Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Playing LoL with friends (New to League)

Creator: Artiful September 26, 2014 11:20pm
Artiful
<Member>
Artiful's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2014 11:20pm | Report
Hello there. My name is Artful. People call me Arti. I have decided to play League of Legends for a while now. I consider my self as a new gen on this game. It seems to be very interesting and fun when you decide to play with friends and what not. I'm new to this forum so yeah. Nice seeing a well and nice developed website I guess... Anyways I'm a youtuber and I didn't just come here just to post my videos here, but I've finally decided to record a LoL gameplay with my friends which I've never done before. Please leave me some comments whether good or bad. Positive/Negative it doesn't bother me "positive/negative criticism" whatever works for you guys. I'm trying to make my youtube video commentating skills stronger and I guess with the help of you guys I will be able to do it. Anyways, I'm sorry if I bored you guys out, but yeah. I just want to share you guys my new content that I made yes this morning with friends so basically that's about it. I hope you enjoy watching it we cracked some jokes every now and then. By the way, I'm a low rank on LoL and my two friends Angelo and Andy went to the same HS together with them so yeah I know them irl so yeah xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kejpaw_pUks
^Check out my channel for Combat Arms North America + League of Legends videos. Yes I am a noob/scrub at League please don't hate :(
Artiful
<Member>
Artiful's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2014 9:10am | Report
^Check out my channel for Combat Arms North America + League of Legends videos. Yes I am a noob/scrub at League please don't hate :(

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide