pm | Report
ThePeacePigeon makes great montages, if you aren't annoyed by overedits. I found his pro-players/casters tages to be top notch when it comes to knowing the famous people of LoL and his teamcomp videos are great, even if there are few of them.

Uberdanger has some great videos (gnarzir was the first 10/10 montage I watched), even though he might be running out of gas now. He also got some great teamcomp (metamancing?) montages if you're into that stuff.

Kshaway is my favourite fun montages youtuber, and I like his way of being funny without talking. Oh, he also seems to always have great fitting soundtracks.

I've recently found Gweedo, who makes "OK guides" for champions, and throws over 10 puns a minute there. It's like Phreak if he became a youtuber instead of a caster.

I'm currently looking for someone who makes some quality theory crafting videos on LoL, or at least non-toxic discussion of serious topics. I've found some channels with decent videos but they always seem to disappoint me somehow.
MrMad2000
<Member>
MrMad2000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 2:59pm | Report
Sky Williams is definitely my favourite LoL and in general comedian, but I think he might quit League of Legends due to the drama with videogamesdunkey.

I also really like Kshaway, Gross Gore, PhyLol iFunzio (montage and edits), Kiandymundi, Scurb, Aigey, MagikarpUsedFly and Gbay99. Also, Calbel but he's really inactive.

All these youtubers are either really funny or talented at what they do, and are just entertaining to watch in general. Most of them are pretty original and unique in their own way too.
I am currently known as Sejwoonapiggle on EUW.
Add me for any queries or questions you have for me!
Check out my stream! I could use the support.
Click here to view my stream!
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 3:14pm | Report
I personally don't watch streams, I think it's pretty boring.

I do have Youtube subscriptions to:

- DanteAxeProduction (hilarious Randomville)
- DeoNade
- Diashen
- dodgedlol
- Instalok (awesome parodies)
- Jumpinthepack
- KnowOneWho
- Kshaway
- night****3
- PlentaKill
- ProtatoMonster
- Scurb
- ShakeDrizzle
- Teemo vs All
- The Yordles
- Xpulse

Big list, I know, and some are more active than others but I find most videos uploaded to these channels fun to watch :)
There are also some "old" channels which have funny vids imo:

- DannyECDUB (god I miss LoLDramatica)
- DeviantImmortal
- MisterSyms (makes songs using LoL sounds only)
- Nathaniel B
- NeiLalwaysLeeT
- NerdBallerTV
- shocknickfilms
- TheButtonMasherz
- ThePentaT

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 3:26pm | Report

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 6:46pm | Report
My own replays to figure out mistakes i may have made.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 10:46pm | Report
I watch Sky and Lastshadow the most.
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 4:07am | Report
Ekki wrote:

Kshaway is my favourite fun montages youtuber, and I like his way of being funny without talking. Oh, he also seems to always have great fitting soundtracks.

^Same

Another kind of videos that I really like is Falconshield (they don't make ONLY league content, but mostly). Check it out if you wanna hear some cool songs =)
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 6:41am | Report
videogamedunkey and Sky mostly, though I don't watch youtube videos very often. Mostly just whatever gets on the front page of reddit.

In terms of streams I occasionally watch the odd game of LCS or LCK but I get bored of watching it for too long. I don't think I've ever watched a full Bo5 even when I was supporting one of the teams playing. Sometimes I watch C9 Sneaky or Keith to learn what I can about ADC, but I feel like most of what I can learn on ADC is in lane so I only watch them for 10-15 minutes if I catch them in laning phase.

I used to just go on op.gg and watch a lot of Forg1ven replays to see what the king of lane bullies does and I actually learnt a lot from him that way, but he doesn't seem to play League right now, at least not on any of his known accounts, so I can't really do that anymore.

Oh and sometimes I watch Gross Gore to kill time because his donations are funny. I dislike the guy himself but I like his viewerbase.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 8:28am | Report
Sp4zie (pratically every new video), SivHD (not often, just random funny moments)

I don't watch much of lol's streams, sometimes sp4zie if i remember the day when he streams, but not often.

I used to watch JITP but atm his wife has cancer afaik and he is doing everything he can to just get enough money to cure her.

Machinima for random laughs with random lol moments.
"Ah... delicious."
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide