Help Support

Our Growing Community

MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support MOBAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Need To Get Rid Of Ping In Battlefield

Creator: Erikaray September 28, 2017 2:36am
Erikaray
<Member>
Erikaray's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2017 2:36am | Report
Greetings everyone! I am facing some very bad lag issues while playing Battlefield online. A friend recommended me that a VPN for gaming would do the trick. I am willing to even pay a little to eradicate this issue. Kindly suggest me the best and fastest VPN for gaming. Have any suggestions?
wendellhill
<Member>
wendellhill's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2017 5:20am | Report
Hello, Erika, Well there are many VPN provider to claim that providing fastest VPN services. But its very difficult to choose best VPN. in online gaming DDOS attack is most probably the biggest threat to any gamer. There are thousands of online gaming servers are available, and players are online and playing games. Anyhow, I am using ExpressVPN which is the fastest VPN the best features have optimized the network for gaming, unlimited server switches, highly encrypted protocols and 30 days money back guarantee.

You need to log in before commenting.