Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

It's time for the Season 13 Guide Contest! Create or update guides in the following 4 weeks for the chance to win up to $200 in prizes!
's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 193 of 334
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2013 2:01am | Report

Still watching Diabolik Lovers. I don't like it but I just want to see how it will turn out.

Spoiler: Click to view


^Basically summarizes all the episodes so far

Are you sure it's not a hentai?..

A friend and I are watching Nichijou, which was recommended. It doesn't make sense but omg its so funny just to step back from sad/serious animes.

I don't think this is a spoiler, I don't think spoilers exist in this anime cause its so random.

Probably my favorite anime series of all time. ****'s HURRLARIOUS
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2171
Joined:
Nov 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2013 6:07am | Report
Can I post AMVs I like here or should I just make a new thread? 8D
Also;
~Sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger~
Aot es awesome
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2013 6:30am | Report
XeresAce wrote:

Aot es awesome

Sure is.
Took me a moment to realize what it meant though. Use SNK instead, more ppl will probably get that.
Manga or Anime?
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2171
Joined:
Nov 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2013 6:32am | Report
Anime, haven't gotten around to reading the manga yet. (well except the levi side story :D)
LalaSama
<Member>
LalaSama's Forum Avatar
Posts:
60
Joined:
Nov 29th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2013 6:52am | Report
I really can't wait for season 2 of SnK, I hope they announce it soon!

I've been looking into reading the manga just so I can finish the story, there is so much stuff I want to know!!
It's just that I don't like reading on a laptop/tablet/phone/etc. so I want to buy all the manga's in order to read it...
But christmas is coming so we're all in a tight spot aye?



And for the people who recognize my username, yes I do indeed love the anime To love-Ru.

Keep an eye out for my soon to be published guides ;)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2013 7:42am | Report
LalaSama wrote:

I really can't wait for season 2 of SnK, I hope they announce it soon!

I've been looking into reading the manga just so I can finish the story, there is so much stuff I want to know!!
It's just that I don't like reading on a laptop/tablet/phone/etc. so I want to buy all the manga's in order to read it...
But christmas is coming so we're all in a tight spot aye?

You should try anyway. The manga is a lot better than the anime.
The art isn't great, but the anime changes a lot of things around and introduces sooo many plotholes it's not even funny, and that alone makes the manga far better.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
LalaSama
<Member>
LalaSama's Forum Avatar
Posts:
60
Joined:
Nov 29th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2013 9:04am | Report
Searz wrote:


The art isn't great, but the anime changes a lot of things around and introduces sooo many plotholes it's not even funny, and that alone makes the manga far better.


I guess you're right, there were a lot of parts in the Anime that made me go wat and cluelessly flail my arms around because I had no idea how/why something happened.

Would you suggest reading from the first chapter or start where I left off in the anime?

Keep an eye out for my soon to be published guides ;)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2013 9:40am | Report
LalaSama wrote:

I guess you're right, there were a lot of parts in the Anime that made me go wat and cluelessly flail my arms around because I had no idea how/why something happened.

Would you suggest reading from the first chapter or start where I left off in the anime?

Unless you're short on time you should read it from the start. There's a few chapters that are very different to how they play out in the anime, two of those being before chapter 20 even(and about 3 after ch20). The anime ends at about chapter 30.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1370
Joined:
Jan 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2013 10:42am | Report
Finished watching the camripversion of Madoka Rebellion, I found it really good but not suitable as a "ending", hope there is more without turning it into a cash cow.
LalaSama
<Member>
LalaSama's Forum Avatar
Posts:
60
Joined:
Nov 29th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2013 10:56am | Report
Searz wrote:

Unless you're short on time you should read it from the start. There's a few chapters that are very different to how they play out in the anime, two of those being before chapter 20 even(and about 3 after ch20). The anime ends at about chapter 30.



Ah thanks! I'll definitely start from the beginning so, don't have much to do in my day to day life so reading from the start won't be a problem.

Keep an eye out for my soon to be published guides ;)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide