Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

L4 Guild/Clan/Team...

Creator: Munchlax April 27, 2011 8:51pm
Munchlax
<Member>
Munchlax's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 8:51pm | Report
Hello,

I am an up and coming to LoL and being playing for 3months now. Im not to sure when the best time to look for a guild/clan is, but im here to give my post. Hopefully someone can give me some tips or maybe a invite, if the request fits both our needs.

Well here some info about me and LoL. I am very fond of Teemo and love the lil guy. He is my main champ I play with and is played in 99% on my matches. So far I am lvl15 and working my way up. I play 3v3s a lot but do play a game of 5v5 here and there. With Teemo I am finding a build that fits my play. I believe I am well skilled and knowledgable about Teemo and the game of LoL.

Now for what I am looking for. Mostly a solid group of people willing to play LoL on a serious lvl but still have fun and enjoy the game. Would like to have vent up and running to have better commuication. Trying to focus on 3v3 but don't mind the 5v5 sence. Also people that are willing to help out, not so much in-game but with strategy/skill/Teemo.

If you are one of guilds/clans/teams that seek a well rounded, helpful, skill, knowledgable, ect player. Please feel free to post a comment. Even if you are here just to leave a post and share some info please do so. I'd like to thank you for reading/posting, hope to see you out on the battle field.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide