Tryndamere Humor Guide by Valco709
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
What up! Im Valco and this is my first guide. You may ask, "ap Tryndamere? TROLL" but before you leave, I ask you to try this build. It is very nice for early and late game, and it really utilizes all of tryn's abilities.
I like to take Flash and Ignite. Flash because it makes for an easier getaway if you just used your Spinning Slash and it didn't do enough. Ignite because it helps burn down the enemy while your anally raping them, or if they some how get away and you just pop that on em. Also, Ignite and Exhaust works, i just like having the security of Flash.
You may notice that my runes are mostly AD. Well, that is because you need to have a little bit of AD to really pound with him. His Spinning Slash has both AP and AD, so it does help to have that extra AD. You also will notice that i like to have him a little beefier. But, lets be honest, what chubby tryn that rapes hard doesn't rage an enemy?
I pack the punch on AP. I also like to have attack speed, so i take Berserker's Greaves early. I also take Nashor's Tooth and Malady, because it has both AP and attack speed. Yum! Sunfire Cape has some nice health, while it deals damage to nearby enemies. Then, Warmog's Armor is helpful for survivability.
As you can see, I take:
There are A LOT of pros to this build.
1. You do a **** load of damage at the end game, especially if you take the right runes and masteries. Those will definitely help because Tryndamere can't be ALL AP. Get some ****in crit runes and AD masteries/runes, and if you get fed just right, you'll be unstoppable!
2. Tryndameere's a farming machine when he has ability power! Don't be afraid to use your Spinning Slash to farm creeeeeps. Creeps can determine your late game like a Karthus can control your getaways or Miss Fortune can control your *****s.
3. It's very easy to get triple, quadra, and penta kills with this build! It's very hard for people to getaway when your Mocking Shout and 3 second cool down Spinning Slash can **** them! I suggest to go in 3-5 seconds after your team engages in a team fight. Just be hiding behind a wall, then Spinning Slash in and get your penta. your welcome.
There are some cons to this build as well.
1. When your in champion selection, and you tell your teammates your going Tryndamere AP, some might disconnect, haha, that always makes me laugh. They rush into their own opinions before actually seeing what happens. I always say its a lot like AP Master Yi. Just don't give up though, and it will be great.
2. LATE GAME. THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT PART. YOU NEED TO FARM HARD. YOU NEED KILLS. IF PEOPLE KEEP KILL STEALING YOU, GO **** THEM IN THE *******. IF YOU HAVE, KILL STEAL YOUR TEAM MATES. JUST DO IT.
3. with ability power, comes a lot more ability power for Tryndamere to masturbate. so always keep him moving please and don't let his mind wander.
Creeping is very easy for Tryndamere with this build. If you see a glob of creeps just waiting for your Spinning Slash, might as well please them! NEVER be afraid to use it on creeps, because farming is crucial for late game.
With this build, it isn't the easiest thing to jungle. You usually want a lot of AD and crit for jungling with Tryndamere, but it is possible. I'll be coming out with an AP jugnle Tryndamere guide soon, so stay tuned!
So, basically, this is a non-mainstream Tryndamere build, but also kicks some serious ***! Try it out, it just might surprise. And always remember, Tryndamere's right arm is A LOT stronger than his left!