Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[platinum] Thorrbo - Putting the LoL back into...

Creator: Udaman August 22, 2014 5:17pm
Udaman
<Member>
Udaman's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2014 5:17pm | Report
Thorrbo <- Link

So I am creating this thread for the player Thorrbo. He is a solid platinum player who mostly plays bottom lane but is willing to fill any role the team needs. Having watched his stream for a while now he mostly plays trist or Jinx but is able to play most champs pretty competently.

Now for why you SHOULD watch him. I have been watching his stream for almost two years now on a daily biases and he never fails to make me laugh. He is fun to watch play and adds a lot of funny commentary to his gameplay. He has an active IRC chat that he responds to while playing so you can always throw a question his way and get an answer.

The community is very welcoming and everyone really starts to know each other so you don’t have to worry about jumping into chat and saying Hi. He doesn't put up with Trolls or people harassing other people so you don’t have to worry about getting flamed in chat.

He does collect donations from the viewers if people are willing to donate but in no way are you required to donate. He also puts a fun spin on donations by doing stuff like taking a shot for X amount of money or putting a shoe on his head for x amount while playing a game. Pretty much whatever you want him to do within reason. He is also willing to give lessons to people or just play a few games with them.
So to sum it up if you are looking for a fun person to watch play LoL who might show you a new trick or two while having a good time and chilling with some fun people then come check out Thorrbo’s stream.

Thorrbo <- Link
Udaman
<Member>
Udaman's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2014 5:51pm | Report
Hey guys just wanted to do some shameless bumping and to also let you know he is live RIGHT NOW

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide