Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
- Try to take mid and play defensively until lvl 6.
- Rush for The Brutalizer and BF Sword by trying to last hit minions.
- Recall when you get more than 922 gold for brut. at the beginning
- Don't spam Volley too much or u'll end up without MP for your ult and far from your turret so some enemy can gank you (common sense please)
- Check if you're not wasting your MP on minions with Frost Shot enabled.
- If you're on mid, put wards in the bushes at left and right if the enemy team got enemies like Shaco, Twitch, or if you just feel like you're about to get ganked ;p
- Always watch if the enemies from the other lanes are recalling to recover their HP, get their position and ult before they go.
- If your team got more carries and if one of them is getting fed just buy a Sword of the Occult before the first BF Sword, so you can get some assists or kills with them and you'll get stronger faster.
- Consider yourself buying a Last Whisper or a Black Cleaver late game if the enemies are stacking too much armor. PS: Do not change the Infinity Edge for a Black Cleaver.
- If your opponent is hugging his tower for too long then go help your teammates and try to get some kills.