Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for group to play with that uses voice...

Creator: Landowns October 31, 2011 4:29pm
Landowns
<Member>
Landowns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 4:29pm | Report
Hey all, I've been playing for a while (200+ wins) and since the people that I know don't get on LoL all that much anymore, I figured I'd try to meet some new ones. I'm looking for a group that I can play with. Like I said, I'd prefer if you use voice chat b/c that makes it more fun. I don't care if you're good or not, just as long as you have fun playing the game. I like playing supports and AP champs, my favorite 2 are veigar and blitzcrank. I own probably around 20 champs. In addition, I'm usually on late, around 11-2 CST, but can sometimes be found on earlier at night. If you'd be interested in picking me up, my summoner name is Landowns. Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks
Dukkz
<Member>
Dukkz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2011 9:44pm | Report
Hey, I'd like to try playing with you sometime. I can't stand playing with randoms so teaming up with someone should be nice. At least take some of the ****** out of a PUG if its 2/5 and not just 1/5 :P
zzTWKRzz
<Member>
zzTWKRzz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2011 4:30pm | Report
both of you guys can add me, im lookin for a consistent group to play with...name>> zzTWKRzz ill get on whenever
NinjaMasterYoda
<Member>
NinjaMasterYoda's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2011 3:28am | Report
euwest or what realm ??

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide