Singed Build Guide by Seltrix
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
First build i ever made so
Please comment and lmk if there is anything i could do to make them better or how to make them better for you. and questions just pm me.
Basically every time I play Singed or see other people play him they have a "Run of the mill build" Not much actually changes. I am here to show you my build. It gives a little bit of defense and magic resists and boosts you Ap output If your questioning the items please read the Items. I will explain my why I chose what I do.
O.k. Basically Items. You probably noticed i don't have Force of Nature up there and are like wtf.? Well Rylai's Crystal Scepter and Boots of Swiftness makes up for it. The Rylia's scepter Slows enemy's that hit your poison and boots of speed keeps you at a nice steady distance away from them and also with your Mega Adhesive is a nice way to keep them were you want them and also to keep other people outta of the fight. And then the Abyssal Scepter adds ability power and 57 magic resist with is a little bit lower than the Magic resistance Force of Nature adds But that's why we have runes :D.
The Reason I run the runes I do is because,
1) I like having a little bit of Magic resistance and Defense from Greater Glyph of Shielding and Greater Seal of Defense.
2) The Greater Mark of Insight is good at the begging of the game to cut down on any rune magic resistance they may have against you.
3) And lastly but not least Greater Quintessence of Potency it gives you +15 ability power right at the start plus your Mastieries. It is going to help out at the begging to keep a steady flow of farming creeps.
Pros / Cons
1) very strong after you get rylai's crystal scepter.
2) Can solo almost anyone and turret dive with your ult.
3) Can farm creeps by just running through them.
4) Very good off tank.
5) Doesn't die easy.
1) Weak against melee until about lvl 3
2) Hard to go against ranged till you learn to catch them.
3) sometimes you get cocky and think your indestructible.
Ghost. its very nice to get away and catch enemy's or get you to help your team quicker.
Ignite. Is a good move to use especially if the enemy team has a person that has a heal or life steal.
Exhaust. its very nice to stop a hard hitter i would consider using this with ghost instead of ignite unless u want the bonus dmg. it helps you catch helps stop people from running but is useless against champions like Shaco or champions with flash.
Basically im tired of seeing the same general idea for singed builds and they are to tanky don't do enough damage so i made one that is still a little tanky but more focused towards the Glass Cannon idea.