Creep Wave Control
- Resize Wave to 4 Creeps more than your wave
- Don't let the wave go to your tower
- Farm will be easier
- Resizing is harder with non pushing champions
Description:This technique Creep Wave Control will be the base of everything we are going to explain, this, the main pillar of a Good Lane Phase will let you have a good farm and a good position in lane to Avoid Ganks and Free Harass.
All what we need to do here is to play normally, last hitting and nothing else, if you see that the enemy wave is getting bigger than yours, just Resize the wave to 4 Cs more than yours.
This will allow you to don't have creeps under your tower having hard time at last hitting and receiving free harass from the enemy.
Tanking a Creep
- Tank a creep out Tower range to keep your lane Pushed
- Will make you hard to gank
- Your enemy will be easy gankable
- You will get some damage
Description:When you see the enemy completely destroyed all your Creeps and you still have 2-3 Cs remaining, Tank them out of tower range to keep your lane pushed, your new wave of creeps will stop at the Cs you're tanking, forcing to do the same for the enemy wave.
If you maintain This technique plus Creep Wave Control you will just Freeze your Lane.
- Push Harder until your Cs are under enemy tower
- Will reset Creep Waves at the new Wave
- You will be vulnerable to ganks for 1-2 Minutes
Description:If your lane is pushing or the enemy just used those Techniques against you the best thing to do is to Over-Push, forcing your wave to go under enemy's tower, will make the new wave that is coming to battle in the middle of the lane again.
If you see that the new wave stopped again under enemy's tower just Over-Push again.
This is the only way to reset a lane and even if it's risky there are also good things about it.
- Use Resetting and OverFarm at Jungle Mobs
- Will reset your lane
- You will farm more Cs than enemy
- You steal farm from your jungler
- You need Certain Champions and Items to do that
Description:This Mechanic is often used by High Elo players to earn more Golds by Farming( obviously use this only when you will be able to Miss only few Creeps in lane). it just consists to push your lane and farm a Jungle Mob camp near your lane.
Unfortunately in order to do that you should have a lifesteal/spellvamp or shield mechanic to protect your from damage, same for Mana Regen.
- Position Yourself Between Creeps and Enemy Champion
- Enemy Will lose Creeps and Expirience
- You need huge advantage such 1-2 Kills or a Champion Counter
- You will trade often Damage
Description:When you had successful ganks or you just are playing a Champion that counters the enemy one you cannot get beaten in a direct trade so, positioning yourself Between Enemy and His Creeps you will deny his Expirience and his Farm, making you even stronger.
Rarely this happends and when it does an enemy jungler will be there to help his mate. Abuse of that only if you are pretty well warded.