Build Guide by $p1k3yDemon
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
I just decided to build
with high crictal chance. It works really well for me and Ashe alreadly has her innate - While out of combat, Ashe's critical strike chance increases by 3/6/9/12/15/18% every 3 seconds, removed after next attack.
It is a great carry build as in late game high cric deadliness.
Read this short guide if you want or look at the pics =D.
MASTERIES TREE SET UP/SUMMONER SPELLS/RUNES:
Masteries: I go for 21/0/9, pretty obvious. In Offensive masteries, I just go for the cric chance, cric dmg and more dmg. As for Utillty, I go to boost up my summoner spells Clarity and Ghost.
My summoner spells are
- Ashe has low mana and uses alot of it early game/late game so you MUST HAVE THIS.
- I really use this spell to escape but sometimes to chase. It can be replaced with another summoner spell.
OPTIONAL SUMMONER SPELLS:
Clarity is KEEP.
Well not a lot so I guess:
- This works great as well as ghost. If they get you stunned or surround you flash and run like hell or slow them down a bit.
Nothing else because you need an ESCPAE Ashe is squsihy and dies in a sec you got any better ideas?
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT:
- I DO not reccomened it unless you're doing ranked mode and fighting some strong Dps like Warwick BUT NO nononono!!!!!!!!!!!
- People think about getting this but I don't you need Clarity and a escape+ you have hawk scout altough long cooldown still its a BIG NO!!!!1
- You're still gonna get chopped down if you get stunned..... but sometimes it works, not a lot....... so NO!!!!!
-You're squishy but don't go for this if you want get some hp get lifeseteal which I will talk about in the item section.
Whatever you got in mind??????????????????????????????????????
Well my runes go for cric/ speed / cooldown. I would keep the cric but if you want hp quintessences I guess you can but no needed. Cooldown reduction glyphs can be replaced with cric dmg. Attk speed seals can stay. IF you want go full CRIC CHANCE/DMG!!!!
Start off with a ruby crystal because she gets nuked easily so its a lot better than regrowth pedant and you're going to build it into Phage anyways. At the start you have to carry a bit getting Boots of Speed and a Dagger to boost up your performacne a bit. As well finish building Boots of Swiftness because is really slow. Next aim for Phantom Dancer , followed by Infinity Edge.
Now you got your core items and will be killing around here or getting assists.
KILLING SPREE!!!DOUBLE KILL!!!ACE!!LEGENDARY!!! or they surrender at 25 mins !!!!
So lets see what we have right now in mid game:
Ok, now so the our ruby crystal paid off from the start so now we can boost up Ruby Crystal into Phage but why, we already got a great slow? Well Phage for the extra hp but an extra slow is great, as for when we get a Frozen Mallet we will love it.
This next item is important.
is just unbelivable the unique passive to own those tanks, the attk speed is awesome and the bonus of +10dmg.
Well the next item is optional because you just need some great attk dmg items, as you look down below in the OPTIONAL ITEMS section, you will find what you need. Our last thing we need to do is upgrade Phage into Frozen Mallet and this rules. -Be certain to slow your enemy with this and your Frost Shot as well the large extra +500 hp bonus.
With these 3 items you will be killer.
- Good item to have the extra hp and slow helps as well when it is upgraded.
- One of the best item to support you agaisnt tanks as well the extra 40% attk speed owns and the bonus of +10dmg.
OPTIONAL ITEMS/UPGRADED ITEMS
Berserker's Greaves to replace Boots of Swiftness?
- You want the attk spped and think you have enough movement from phantom dancer? Although the slower you movement speed, the faster your attack speed.
These items our for EXTRA DMG and to boost up your stats.
- Your cheapest bet as well armor pentration stacks.
- Your expensive although best bet but +1000g is worth the extra 10+dmg and almost full cric chance.
Malady to replace Last Whisper or Zeal to Phantom Dancer after B. F. Sword?
- It is your choice you want the extra lifesteal +10% attk speed or instead of the armor pentration and +10dmg?
So this is the build order if you are going to replace Last Whisper with Zeal
Gettng another Phantom Dancer gives you more attk speed , movement but most importnaly more crictcal. It is a great choice and I understand if you want another Phantom Dancer.
- Upgrade Phage to this and you got some hp and super slow.
Try this build out and check out my other builds at: