Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

It's time for the Season 13 Guide Contest! Create or update guides in the following 4 weeks for the chance to win up to $200 in prizes!
's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Tavern

Creator: jhoijhoi September 25, 2011 3:16am
567 posts - page 52 of 57
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2580
Joined:
Aug 21st, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 7:56am | Report
Throatslasher walks into the bar. Every woman faints, most men scowl, and some men also faint.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2633
Joined:
Feb 5th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 8:56am | Report
bioalchemist received the message from bruise..."hmmm" he thought. "certainly this should not go unpunished...perhaps my time should be adjusted from a virus that will wipe out the human race...to genetic modification research to make a mighty army of super humans with sperm counts that exceed all living organisms..." he pondered the decision. "for now i will simply return to my work...if further news is provided to show the situation has escalated to a point i must enter the fray i will make a decision then" he thought to himself. he stepped out of the tavern kitchen, "bartender another vodka on the rocks please!" he yelled. after receiving the drink, he scanned the bar to see it was bristling with activity and a lot of passed out women..."what could have such an effect?" he thought. as throatslasher continued to move deeper into the bar the men and women continued to faint..."this man could be of use to me" he concluded, "but for now back to work." he returned to the kitchen.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5946
Joined:
Jan 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 9:53am | Report
Blood oozes from Toshabi's wounds.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol












Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1346
Joined:
Sep 12th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 3:10pm | Report
Hogopogo still asks Toshabi for cheetos D:
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2633
Joined:
Feb 5th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 3:31pm | Report
bioalchemist runs out of the kitchen and collects the oozing blood into a couple small vials. "thanks i can use this!" he than runs back into the kitchen.

Thanks to Hogopogo for my signature!

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5946
Joined:
Jan 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 9:19pm | Report
I've run out of WoW emotes. Actually wait.



Toshabi bursts into dance.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know










Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
6702
Joined:
Oct 27th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 6:23am | Report
Bruise was standing in front of his Father's tree. May his peel always rest in peace.
"Ser, what will we do when the guests arrive?", Charles asked.
Bruise turned to Charles and said: "We will need to know where Werepirelord hides"
"How do you plan on finding him?"
"I have nothing yet", Bruise said, "I'll go to my study soon to try and track him down some more, can you bring some tea there?"
"Of course ser" And Charles left.

Bruise was also about to leave but then he heard something.
"Ehi you!" said a stranger popping up from a bush.
"What are you doing here?"
"I am here to tell you where Werepirelord is"
"And where might Werepirelord be then?"
"Take this", the stranger gave Bruise a piece of paper.
Deja vu. The stranger ran away.
"WAIT!" Bruise yelled, but the stranger was already gone.

Bruise opened the piece of paper and it had some kind of map. Bruise remembered when Banana tried to trick Werepirelord in a similar way. Who could this guy be? And is he trying to help me or trick me? Bruise went to his study to research the map some more. He wasn't planning on getting trapped after all.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1054
Joined:
Jan 16th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 6:37am | Report
Werepirelord resided in his arcanum room, pondering what this mysterious occurence of this individual with a lack of manners had to mean. "He seemed to...carthograph the surroundings.", he said, to noone is particular, as he lifted a bauble of straight marterium out of nowhere while elevating himself a little off the ground. "But what is this mongrel up to exactly?" He swashes the bauble, redissolving it into thin air, jumps up and decides to take a walk. Wearing his opera mask, he reallocates himself into the tavern, waiting to see how things stir up.


See you later, armadillos! Unless I see you first!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
6702
Joined:
Oct 27th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2013 12:05pm | Report
Looking on his computer, he found out that the map would lead him to the MobaFire Graphics Battle Arena. Would Werepire be hiding there? It is a good spot to sell your merchandise, so it could be possible.
"How is your search going ser?"
Bruise held the paper in the air. "I just got some info where Werepirelord might be hiding", Bruise said, "The MobaFire Graphics Battle Arena"
He took a sip of his tea and continued. "It would be a distance of about 50 kilometres, excluding the path to get over the river. There is no way that someone in my shape is getting there without transport, so we will need teleporter access to the arena. In order to get this access, we need to communicate with a participant"
Bruise thought for a second. "Or I will have to find an alternative. Whatever the case may be, my best chances are at the tavern", he said while standing up.
"Ser, keep in mind that Werepirelord might have some connections with the people that walk there. Maybe you should go undercover"
"You are right", Bruise said, while taking his mask with him. Bruise almost forgot; "Oh, and if anyone comes to the mansion with my invitation, don't forget to help them"
"Of course ser"

Bruise came in the tavern wearing his mask, while sitting right in the centre of the tavern. He looked around, he couldn't find anyone specifically. Since he was quite impatient, he lay down the map on the table and a few pieces of gold. With this amount of money, anyone with some kind of interest in bussiness should come soon enough, he thought by himself.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
14418
Joined:
Mar 20th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2014 4:26am | Report
Jhoi sniffed. She smelt money. Not just any money. Gold doubloons. Where was that delicious smell coming from?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide