Build Guide by wswsws
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
While other young yordles would play skip-step and make wreaths out of braided posies, Poopy was earning calluses and grease stains in her father's armor shop. Blomgrun was a well-respected armorsmith, and he named his daughter for the sprightly sounds that accompanied the sparks leaping from his ever-burning forge. He was filled with pride when she was first able to lift his trusty hammer, Whomper. One day, Blomgrun was comissioned to create a glorious helm for a Demacian general. Word of the charge was leaked to the Noxian High Command, and two of their best spies ambushed Blomgrun's caravan en route. Though Poopy escaped with the helm, she helplessly watched as her father was slain. Instead of fleeing home, she carried the helm to Demacia alone. When the Demacian general saw the grim determination behind the tears in her eyes, the general requested that the leadership of Bandle City appoint Poopy as the yordle ambassador to Demacia. Soon after, seeking to crush Noxus with her father's hammer, Poopy volunteered for the League of Legends.
Poopy may be small, but Whomper - or her will - is not.
thats about the story .)
3) why ap build?
4) pros / contras
5) summoner spells
9) how to play
lvl 1 stats
Damage 56.3 +3.375 at 1
Health 423 +81 at 1
Mana 185 +30 at 1
Move Speed 320
Armor 18 +4 at 1
Spell Block 30 +0 at 1
Health Regen 1.49 +0.11 at 1
Mana Regen 0.78 +0.05 at 1
lvl 18 Sats/h3]
Health +1881 at 18
Mana +725 at 18
Health Per 5 sec +16.95 at 18
Mana Per 5 Sec +8.25 at 18
Armor +90 at 18
Dodge +0 at 18
Magic Resist 30 at 18
Damage +115 at 18
Critical Chance +7.95 at 18
Ability Power +0 at 18
Armor Penetration +at 18
Magic Penetration +at 18
Movement 320 at 18
-Valiant Fighter (passive) : Any damage dealt to Poopy that exceeds 10% of her current health is reduced by 50%. This does not reduce damage from tower. (plz check to realise - its about ur current life)
-Devastating Blow (active) : Poopy crushes her opponent, dealing attack damage (+0.6) plus 20/40/60/80/100 and 8% of her target's maximum health as magic damage. The bonus damage dealt cannot exceed 75/150/225/300/375. (this will be 1 of ur main atacks).
-Paragon of Demacia (passive/active) : Passive: Upon being hit or attacking an enemy, Poopy's armor and damage are increased by 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 for 5 seconds. This effect can stack 10 times. (try to get into the right position to knock enemys with heroic charge onto the wall)
Active: Poopy gains max stacks of Paragon of Demacia and her movement speed is increased by 17/19/21/23/25% for 5 seconds.
-Heroic Charge (active) : Poopy charges at an enemy and carries them for a short distance. The initial impact deals 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.4) magic damage. If they collide with terrain, her target takes 75/125/175/225/275 (+0.4) magic damage and will be stunned for 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 seconds.(this is ur other main skill).
-Diplomatic Immunity (active) : Poopy focuses intently on a single target, dealing increased damage to them. Poopy is immune to any damage and abilities from enemies other than her target.
For 6 seconds, Poopy is immune to any damage and abilities from enemies other than her target.
In addition, Poopy's attacks deal 20/30/40% increased damage to the marked target. (can be used defense but also as offenive skill).
WHY AP BUILD?:
first - what is ap ?
there are many shortcuts - for example :
dmg = damage
ad = attack dmg
as = attack speed
dps = dmg per second
ap = ability power
aoe = area dmg
cd = critical dmg
cc = critical chance
mp = magic penetration
hp = health point
for shure there are more shortcuts but only things u realy need to know on this build
are ap,ap,mp,mp,mp,mp .D ofc there r mp and ap aswell - a i missed something cooldown and attackspeed r needed too.
there are many diffrent ways to build a poopy - but ive never seen a good ap one.
poopy is a realy magic based champion who gets massive dmg with her ability power
so i decited to create a full magic based poopy wich nukes pretty well.
PROS / CONTRAS:
flexible, fast for escape and charge
big magic dmg + fast cooldown
realy good stunner
easy to handle
cant get no creeps killed
probs to lvl - cuz ur adiction is to gank .D
with this build a bit squishy
-Flash : its just a musthave - u can teleport through walls to attack or fligh also its a musthave for heroic charge to get into the right position.
-Teleport : i think teleport in a 5n5 map is a must-have too ~ for experience / gold - ganks - fast tower destruction and so on
if u wont play on 5n5 u also can use some other spells instead of teleport.
for example : exhaust, ghost, ignite, heal.
you wonder why im building up an ap guide with offensive masteries?
there r 2 enourmus pros with offensive masteries.
1. archaic knowlege: + 15% magic penetration
2. havoc: + 5% dmg
3. sorcery: + 3% cooldown
4. archmages savvy: + 0,6 ap per lvl
so there r more good things but 20% more dmg realy rox this build!
i allways looked forward to get the best spciefic runes for each category
for example i took 9x mark of insight wich got 0,95 magic penetration instead of glyphs with lower penetration wich is about 0,57 each.
magic penetration for getting better magic dmg on aim
ability power is good for more dmg
life for tanking - wich is allways good
ill hand the items step to step - like u should buy
1. mejais soulstealer: mejais is a stacking item (the more ur killing or assisting the more ur ap dmg grows - 20 stacks = 160 ap + 25 % cooldown for about 1400 gold - wich is gz) ~ poopy is a game starter king - ull allways land ur hit and kill people faster as other champs - so the first to do is to get ur mejais stacked - more stacks = more dmg. care if u die ull loose 1/3 of the stacks.(remember this as ur first item to get stacks as fast as possible)
2. sorceres shoes: 2 movement is allways good (getting a better stance for heroic charge). 20 magic penetration in the begining + mejais stacks rules.
3. stinger: its the first attack seed and cooldown improve at this lvl and also a part of nashors tooth. this item gains u 40 as and 10 cooldown.
4. void staff: here is ur second ap item wich also got magic penetraion. you also could buy another ap item but i think the 40% mp rly rock the house - and the price is also good. 70 ap - 40% mp
5. nashors tooth: here u are! nashors will highly improve this guide! ull get 50 as 55 ap 10 manareg and 25% cooldown <- this item is totaly awesome and a must-have in this build.
(this cracks poopy!)
6. rylais crystal scepter: this is totaly good for 3 things(cooking cleaning and va.. nah just a jokeing =) - its the next must-have after nashors. 80 ap 500 hp -> !!! passive: slows ur enemy on magic dmg to 35% !!! combinated with nashors u can slow em every 2 seconds + if ur mejais reaches 20 stacks ull get another 25% cooldown since now noone can deal with u.
7. lich bane: this is ur last but also pretty item - its passive does a realy good add to ur devasting blow. 100% more dmg after u lend a magic hit - this is totaly awesome .) (as u remember ur first hit is heroic charge and ur second hit devasting blow -> 100% more dmg is rly nice)
as far as now u know how to build ur poopy
our last stance is to learn how to play with her.
HOW TO PLAY
all i can say is:
poopy does a great job to just nuke everyone towards the wall.
theres nothing better u can do as get a tactical walk or a sudden attack with flash - aim the enemy and pwn em to the wall -
theres a 3 to 4 step method in a 1n1 duell:
(1) get ur paragon of demacia active
aim/hit em (2)twice with heroic charge get the final hit with (3)devastating blow.(its most immportant to hit heroic charge to the wall!)
if u want to kill a tank just get (4)diplomatic immunity on him - pwn it to the wall and knock his head with devasting blow - if he still lives just follow him some steps for the next 3 hit combi -(remember ur ulti does 40% more dmg)
if u want to start a gank - allways aim ur Diplomatic Immunity to the "Non dmg dealer" of the enemys team.(remember - with this build u r a squishy not a tank - diplomatic immunity ends if the aim dies!)
(u can use ur ulti twice - defensive or offensive)
this is the 4 hit combo .) :,,,
nothing more to say .)
thx to moba fire for easy guide handling
hope u enjoy my build