get
prime

Kha'Zix Build Guide by Wispofdoom

This build has been archived and is for historical display only.

PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.

We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.



Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


594K
Views
105
Comments
50
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author Wispofdoom

Kha'Zix: Rengar of the Void

Wispofdoom Last updated on October 5, 2012
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Quick Comment

You need to log in before commenting.

[-] Collapse All Comments

Sort Comments By
1
[-]
digideus | October 17, 2012 5:47am
I have played this build a couple of times. The item selection in this guide is better than the suggested build and I found my mid game was exceptional with the bonuses from triforce and Hextech gunblade. Not sure about the bloodthirster so late in the game as its harder to farm then and you rely on champion kills and tower takedowns for cash. A dedicated team who work on Baron and Dragon takedowns will do much better than solo players with this build.
1
[-]
letaljc (5) | October 17, 2012 4:11am
At least, a good guide which propose gunblade !
Imo gunblade is so stronk, it allows you to slow your opponent when chasing, giving you great sustain and most of all a heal on your q.
Overall, this is a great guide !
+1 !
1
[-]
Marcomini0 (2) | October 7, 2012 4:28pm
great guide!
1
[-]
Rapidfan95 | October 7, 2012 1:58pm
Best guide of kha zix i´ve seen! Well done :)
1
[-]
SpecialOne | October 7, 2012 12:23pm
All in all good guide, but the hextech gunblade is just a waste of money and it would be better replaced by and more defensive item, because you get bursted down instantly when your guardian angel is not up.
If you change this, i will probably upvote this guide!
Greets,
Special
1
[-]
thaleshawk | October 7, 2012 11:15am
answeome
1
[-]
thaleshawk | October 7, 2012 11:14am
good build is awseome
1
[-]
DragonslayerFTW (1) | October 7, 2012 7:43am
Weird build. -1
1
[-]
Xiron (112) | October 7, 2012 6:40am
I love it, great guide! :)
1
[-]
Xiron (112) | October 7, 2012 6:39am
I love it, great build :)
1
[-]
Kartik | October 7, 2012 6:22am
nice guide but i think needs some updating
1
[-]
th3 1 sh0t m4n (2) | October 7, 2012 5:45am
very very good
1
[-]
Nojay3 | October 7, 2012 2:35am
Nice build!

+1 from me
1
[-]
thatsnotmypirate (40) | October 7, 2012 2:21am
Voted -1
I am downvoting cause of hextect. The only ap skill on here is for his Heal from void spikes. But that heal is for staying in lane or jungling. At late in the game normal life steal is enough and the AP becomes useless.
1
[-]
BtwJake | October 7, 2012 1:47am
awesome
1
[-]
MasterKitty0102 (1) | October 7, 2012 1:34am
Voted -1
stated above
1
[-]
MasterKitty0102 (1) | October 7, 2012 1:34am
stated above
1
[-]
MasterKitty0102 (1) | October 7, 2012 1:34am
Well I've played 2 rounds... maybe it's not my gameplay style, but still, I figured mixing Hoxtech Revolver and Blood Thirster just doens't add up.
1
[-]
Mathmos3 (36) | October 7, 2012 1:23am
Voted +1
Ahh fine I guess I see your point, so I'll upvote to say I'm sorry.
1
[-]
th3 1 sh0t m4n (2) | October 7, 2012 1:09am
are you kidding me? best guide eva thank ou for the awesome build
1
[-]
Mathmos3 (36) | October 7, 2012 12:54am
I'm not trolling, I'd even change my vote if Hextech Gunblade was made a situational item and not part of the actual build. And I actually did try it on the PBE and it wasn't exactly worth it.
1
[-]
CrimsonSkyz (24) | October 6, 2012 7:26pm
Voted +1
Mathmos3 wrote:

Really bad item choice in the Hextech Gunblade. It's so expensive and you barely use some of the stats...



At least give it a try before downvoting. Theories are just theories and need to be proven. Have you actually tried incorporating Hextech Revolver into your build?


Venorize wrote:

I read over the guide, it's not bad, but... honestly my BIGGEST gripe is the fact that you boost and promote the use of Ability Power. Two abilities benefit at a 50% ratio, and for the amount of attack damage you sacrifice for this you really considerably gimp yourself as an assassin. Further more, there should be more survivability thought about for these type of builds.

There's really two routes to take, ALL AD or AD/Defense, and you choose an AD/AP Mix.

100AP For Void Spike only adds 50 healing, and 50 healing by the end-game is just terrible, in my opinion. Sorry :\


Right now you are purely focusing on just the AP. Take into account the spellvamp and other bonuses. You can heal up to 200 damage on a large minion wave just by using evolved Void Spike once. You can also heal for a huge amount against an isolated enemy using evolved Taste Their Fear.
I use the Hextech Revolver!
I even got a triple kill with it in my build
Only reason I died was because the enemy Skarner snared me with his ultimate and then his whole team burst me down.




I don't really agree with the way Wispofdoom builds Kha'Zix but I find Hextech Gunblade viable on Kha'Zix after playing many games with him. "Don't knock it til you try it."
I also don't think people with their own Kha'Zix guides should downvote another Kha'Zix guide. Even if the guide is in your point of view "bad" you should let the rest of the Mobafire community judge whether or not this guide is bad. You have your own Kha'Zix guides and you have your own ways to build Kha'Zix. That means you are probably already biased when it comes to voting on other people's Kha'Zix guides. Do you want wisp to come to your guide and downvote it because he thinks you downvoted his guide just to bump on your own guide? Show some good sportsmanship!
1
[-]
Opop969 (3) | October 6, 2012 6:26pm
Voted +1
this build worked very well for me, not much to improve (hextech feels a bit weird tough, other than that it is quite good)
1
[-]
Venorize (2) | October 6, 2012 5:45pm
Voted -1
I read over the guide, it's not bad, but... honestly my BIGGEST gripe is the fact that you boost and promote the use of Ability Power. Two abilities benefit at a 50% ratio, and for the amount of attack damage you sacrifice for this you really considerably gimp yourself as an assassin. Further more, there should be more survivability thought about for these type of builds.

There's really two routes to take, ALL AD or AD/Defense, and you choose an AD/AP Mix.

100AP For Void Spike only adds 50 healing, and 50 healing by the end-game is just terrible, in my opinion. Sorry :\
1
[-]
Mathmos3 (36) | October 6, 2012 5:19pm
Really bad item choice in the Hextech Gunblade. It's so expensive and you barely use some of the stats...
1
[-]
MasterKitty0102 (1) | October 6, 2012 4:54pm
missclicked a guide.. replacing vote for now... I want to test this out sometime.
1
[-]
Arrowhead896 | October 6, 2012 4:04pm
Voted +1
Good build.
1
[-]
MrNemesis | October 6, 2012 4:00pm
Voted +1
This is a great build
1
[-]
YetiPanda | October 6, 2012 1:40pm
Voted +1
great guide :D
1
[-]
YetiPanda | October 6, 2012 1:40pm
great guide :D
1
[-]
sofronis (1) | October 6, 2012 1:23pm
Voted -1
didnt like the choice of items srry
1
[-]
MasterKitty0102 (1) | October 6, 2012 1:20pm
Sorry, but I tried using this build, it just doesn't fit kha'zix (i'm talking about jungle...)
1
[-]
Kisage | October 6, 2012 1:01pm
Voted +1
good guide
1
[-]
xKoalaa | October 6, 2012 11:59am
What skills shall i evolve first, what twice, etc. ?
1
[-]
ravon | October 6, 2012 2:21am
Kha Q is very good but you have to come into harms way for u to Q them, so try and Q a teemo if you are all damage...
W is supposedly his sustain which sucks, regnar has better heal, and he gets buff.
E works well with his ulti, an invis leap, not alot of ppl see that comnig.
I find the bruiser build for lanning is very good, i can always build damage items to bring out my potential later on, not early.

early shield with his sustain can leave u oom but will keep your hp very high for if jungler come helps with ganks. The toughnest with his slick invis and leap, can make ur game have 0 deaths. that SAVES you aLot of gold.

If you jungle then damage is the way to go, cause when it comes to jungle, clearing it the fastest is key (and dont go ganking with low hp pls, its like saying KILL ME KILL ME)

Getting the penta : I evolved my Q and my Leap. There was a team fight i rushed in invis + leap, I Struck With Q and W (pls live u stupid sustain) by then i could invis 2nd time i was so lucky someone died to refresh my E, i leaped 2nd time another champ died and then i kept on leaping and getting kills. The last guy was alive with 10 hp i couldn't get him cause my mouse jumped and my pathfinder took me away from him (the horror)

I forgot what was the point i was trying to make
1
[-]
CrimsonSkyz (24) | October 5, 2012 9:50pm
Ex.wife wrote:

This is a good build, but I don't really agree with the Hextech Gunblade. The attack damage and crit chance from Infinity Edge is much more worth it as his damage scales with attack damage while only the heal scales with AP (also, the heal only affects Kha'Zix). The lifesteal from Bloodthirster should be enough to fight enemies. Also, I think that you should explain how Kha'Zix should lane (harassing, farming, etc.)


It may sound weird but it works. Kha'Zix doesn't rely on auto attacks. He relies on spamming his abilities. CDR is great on him but he isn't much of a crit champ since he doesn't rely on AAs. Life steal isn't as effective either because of the same reason. The Bloodthirster is mainly bought for the AD and the life steal is just a nice bonus. I don't upgrade my Hextech Revolver into Hextech Gunblade though until I've gotten Trinity Force. I rush The Bloodthirster first though. This is how I built during the game: The Bloodthirster-> B. F. Sword-> Hextech Revolver-> The Bloodthirster-> Trinity Force-> Hextech Gunblade

Proof

It was 2v2 top lane and the Fizz was with me against Tryndamere and Diana. Fizz just kept feeding so I told him to go roam and I soloed top. Worked in my favor :D.
1
[-]
Ex.wife | October 5, 2012 7:37am
This is a good build, but I don't really agree with the Hextech Gunblade. The attack damage and crit chance from Infinity Edge is much more worth it as his damage scales with attack damage while only the heal scales with AP (also, the heal only affects Kha'Zix). The lifesteal from Bloodthirster should be enough to fight enemies. Also, I think that you should explain how Kha'Zix should lane (harassing, farming, etc.)
1
[-]
bloodyderek | October 4, 2012 9:42pm
I don't believe this guide is very viable considering AP does not benefit ANYTHING on khazix except for the healing effect his spikes has, everything else scales off of AD and i believe he needs to be more tanky and with more standard AD items(Inf edge, bloodthirster, phantom dancer, etc.)
1
[-]
KhaZiX212 | October 4, 2012 4:12pm
good build
1
[-]
BtwJake | October 4, 2012 10:04am
Nice guide, i like alot but i would swap boots of speed for cloth armour
1
[-]
Mathmos3 (36) | October 3, 2012 8:44pm
Hextech Gunblade, nuff said.
1
[-]
Wispofdoom (6) | October 3, 2012 7:33pm
Jaster111 wrote:

You haven't got many defense items so I would recommend getting out Hextech Gunblade and putting in maybe Maw of Malmortius :P You could get Frozen Mallet too instead.

In my opinion, it's either frozen mallet, or a trinity force. one or the other. If you take both, the slow procs are somewhat wasted, so if you need the health, take the frozen mallet, but if you want the damage, get a trinity force. It's really up to you and how well you're doing in game. And as for defensive items: Kha'zix is an assassin. You don't really want to be building too many defensive items. But yes, getting a maw to counter some magic damage is fine. At the bottom of my item explanation, I talk a little about different items you can build if you need more defense.
1
[-]
ninjaboy196 | October 3, 2012 7:32pm
I would suggest throwing in a vampiric scepter somewhere in there but other then that its fine.
1
[-]
dcraw13 (1) | October 3, 2012 4:24pm
I used this guide as a way to play khazix i had a splendid match going 10/3/4. His build is solid and He was given the upen hand in team fights allowing me to make those hits when ememies are weak to get the kills. the downside my team was mad for me "stealing kills" however i had more damage dealt. other than that great build
1
[-]
Return of Bob (4) | October 3, 2012 1:36pm
There is still that Trinity Force correction to do, i do not take alot of time and it is really good to have correct math in a guide :)
1
[-]
Jaster111 (1) | October 3, 2012 8:38am
You haven't got many defense items so I would recommend getting out Hextech Gunblade and putting in maybe Maw of Malmortius :P You could get Frozen Mallet too instead.
1
[-]
Sither52 (3) | October 2, 2012 11:53pm
strong until u get hextech gun the cash to dmg ratio is really poor.
1
[-]
alexdepieri (3) | October 2, 2012 11:52pm
I play in a really different way form you , anyway i think that my guide is quite good.
Can you tell me what do you think about it ?
The name is Lane&Jungle-Why are you wearing that stupid lion suit? .. Thanks :D
1
[-]
CrimsonSkyz (24) | October 2, 2012 3:52pm
Blowfeld wrote:

What is it that so many people want gunblade on this champ?

BT is a no brainer...


It's actually a very viable item for Kha'Zix. All of his abilities proc spell vamp and they do massive amounts of damage so the heal is great too. It isn't really built early-mid game though. It is more like a cherry on top for late game build. Evolved Void Spike will heal Kha'Zix for a massive amount of health. Think of it as Irelia's Transcendent Blades. The more minions there are the more Kha'Zix will heal for. Void Spike is also a lot easier to spam and has a much shorter cooldown than Transcendent Blades.


Rushing The Bloodthirster for me is top priority. Rushing Trinity Force as your first item on Kha'Zix is a horrible idea IMO. It is costly and you will fall behind a lot in terms of damage since all of Kha'Zix's abilities scale off bonus AD. Trinity Force is the 3rd item I rush because it isn't as useful for Kha'Zix as it is for other champs like Rengar.

Anyways seems like the archive idea worked :). Gratz on being way ahead of the game. 120k views already while the next most viewed Kha'Zix guide atm is 50k views.
1
[-]
Bassusour | October 2, 2012 12:38pm
very good build. Gotta thumb it up, when i can
1
[-]
Liquid Onix | October 2, 2012 12:07pm
Building 100 AP on a AD assassin doesn't seem logical, sure you get a magic damage from the passive, but it's not worth it. The Hextec Gunblade has a slow active but so does Kha'Zix's passive is used properly. Leap in, Ultimate, Basic/UST, Ultimate, Basic, Void Spike, Ultimate, Basic/UST, Void Spike. Despite the item build being so so, guide guide overall :)
1
[-]
Deadmanwalks | October 2, 2012 7:02am
btw, Pentakill to get your 4th evolution is confirmed.
1
[-]
GreenHocker (1) | October 1, 2012 11:07pm
Not going to vote because I like and dislike this build. It's a starting point, but I don't think it's there yet. Given, I have not tested it, but I'm just not sold on it.

- Your masteries and ability sequence a very straightforward, I got no problem with them. You might want to experiment with a defensive mastery focus.
- The Hextech doesn't do it for me at all. The heal bonus on his W is only useful early-game, and you have to be right up in it all...which sucks for being a ranged ability. You also have many other options for chasing down fleeing champs that make more sense: (PD, FoN, and FM)
- The Youmuu's isn't bad. The CDR should work well and the active move/atk speed would help. I'm just not sure the AD (more like lack-there-of) is worth it. Again, I think picking from Phantom Dancer, Force of Nature, or Frozen Mallet would be better
- Last Whisper shouldn't be considered. Replace that with Phantom Dancer. Movement + Atk Spd + crit chance is better than the AD and armor pen. And if you think about atk spd paired with the slow you get from a TF or a FM, you end up doing more dmg than you would with the 40AD

IDK why people think that the TF is a waste. It's AD, bonus dmg, HP/MP, movement speed, AND chance to slow all in one. Seriously, it's a great item and works well on Kha'Zix.

I strongly suggest revisiting the Frozen Mallet for Khaz. 700 HP and -40% movement are too good to pass up.
1
[-]
iEclipse (3) | October 1, 2012 5:36pm
Is an AP/AD Kha'Zix hybrid really viable? Because that's what your build seems to be (Gunblade and AD items?) Er.

Edit: Read through your item explanation and saw the "Infinity Edge" part. But shouldn't IE come before Blood (more stacks late game, and in turn, more damage. And its highly unlikely that you'll have 20 stacks when you get your BT.)
1
[-]
Wispofdoom (6) | October 1, 2012 4:39pm
Shuru wrote:



AP Rengar was viable because he had an actual nuke, and his heal was much easier to use whether he was in the face of an enemy or not. Kha'zix just has his passive and lichbane.

And because of his ult, khazix can use his passive/lichbane combo 3 times in a row while staying mostly in stealth. AP Khazix is more of a late game champion, but don't disregard it because of that.
1
[-]
Wispofdoom (6) | October 1, 2012 4:37pm
NeclordX wrote:

Bloodthirster last item? Youll fly like butterfly sting like a bee and die like a bug.

I would priorize it over Trinity, you can get sheen first, then bloodthirster then update sheen to trinity. But bt last item? I think is not the best of ideas

As I stated, you can take a bloodthirster instead of the hextech if you want more solid damage. But taking it before a trinity is somewhat iffy. I don't agree with such an early bloodthirster, but if it works for you, do it, and make your own guide.
1
[-]
vamperage | October 1, 2012 12:31pm
Solid midgame build. but if you dont get fed, the late game is miserable. If you want more late game clean up potential, get the infinity blade sooner, and add a phantom dancer later on
1
[-]
xshadowjemex | October 1, 2012 11:25am
This guide isn't good at all, kha'zix play style may looks like rengar, but much more like talon, ad item all the way I can get almost 500 ad and lot of crit with my own build and a good survivability, this guide doesn't give nothing good excepted for the bloodthirster and yoummuu
1
[-]
Belgorf | October 1, 2012 11:21am
all in all this is a good build I think gunblade IS a good choice for his leap is strong but a little extra slow and dmg never hurts
1
[-]
KillerDreaming | October 1, 2012 11:12am
For some reason I can not upvote this, even though there's already 9 votes.
1
[-]
Blowfeld (108) | October 1, 2012 10:50am
What is it that so many people want gunblade on this champ?

BT is a no brainer...
1
[-]
Ahmy (2) | October 1, 2012 9:21am
i will vote up when i can just because some cheap people made account to downvote this for making an early guide.

About your guide its decent , but you can improve it specially the items.
1
[-]
Return of Bob (4) | October 1, 2012 8:55am
Correction; the Trinity Force only work of you base damage. Kha'Zix base damage is 102 at lv 18, meening that the proc will do at highest 252 extra damage.

Thanks for the build and i will vote when it get finished :)

Edit:
Sorry, at lv 18 it will do 255 damage, but point is made anyway^^
1
[-]
Shuru (28) | October 1, 2012 7:27am
Wispofdoom wrote:

AP Kha'Zix should be at least as viable as AP rengar lol


AP Rengar was viable because he had an actual nuke, and his heal was much easier to use whether he was in the face of an enemy or not. Kha'zix just has his passive and lichbane.
1
[-]
darkonade | October 1, 2012 6:35am
Unfortunatelly they are gonna nerf him and then if kha rush for trinity he will be paper.
1
[-]
NeclordX (1) | October 1, 2012 3:58am
Bloodthirster last item? Youll fly like butterfly sting like a bee and die like a bug.

I would priorize it over Trinity, you can get sheen first, then bloodthirster then update sheen to trinity. But bt last item? I think is not the best of ideas
1
[-]
Kolombus (1) | October 1, 2012 2:06am
In my opinion you should switch Mercury Treads in The 15% cool down shoes.. will be much useful
1
[-]
swine_flu (2) | October 1, 2012 12:37am
Hmm, i would say Infinity depends on Yomu´s, if you build Guardian instead you will lose to much crit. so Bloodthirster is maybe the better choice.

It's a good Guide, since Kha'zix was released on Friday, provides good basis knowledge but you could write a little bit more about Jungling and Ganking, z.B. is Kha very vulnerable against Counter-Jungling cause of his lacking sustain and resistance.
1
[-]
Flozzer (5) | September 30, 2012 10:31pm
The Hextech is a bad item as well, better get Frozen mallet or something like that.

And you should definitely get Last whisper instead of Youmuu's. Youmuu's is a terrible item choice for Zix.
1
[-]
Flozzer (5) | September 30, 2012 10:26pm
"If you manage to get a full build, the trinity force procs can deal nearly 1000 damage."

No, this isn't true. Like tri-force states it increases the base damage by 150% not total AD.
1
[-]
MasterKitty0102 (1) | September 30, 2012 10:10pm
I've had multiple tries with this guide, and I can say right away, it's not working as it should be, starting with the boots. Ionian boots suit Kha'Zix a lot more than these. And I don't like mixing Bloodthirster and Hextech, simply because Kha'Zix doesn't even need Hextech that much (unless you've put it there for for Void spike, in which case I still wouldn't agree, but to zix not really needing it... Sorry, I'm going to have to go with the downvote, as I really see a lot wrong with this guide. Oh and no jungle guide? :( Kha'Zix is one of the better (if not the best) junglers now... He deserves that much.
1
[-]
Xeikh | September 30, 2012 10:03pm
Personally, i don't like the Hextech Gunblade... Maybe it slows but i would change it for a Frozen Mallet for more HP and slow em
1
[-]
Wispofdoom (6) | September 30, 2012 9:12pm
Art336 wrote:

The Trinity Force and Hextech Gunblade makes no sense. 100 ap will give you an extra 50 damage on your passive (useless at level 18 with a finished build) and makes your w heal an additional 50 health, also useless at level 18 with a full build.
The Ghostblade I literally never use on any champ, since you get more stats per gold unit spent on almost (and by almost I mean all) items with similar stats.
I can only agree with the Bloodthirster (standard on any ad carry) and the Guardian Angel (standard on almost every champ).

The lack of a Dorans to start makes for a weak lane phase, especially when you consider his low base damage, and the Phage, Merc Treads, followed by Brutalizer makes for a weak early game.

Can't say I'll try the build personally; my build follows the standard ad carry build on him.

I don't understand why you guys are saying that he has low base damage and then say that brutalizer gives him a weak early game. brutalizer is like the top lane bully item. If you're ahead, getting a brutalizer helps you snowball more. The armor pen, damage, and cdr helps you do some huge damage and spam your Q. And I don't need the dorans because the phage replaces them with it's health and damage. But nowhere in my guide do I say not to buy dorans. If you feel like you need them for some reason, go ahead and take them.
1
[-]
cheezgod (1) | September 30, 2012 8:18pm
Terrible build, no damage, you get onehit.
1
[-]
DerpJesus | September 30, 2012 8:13pm
I really agree with this build; i have been playing kha'zix and playing around with build and this ones seems to be the best.
1
[-]
Art336 | September 30, 2012 7:19pm
The Trinity Force and Hextech Gunblade makes no sense. 100 ap will give you an extra 50 damage on your passive (useless at level 18 with a finished build) and makes your w heal an additional 50 health, also useless at level 18 with a full build.
The Ghostblade I literally never use on any champ, since you get more stats per gold unit spent on almost (and by almost I mean all) items with similar stats.
I can only agree with the Bloodthirster (standard on any ad carry) and the Guardian Angel (standard on almost every champ).

The lack of a Dorans to start makes for a weak lane phase, especially when you consider his low base damage, and the Phage, Merc Treads, followed by Brutalizer makes for a weak early game.

Can't say I'll try the build personally; my build follows the standard ad carry build on him.
1
[-]
DragonslayerFTW (1) | September 30, 2012 6:21pm
For god's sake, you just changed the title of this guide to gain views, while other people are making truly good guides... dislike as soon as possible.

Be honest. ._.
1
[-]
Winterville13 | September 30, 2012 5:50pm
great build but to get the 4 evolution point u have to kill a rengar with a bonetooth when u hit lvl 16 if he kills u he gets full bonetooth stacks that can not be removed unless he sells the item and it gets renamed the head of Kha'zix
1
[-]
MagicBloodLine (1) | September 30, 2012 3:51pm
some points that dissapoint me a bit in your guide, but it's mostly not because your guide is ineficient ir not ineficient, it's because my kha'zix as a totally different play style.

1.- Hextech Gunblade: I know it adds you potential atack damage, potential spell vamp, active that slows and some ability power, but I kinda questionate a little bit how good can be it, so I preffer not talking about it before testing in a next time.
2.- Kinda like the tenacity stuff in the boots and the aditional magic res, but I preffer him with more spamable Q instead.
3.- You are considerably underrating the Leap if well used, it can allow you to engange an enemy at a turret and finishing him off then comming back safe if it's needed, appart of that I kinda like a lot the cooldown refresh and the multi jumps in the right done teamfights, these flings is how I found a triple kill with it =/

But in average the guide looks good, but because the dissapointing things at me, I don't rate it either possitive or negative. Kha'Zix can be built of many forms and I cannot tell that mine is optimal.
1
[-]
RazgrizInferno | September 29, 2012 2:06am
I've had some decent results with this build so far, certainly better than everything else I've tried. The gunblade is fantastic btw - Extra passive damage, extra healing, and a nice amount of healing from the spellvamp.

Also, I can't seem to vote :( I want to +1!
1
[-]
Wispofdoom (6) | September 28, 2012 4:24pm
834R wrote:

Really cheap that you put Kha'Zix in the title to direct people to your old Rengar guide.

My "Old Rengar guide"? Im sorry, but I don't exactly HAVE a rengar guide. And I put khazix in the title because this is a KHAZIX guide. If you could just READ what I wrote down, you could have EASILY understood that SIMPLE fact.
1
[-]
Wispofdoom (6) | September 28, 2012 6:50am
Eaglesking wrote:

This is a Rengar guide... Don't name it after another champion.

What the heck people. Do you even have khazix? Obviously not. This is a khazix guide. And It will always be a khazix guide. Its just in the rengar section until mobafire comes out with a khazix section.
1
[-]
834R | September 28, 2012 5:22am
Voted -1
Really cheap that you put Kha'Zix in the title to direct people to your old Rengar guide.
1
[-]
austinkufirst (1) | September 27, 2012 7:00pm
Voted +1
Worked. WAR Moba nvr having champs rdy for guides until a week later.
1
[-]
Narya | September 27, 2012 4:00am
Maybe it's your Q isolate effect combines with The Bloodthirster or Infinity Edge.
1
[-]
Wispofdoom (6) | September 25, 2012 5:25pm
Narya wrote:

Sheen effect doesn't apply for additional AD, so it never goes to 1000 really. It only apply for basic AD added by leveling up. In fact, Sheen effect became useless late game. It maybe a good item early, but it became useless really fast. I don't think Trinity Force good for Rengar either.
I think Trinity Force is for tanks, for tanks don't build their AD(for example: Irelia).


So then why was I hitting 1000 damage with trinity force procs if my base AD is only about 100?
1
[-]
Narya | September 25, 2012 4:18pm
Voted +1
As a hardcore AD Assassin, I suggest Infinity Edge as soon as possible. And I suggest Initiator and Swiftness masteries. My Rengar doing better ganks from these stuffs, I think they will be good for Kha'zix too.
1
[-]
Narya | September 25, 2012 4:08pm
Sheen effect doesn't apply for additional AD, so it never goes to 1000 really. It only apply for basic AD added by leveling up. In fact, Sheen effect became useless late game. It maybe a good item early, but it became useless really fast. I don't think Trinity Force good for Rengar either.
I think Trinity Force is for tanks, for tanks don't build their AD(for example: Irelia).
1
[-]
CrimsonSkyz (24) | September 24, 2012 4:12pm
Honestly I don't think this guide should get any votes yet. I'm not saying it's bad or good it's just that Kha'Zix hasn't yet been released in NA servers. I haven't even been able to test out this build yet so I can't tell if the build is good or not. The info overall seems nice and good but does the guide actually work? Riot may have some changes for Kha'Zix like they did for Zyra before releasing it on NA servers so you really shouldn't publish this guide too early. Plus the rating on this guide will cause some confusion in the Rengar guides so please keep it archived until Kha'Zix is released. With the pretty nice rating it already has, once you unarchive it( when Kha'Zix is released) all the players will see your guide and it's rating and go to it right away. That's my suggestion but you don't have to listen to what I say. Anyways good luck with your guide. :)
1
[-]
YetiPanda | September 23, 2012 12:07pm
Works really well. *****
1
[-]
xTG Nightmare | September 23, 2012 9:53am
i wont be using this build again.. it really doesn't bring out kha zix's full potential.. its fairly weak and doesn't make sense.. I have read why you chose the items u chose but when i tested it and compared it to my own personal build it doesn't really compare.. the damage is ok but my own build hits 900 crits (keep in mind hes more tanky than ADC 3k hp and armor) and he has the capability to survive team fights and come out nearly unscathed some people might like this build but IMO i think this build isn't worthy of the power of khazix but this is my own personal opinion like i said some people might love this build :)
1
[-]
Khatorn (9) | September 23, 2012 7:47am
Voted -1
Bad guide
1
[-]
Khatorn (9) | September 23, 2012 7:47am
Bad guide
1
[-]
Tigerish | September 23, 2012 3:09am
Voted +1
I like it!
1
[-]
Oscardogg100 (1) | September 22, 2012 11:11pm
Hmmm... Looks pretty solid to me, but in my Opinions, he should only have 1 AP item. but good build and ill try it when he comes :)
1
[-]
Laggermeister (242) | September 22, 2012 11:03pm
No it's a troll build and most likely unviable. The heal is only 0.5 AP, and the damage part has AD scaling. Might be a decent troll build if you build tank (armor + MR).
1
[-]
Wispofdoom (6) | September 22, 2012 2:36pm
AP Kha'Zix should be at least as viable as AP rengar lol
1
[-]
blurkiller | September 22, 2012 2:04pm
Voted +1
Thats a really good guide thanks for that I loved Kha'Zix and its awesome like rengar
1
[-]
Laggermeister (242) | September 22, 2012 1:38pm
AP Kha'Zix solo top troll incoming.
1
[-]
Wispofdoom (6) | September 22, 2012 1:32pm
I could do that, but BBCoding the abilities shows only the image of the skills and not the letter (i.e. Q-W-E-R), so adding that might just make it more confusing. For now, just look at the abilities sequence at the top of the page.
1
[-]
Laggermeister (242) | September 22, 2012 1:22pm
BBCode won't be possible til Kha'Zix is in the database. You might want to add the ability sequence first, using Rengar as a placeholder, then change the champion tag to Kha'Zix after he comes out?
1
[-]
Matix02pl (25) | September 22, 2012 1:08pm
Voted +1
good build
1
[-]
Matix02pl (25) | September 22, 2012 1:08pm
good build
1
[-]
Wispofdoom (6) | September 22, 2012 1:06pm
Unfortunately, I'm not a pro at using BBC, but I'll try to make it look nicer later, after Kha'Zix is actually release. As for the your reasoning against the Hextech Gunblade, kha'zix's E really isnt a reliable chasing tool. IT has a rediculous cooldown of around 20 seconds, and even after upgrading it, you still need to be getting kills and assists for it to refresh.
1
[-]
Pluckin Penguin (117) | September 22, 2012 12:40pm
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kha%27Zix_the_Voidreaver

Not going to upvote this yet because I have not actually tested out Kha'Zix, and a highly rated Rengar Guide for Kha'Zix might establish confusion in the community. Therefore, you can PM me once your guide is not only complete, and the champion is released for me to evaluate your guide.

Nevertheless, I still have suggestions. All of my Kha'Zix based suggestions have been derived from Kha'Zix's shown stats on LoL Wiki.

1) Overall Format. This guide is currently lacking in organization and BB Coding. In terms of organization, you need some dividers to break up seperate pieces of content. BB Coding is just not used throughout your guide enough. Here is a link that can settle all your issues in regards to formatting: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/making-a-guide-101506

2) Hextech GB: In my opinion Hextech Gunblade doesn't appear to be a very strong item on Kha'Zix mainly because it seems like his chasing power is quite high especially once you evolve his Leap since it refreshes on kills or assists.

3) Defenses: You wait much too late to buy defensive items. Guardian Angel should come before Yoummu's Ghostblade. Especially since Kha'Zix has no reliable escape other than stealth.

Hope I helped, and have a great day. PM me if you have any questions or concerns about my feedback.