Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Okay, you are now going to read my first build, i'll try to do my best and to improve this build. I'm open to criticism and will improve and modify this build resulting from every critique ;). And please be fair with my language ability, it is not my mother tongue :D
First of all: This build is based on the "Ability Power/Attack Speed Teemo" build by "ArrestedFoRseX" which helped me a lot until i started to change the item build and the runes.
AP - Abiliy Power
AS - Attack Speed
DMG - Damage
CD - Cooldown
Crit - Critical
- Very good Harasser
- One of the best for 1on1's
- Assasins etc. will probably fail against you
- The Lifesteal makes sure that you can hold lanes easily
- squishy in early game
- Low health and mana pool
- You will be focussed
Exhaust: Essentially it became important for me because of the fact that it blinds. Also use it to chase enemys if they miss your Shrooms.
Ignite: Use it only if you can handle Teemos "squishyness"
Heal: Call me a noob, but i recommend this because Teemo is very squishy.
Camouflage: Teemos passiv. Use it to hide (oh yeah, this wasn't obvious at all!) directly in the middle of a lane. When an enemy comes close use the moment of surprise and the raised attack speed to get an easy kill.
Bilinding Dart: seriously? I LOVE it. It became highly important for me through the whole game. In combination with the lifesteal you get, you just won't die.
Use it to harass your opponent in early game or even to get an early kill (got a lot of kills even before the minions spawned by using Blinding Dart to blind and later the Exhaust spell to blind again ---> You get a kill).
Later use it to blind your Opponent and therefore heal yourself with the Lifesteal you get - also use the same technique to jungle and get all the auras.
Move Quick: It's not that important, maybe good for chasing or if used intelligent to run away. It's nice because you don't need "Ghost".
Toxic Shot: I guess i don't have to explain it ;).
Noxious Trap: Just Awesome. Place them intelligently in the escape routes to make sure you get a lot of kills from enemys trying to escape from ganks etc. Also use it to escape yourself or when theres a one on one just plant one directly where your opponent stands to get an easy kill through the extra dmg.
With the runes i'm simply focussing on the tiptical Ability Power/Attack Speed combination for Teemo, but using magic penetration marks for a higher DMG output.
With my build i tried to make sure to get a lot of Attack speed for to make the 20% lifesteal as effective as possibly with not trying to loose too much Ability Power.
1. Vampiric Scepter: I always buy it first to make sure i can hold the lane for a long time
2. Berserkers Greaves: 25% Attack speed.
3. Malady: The Attack Speed/Ability Power combination is just great for Teemo.
4. Stark's Fervor: The highly praised 20% Lifesteal i'm always talking about. It just makes sure you wont die. In combination with the attack speed you will become feared in ganks and no one will ever win a one on one against you again. From now on make sure you grab all the buffs.
5. Nashor's Tooth: The AS/AP and even the CD reduction (You can plant Shrooms faster now) are simply awesome.
6. Guinsoo's Rageblade: The reason i put this here is it's passive. Again: AP and AS
7. Trinity Force: Self-eyplanatory: AS, AP, crit, movement speed, extra DMG.
1. Use your Blinding darts to harass and actually to blind the target to get an advantage in close combat.
2. Harass in early game with single auto-attack shots to poison- and therefore harass your opponent
2. Stay back in early game because you are very squishy
3. Place your Shrooms intelligently on escape routes to get easy kills or to escape