Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm not EXACTLY new but....

Creator: Lucrio October 5, 2013 10:53am
Lucrio
<Member>
Lucrio's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:53am | Report
I'm not EXACTLY experienced either. I'm just looking to get better and need some help doing so. A lot of my friends play LOL and it sucks watching them play or telling them I can't join their team because I'm so low leveled. It's also been a while since I've last played. Any advice or help is great. I usually play as Fizz, Wukong or Warwick but mainly because I thought the characters were interesting.
Amneziaad
<Member>
Amneziaad's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 12:57pm | Report
Your Champs are good Fizz hard Carry . Wukong really strong . Read the guides for you Champs at Mobafire play normals only at first ignore Ranked learn how to last hit Minions and find Champions or a Role for example Midlane Fizz which is your Lane then practice on that and soon you will get better and better
FeCTa
<Member>
FeCTa's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2013 1:14pm | Report
You should open up your champions to some of the "flavors" or popular picks. If you don't own many champions just try out the free week champions and see which ones fit you. Some popular picks are Ahri mid, and heavy CC junglers like Jarvan IV and Zac/ Sejuani. Hope this helped you out! Good luck!
Lucrio
<Member>
Lucrio's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2013 5:56pm | Report
Thank You! I've found out that I like the jungling idea but I'm not that great at it. Lol.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide