get
prime

Ashe Build Guide by Tresni

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


22K
Views
1
Comments
1
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author Tresni

Ashe twisted treeline guide

Tresni Last updated on January 29, 2012
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Ability Sequence

3
5
10
12
13
Ability Key Q
1
4
7
8
9
Ability Key W
2
14
15
17
18
Ability Key E
6
11
16
Ability Key R





Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Masteries

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunder
Archmage
 
 
 
 
 
 
1/
Executioner
 
 

Offense: 21

 
 
 
 
 
4/
Durability
Vigor
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Honor Guard
Mercenary
 
 
 
 
 
 
Juggernaut
 
 

Defense: 9

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Strength of Spirit
Intelligence
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mastermind
 

Utility: 0


Guide Top

Introduction

with this build i'll show you my guide to owning faces with ashe in twisted treeline so you can understand why ashe is my favourite champ


P.S this is my first guide so be kind with reviews and add me on LOL my username Tresni im lvl 21 with 87 wins and about 70% of them are with ashe


Guide Top

Runes and Quintessences

for runes i take
9x greater mark of Desolation
9x greater seal of resiliance
9x greater glyph of alacrity
2x greater quintessence of desolation
1x greater quintessence of alacrity

Reason so?

While other ashe guides say to get mr glyphs i feel this is better for twisted treeline for laning and securing kills for your team.


Guide Top

Masteries/ Summoner Spells

for masteries i take 21/9/0 choosing increased health/armor/mr over mana regen and longer buffs but with my build the you wont need to spam abilities.


for summoner spells i take exhaust and ignite but if another ally champ has exhaust i swap it for ghost for the escaping and initialising fights


Guide Top

Items

now for my build i start off with a dorans blade and farm till you have 2200 gold or more then recall and buy boots of swift and a zeal then farm till you can buy a phantom (1650 gold) after a phantom you should be at about 3-4 kills now i play until i have 1315 gold and buy a phage which i build into a fm and if the game hasnt finished yet get a bt for the lifesteal and extra ad by now the game should have finished but if for some reason it hasn't get a infinity edge

reasons for these items
dorans blade- gives good ealry game survivability and a nice little damage boost

boots of swiftness- this item is just perfect for ashe with its initiating and escaping but another viable option depending on the enemy team is mercury treads for ashes lack of escaping good cc

phantom dancer- with this item u get 55% AS + 30% crit chance + 15% MS

frozen mallet- one of my favourite items with this baby you get 700 health which combats ashes squishy health now the passive slow this is what seals the deal with ashe with FM you get a 30% slow for ranged attacks and this slow doesn't drain your mana so your have more for your other abilities Volley and ECA

Infinity edge- ok you get a insane amount of damge from this item but you also get 25% crit chance and your crit damage is now 250% on your basic attack not 200% now u can sit back and laugh when the enemy riven rages about geting a 800+ damage basic attack

now the BT this is just for the life steal u can realy use any other life steal item starks ferver, wiggles lantern, etc but i like this item for the extra ad


Guide Top

Summary

id like to summarise by saying thankyou for reading and hopefully you will give me a good review and im always up for a game of twisted treeline