Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

If you have money to spend, and want to improve...

Creator: RamenL November 26, 2013 9:19pm
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2013 9:19pm | Report
Who's this for: Gold players AND below, I am willing to prove to you I am worth being your mentor and show you I have a bearable personality before taking cash, so no this isn't sketchy or a scam.

Why I am here
Hello Moba community, I use to mentor here for RP about a year or two ago. I saved up 12k RP before I went free for mentoring, which was for fun and it was a thank you for the community that helped me get a skin for nearly every hero. Sadly, I just used the last penny before the new nasus Skin came out which I really want. I will mentor 2 people for $10 each, or 1 person for $20. It will be a slightly better service if you pay $20, because it will allow me to focus on only one player rather than two. What you will be buying is anytime I am online you can join my game, ask questions and before that I will personally teach you for over 25 games(EVERYTHING you need to know, trust me).

Here is my old mentor threads which you should take a glance at if you're interested in this service, instead of rewriting everything I trust my old self and left all the info you need and may want to know in these threads:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/new-player-help/proffessional-mentor-7214
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/new-player-help/mentoring-from-the-most-professional-mentor-11188

A little bit of promotion
The only new thing I would like to add is I been practicing in customs with an old friend (Dyrus) and I can guarantee Diamond season 4(or equivalent if they change the rating system). I also would like to add I stopped playing rank because it really doesn't do anything good for me, I was gold season 1 and it got me no where. My normal game elo is so high though that I match with Plats/Diamons/chalengers ONLY. I play in normals for fun. I will be playing ranked season 4 though because I'm almost done with college (yay me). Lastly I would like to say gold season 1 is Top 2%, same as Plat season 3. I am not outdated trust me, I just stopped providing evidence that I am in date. Because it got me no where, just took time off of my studies and other stuff (gf, work etc..).

Summoner Name: RamenL

Thank you
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2013 9:30pm | Report
I'd prefer verifying your summoner

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2013 9:35pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

I'd prefer verifying your summoner

haha, I missed that, just added. You can add me ingame at RamenL. I was trying too hard lol :(
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2014 1:24am | Report
Season 4, plat, I want a yasuo skin now. who wants tutoring?
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2014 1:39am | Report
Seems kinda lame doing paid tutoring, if someone is paying for tutoring then they should be paying for the very best in my opinion (a pro).

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide