Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
My build name is awesome.
WARNING: This is meant to be a 3 v 3 build, I've never done a 5 v 5 with this build.
1. Start with a LONG SWORD + HEALTH POT, and because of your runes, you'll already have your ability power passive and the long sword will get you your other passive.
2. Buy your NINJA TABI or MERC TREADS depending on your opposing team, even though the masteries kinda lean toward the ninja tabi its ok to still go merc treads.
3. Get your RAGEBLADE
4. Turn your longsword into a PHAGE
5. Get a BLOODTHIRSTER
6. Buy a sheen and a zeal and make your phage into a TRINITY FORCE.
7. Get the LAST WHISPER (Your probably like "why get attack speed with Akali" well by now you have around 270 attack damage already, so why not speed that up and it gives you like 20+ attack damage AND the passive that allows ur attacks to penetrate 40% of their armor - more damage for you, but if you still feel like you want some more damage, then get the crystal scepter first then last whisper next)
8. Game should be over probably way before now, but if it's not get the RYLAI'S CRYSTAL SCEPTER for the nice health, AP, and its passive. GAME.
EXHAUST - Nice for 1 v 1's with melee to get ahead of them with the nice 3 second blind, and is also a good chaser spell (even though you already have your ulti its still nice to have). And its a good runaway spell.
FLASH - Flash is nice for entering or leaving a fight. What I really like is you can use it to teleport through walls. Perfect for getaways, and if you want to snatch an easy KS. It's also good for when you have low health, and your in your Twilight Shroud, and your enemy is standing in it waiting for you to come out. You can just flash to a nearby bush and run or just use it to get a head start.