Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

[Champ suggestion]Seth The Half Demon

Creator: Maxwell5132 October 13, 2011 7:49pm
Maxwell5132
<Member>
Maxwell5132's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2011 7:49pm | Report
Now this champ comes from my imagination where he has been a character of my daydreams for years hopefully he'll make a good champ.Seth is a pure melee AD champ his attack damage is good with items that increase AD he will be amazingly strong plus his passive increases his attack damage as he gets close to dying however his defense will require defense items to keep him in lane longer.Seth uses dual swords for fighting and for most of his abilities. Feedback would be loved

Stats:Feedback on this.

Abilities

Passive
Demon Rage:As Seth's health gets lower his AD gets higher in hopes of landing a killing blow.

Q
Dual sword fury:Seth readies his dual swords then dashes to target enemy and slashes them multiple times.

W
Ground Disruption:Seth shoves his swords into the ground with such force it disrupts the ground around him temporally stunning anyone caught in the shockwave.

E
Diving corkscrew:Seth channels for 5 seconds(less at higher levels of this skill)then leaps into the air diving at a target enemy swords aiming down and spinning like a corkscrew.(For those who think this is too OP the downside is Seth is stunned for a few seconds after the attack don't know how to put that in the ability description though)

R
Full demon release:Seth driven to insanity by the demon inside him he loses control releasing the full demons power because of this he is stronger however sometimes he might hit the wrong enemy in his insanity.

Now if you think the R is unfair think about it the way this champ is made he is a Danger with his AD his ult only increases his damage so low health+AD items+his ult=killing machine so him sometimes hitting the wrong person(never a team mate)makes this fair.

Story-WIP

Quotes during the game.

When selected:You think you can control me?Go ahead and try.

when clicking the ground:I go where I want it's only fortunate that I wish to go there as well,Don't push yourself summoner I will go there because I'm in a good mood,I will go there for glory and bloodshed.

When attacking someone(does this happen?):You will face the power of a half-demon!

Taunt:You couldn't kill me even if I was blindfolded and stripped of my swords.

Look:Seeing how Seth is a half-demon his body should like it.Seth has red wings a red tail horns and red eyes he wears a short sleeve with a long sleeve overcoat with a hole in the back(Because of the wings)Blue pants and darkbrown hair with tan skin.His dual swords are black with red on them and black handles.

When his ult is activated his body is surrounded with a red aura.OPTIONAL:his eyes could also turn bright red I mean every part of the eye.

Well this is my champ suggestion please tell me what the stats should be I'm trying to make him fair also feedback on his story,ability names and stats pretty much everything you want to give feedback on just give it and don't hold back I want to improve this champ suggestion so I want you feedback to be 100% pure thank you.
Maouri
<Member>
Maouri's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2011 8:03pm | Report
Good idea for a champ suggestion.
GodSlappedMe
<Member>
GodSlappedMe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2011 8:17pm | Report
Honestly... I think this is a joke but I'm going to answer as seriously as I can.

So, you got yourself an ad melee character without a gap closer and from the description I'm guessing E would work something like a gap closer but on a 10 second channel? I don't quite understand how you think anyone would find E OP. Plus don't think anyone would find an ult that makes you lose control of the character very appealing. As you said let's pretend someone was dumb enough to only stack AD and with his passive the champion hits around 300 AD. On the off chance he hits himself with a crit, you basically just killed yourself.
Maxwell5132
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2011 8:30pm | Report

Honestly... I think this is a joke but I'm going to answer as seriously as I can.

So, you got yourself an ad melee character without a gap closer and from the description I'm guessing E would work something like a gap closer but on a 10 second channel? I don't quite understand how you think anyone would find E OP. Plus don't think anyone would find an ult that makes you lose control of the character very appealing. As you said let's pretend someone was dumb enough to only stack AD and with his passive the champion hits around 300 AD. On the off chance he hits himself with a crit, you basically just killed yourself.

Well that's why I'm asking for feedback this is a rough draft I'm not wanting this to be a joke so I'm asking you guys to help me polish this ugly dirty gem into a (somewhat) sparkling diamond anyways what's your suggestions to improve this champ?
Maxwell5132
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2011 11:25pm | Report
Please everyone feedback is welcomed I really want to perfect this suggestion I'm getting an idea about the stats but you have any suggestions about the stats and the abilities please leave feedback.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide