Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides

Dr. Mundo Build Guide by Gabriex

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


69K
Views
30
Comments
22
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author Gabriex

The Passive-aggressive Penta Killer ![UPDATED 06 Apr. 2012]

Gabriex Last updated on April 5, 2012
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Quick Comment

You need to log in before commenting.

[-] Collapse All Comments

Sort Comments By
1
[-]
Gabriex (11) | August 12, 2012 7:58am
Thank you, Febreze, your comment warms my heart !
1
[-]
Febreze Freshnes (1) | August 8, 2012 9:36pm
Voted +1
vote +3 to counter act the trolls
1
[-]
Febreze Freshnes (1) | August 8, 2012 9:35pm
this is how i like to build mundo as well however i like to start with a ruby crystal 70% of the time and boots the other 30%. i dont agree with your rune setup however, i prefer armor yellows, and movespeed quints. i actually use movespeed quints on all my tanks actually becuase i like to be as mobile as possible so i can just keep harassing from the kids that like to hide behind minions. my preferences however and this guide is simple and effective, just as your zil guide (i still need to practice zil's squishy ***...i hate supports...)

to all you troll voters...well you're pathetic, people put a good amount of effort into these guides, at least leave an explanation of your dislike, not just because you REALLY REALLY SUPER DOOPER DISLIKE an item.

+1
1
[-]
Vanquil | July 15, 2012 12:01pm
Voted +1
I like your other guide and i want to promote this one weell done!
1
[-]
qoznyyy | May 8, 2012 9:33pm
Voted +1
Thanks, I got 18 assists cause Caitlyn always last hitted with her ulti. :D Very good build anyways.
1
[-]
faker285 (4) | April 23, 2012 9:23pm
Voted +1
WDF IS WITH THESE TROLLS???? You put spirit visage on a mundo build, for me thats a downvote" And those other stupid votes. I doubt they even read the guide my guess is they just looked at the build (Didn't even try it out) and said oh jeez this looks nasty. This build could help lots of mundo players i don't know why people are to stupid to actually ready it >.< The only downvote that is not a troll downvote is the one by Bulld0zers because atleast he/she has an explanation to it that doesn't involve not liking an item that was chosen...
1
[-]
gladDos | April 4, 2012 10:44am
Voted +1
ur zilean guide is good and i played a similar build. its ****in' awesome
1
[-]
I carry nao (1) | March 25, 2012 4:03am
Voted +1
mundo OP nuff said
1
[-]
Bulld0zerss | March 23, 2012 4:56pm
Voted -1
Srry but it is a basic build... anyone with a bit of experience can defeat this mundo, srry bro but i think there are better ways
1
[-]
iownedya (62) | March 14, 2012 5:37pm
Voted +1
Guess what? Level one team fight!!! I started with Ruby Crystal and got a Level one QUADRA KILL! XP Tristana escaped. Start with Ruby crystal building into Kindlegem into Spirit Visage. Unfortunately, my team was noob and fed, so I lost that game. >.<
1
[-]
Makaveli | February 11, 2012 12:11am
Why would you get the utility mastery, if both your spells are offensive?
1
[-]
Gabriex (11) | February 9, 2012 11:09pm
@hickscroby Dude, Spirit Visage gives you health, magic resist, cooldown reduction, and increases your life steal, HP regen and healing. That stacks well with alot of Mundo's abilities;
- HP regen stacks great with your passive;
- increased healing makes your Cleaver give back more HP than it normally would;
- increased healing makes your ultimate heal a lot more;
- cooldown reduction makes both you Cleaver and ultimate spammable;

In the end, Spirit Visage is great on Mundo, so next time think twice before downvoting someone's build, ok ?
Loading Comments...
Load More Comments