Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New to the game.

Creator: Drtro June 4, 2013 11:40am
2 posts - page 1 of 1
Drtro
<Member>
Drtro's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 11:40am | Report
I started playing yesterday and I was really looking for somebody to play a few games with me so I could watch how they progress down a lane and such; things not really noted in tutorials.

I play with Annie. Some games I do well getting a few kills and some assists, 150 minion kills, etc. Then there's games where I cant kill a thing. So I was wondering if there was somebody who wouldn't mind being a lane partner with me? Showing me where to go and how to use my Q,W,E, and R's and what items to purchase and when, etc.
FeCTa
<Member>
FeCTa's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 4:12pm | Report
Hi Drtro! Feel free to add me as FeCTa in the game! Id be happy to answer and help you grow as a player haha. I am assuming that you only play annie? Annie is meant to be played in a solo lane (mid) so having a lane partner as Annie is not good for her farm since she needs all of it. I would advise you to search up some builds for Annie on mobafire and youl be good to go! Good luck!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide