Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Recent Events that I facerolled to...

Creator: WarTurtle0211 August 9, 2016 7:52pm
Who is the most aggrivating champion to face?
WarTurtle0211
<Member>
WarTurtle0211's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2016 7:52pm | Report
I'm a Lissandra main, I take her top and mid, sometimes i'll take her as support. I stopped maining ADC a month or two ago because it seemed I always got counter picked or my support was braindead.

I end up realizing...I absolutely could not escape the anti-meta.

I pulled lissandra mid lane, as usual. I get to mid lane. There I see a Caitlin MID! Now, this may not be too uncommon for some of you high elo's. but for me, it was a shock. I was outranged, and she had so much harrass that I was completely shut down.

Ive also found a few champions that have the ability to make me insta-rage. Teemo, Blitzcrank, and of course, hecarim. I love league but sometimes i have to wonder what riot was thinking with some champions, (no offense guys)

So, anti meta champions, champions i dont understand, and braindead supports all make me faceroll. what makes you rage?
-WarTurtle0211
Kamehamezar
<Member>
Kamehamezar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2016 2:44pm | Report
When people play unconventional champion builds/team comps and feed.
When people don't take objectives after winning a teamfight.
When people think split pushing is an alternative to team fighting and if everybody pushes different lanes during the end game, we will win.
When we are winning mid and late game but teammates start playing poorly and we lose because of one bad teamfight,
TakeshyKurosawa
<Member>
TakeshyKurosawa's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2016 1:55pm | Report
As someone who loves to jungle what tilts me the most in the game is players who are afraid to tower dive in gangs when I know we can take the kill for sure and survive both, players that chicken out in fights we CAN win and can get you killed for no reason and players who pick champs that require great positioning knowledge in lane and feed the enemy jungler as hell.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide