Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

League Summoner Data Collection Project

Creator: TJT42 March 19, 2013 12:52pm
TJT42
<Member>
TJT42's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 12:52pm | Report
Hello Summoners!

I am a university student and avid league player. I'm doing an econometric research project and I've decided that I would like to combine some of my two favorite things, which are stats and League!
I am creating an econometric model that will try and estimate the consumption of league players in terms of money spent on RP based upon a number of variables. This will be a linear regression analysis and I'll be sharing my findings and writings with the community through google docs.

A little background:
As we all know, RP is the method of purchasing skins and champions and what have you in League. The model I am creating is attempting to see how in game performance (wins/rank/etc) relates to consumption of RP (in terms of USD).

I am looking for some Summoners who can assist me with the data collection. Most of this data can be found by on your LOLKing summoner's page. Simply search your summoner name. Preferably, I am looking for those who mostly play ranked and are from the NA region, but any ranked player will be suitable for the sample.

Link: http://www.lolking.net/

And this link is to the actual survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c-9674nfVRP-rWmImE8sn6Q7L_q1NaNMzDwgdKDjd_s/viewform

It shouldn't take more than a few minutes to fill out. Thank you for your time and I wish you the best on the Fields of Justice.

Thank You

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide