Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

500K Members Celebratory Giveaway!

Creator: Mowen January 14, 2014 4:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

leprecon55
<Member>
leprecon55's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 3:17am | Report
I love using Mobafire when trying out a new champ. I always have it running in the background when I'm playing ARAM and I get a champ I've never played before. Much easier to get an idea of what to do with that champ :)
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 5:01am | Report
For what it's worth it's nice having a good community of people who play LoL, even if they are rude sometimes.

Then again I think I already won something at a Mobafire contest once, so if I'm not eligible that's fine too.

See you later, armadillos! Unless I see you first!
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 6:09am | Report
gl all

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 6:12am | Report
I already have the hat! how jelly?
zombee10
<Member>
zombee10's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 6:14am | Report
I love mobafire sooo much its awesome to go too when I want to try a new champion and I don't know what to build. I love league so much best game I have come across I really don't care what I win because I never win these contests so anything would be nice.
TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTXTEEXTTTTEEXTTEXT(Yolo#Swag All Day Long)

TEXTTEXTEXTTEXETTTTTEXTTEXT
TEXTTEXTTEXTTTTEXTTEXTTTTEEXTTEXTCheck out my Nautilius Guide
DaYzYab
<Member>
DaYzYab's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 7:11am | Report
Mobafire have best champion guides. It helps me when i fist time pick champion. :)
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 7:38am | Report
Well, I like Mobafire because of the community. Simply put, living in a fairly rural area, its hard to find people to talk to about the things I'm interested in, and even the friends I do have are pretty spread out from each other, so I don't really get to "hang out" with them all that often.

The reason I joined however was simply to make a guide I figured people would like. I got a lot of feedback on it, hashing out improvements after every comment, testing every alteration I made to the builds, until finally my ap Gangplank guide stood as one of the most viable - unviable guides on the site.

After that though, I started to get interested in what other members of the site were doing (thinking: "Hey, these people are smart. I wonder what stuff they've been working on themselves"), And so I simply started browsing forums, something I had never done before on any other website. Pretty son I found people talking about things aside from LOL, like anime, music, art etc, And I really enjoyed seeing the way people would create and critique all of these different things

Soon after I stopped being a lurker and transformed into the metaphorical butterfly of a regular contributor to the site. I'm not exactly popular, but I find the discussion here fun regardless :)

TLDR: The thing I like about Mobafire is, simply put, the Community.
Landem
<Member>
Landem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 7:44am | Report
Thank you Mobafire and thank you contributors to guides. I'm new to LoL and I absolutely love this community and the support or help people are willing to give.
Mellowferret
<Member>
Mellowferret's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 8:14am | Report
I found Mobafire on a whim and I have loved it ever since. it has provided a wealth of information and ideas that has helped my game tremendously. Without it, i don't think i would enjoy the characters i do as much. Thank you for such an awesome website and support for the League!
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 8:19am | Report
i don't know if i really deserve this hat since i'm not such an old member, but i just love mobafire. I love people here. When i started to play LoL, i first found this site and came here, i was a totally noob about this kind of games, i didn't know anything! When i saw mobafire i instantly liked it,sorry, i meant i loved it :3. Before i even registered i used to check best guides around here and try them, and enjoy them! I was so gratefull to certain members of the community for theese amazing tips and that great help i got to improve myself that i just decided to sign up for be voting,commeting and showing my love for people who helped me! Usually i'm never so active on forums or communities like this but, over cuz of my love to the game, i found so many great, funny and friendly people here to share my love for this game and to ask/give help in case i/they needed. I heard a lot of bad opinions/words by people about mobafire, i just never cared about it, i always tried to defend this awesome community. To me it looks like if im keeping to repeat the same things and words over and over again like if im doing it only for my personal profit, i really dont know why it sounds like that to me, im just trying to explain how much i like mobafire and still looks nothing compared to what i really think :3 . Whenever i really care about something or someone i feel like they are special for me, i really wish the best for it/him/her/them and try to make them happy as they did for me. its what i feel about mobafire and its community. Full of people that i respect,like,care and love, if i should list them it would be pretty long :D. I know i know, maybe my feels overflew in this post and it seems like if i try to get something from something that i dont even care about, im just so unsure when i write about somethings that are important for me :S. (if i must do it in a serious way :P )

TL;DR : I love mobafire, i love people on mobafire and i wish you the best and i will try to help this awesome community as much as i can <3
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide