Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Um....Demacia?

Creator: Podrus January 7, 2013 5:40pm
Podrus
<Member>
Podrus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 5:40pm | Report
Hey there fellow members of Mobafire, my name is Colt aka Podrus. I'm a sort of new player, started in August I think cause my roommate played a ****ton and i thought it looked cool. But yea, I'm here now because I decided to say **** it to casual game play and instead I'm here to become as great of a player as i can manage. I typically play normals late at night seeing as I'm only level 23 (i know, i know, I'm a fetus Pod). Um, lets see, I've really learned to like Solo Top lane and Jungling as of late, my favorite champion being Jarvan at top and Amumu in the Jungle. I know how to play Mid and ADC as well but I don't have anyone I like a whole lot, I mean, I do love playing Talon and Kennen in mid even if I do also own Syndra, Orianna, Malzahar, Ryze, and Katarina. As for ADC I used to main Ezreal back in the under 20 levels but decided he's boring and I play Ashe when my buddy plays Soraka and I'm trying to learn Varus and Miss Fortune as well.

Um, I'm in the NA server and I own 30+ Champions because I just have an addiction. So, hit me up and we should play sometime, I'm always in the mood for some League and for someone to teach me a thing or two.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide