Warwick Build Guide by pmantis
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Runes: I have them like this so
1. I don’t need smite at the start.
2. Also so I don’t waste a spell spot e.g. ignite, heal etc.....
3. Attack speed is most important thing to you being ww
4. 38% attack speed from runes is awsome fun
5. Having smite they have no question in their mind your jungling. As to not having it raises a ? In their mind making them uncertain if your jungling or not. By the time they realize you’re not laning you've got your blue buff already.
6. To me smite is noob but that’s just me
7. The attack speed will supplement for not having smite
Masteries: I have them like this so
1. Health and mana increases as u level
2. Cool down times 4 skills don’t take as long
3. Buffs last till u get to other teams buff. (Depending on which side of map u started on) e.g. stole their blue buff first
4. I get exp quicker so I can get to level 6 fast ready 4 gank
5. Some def and offence
6. I don’t find myself out of mana
7. And heaps more other reasons witch you'll find out or u can ask me by leaving post.
Pros / Cons
1.1v1 kill anyone because of life steal,thorn mail,f.o.n, and damage and attack speed
4.best jungler in my book
1.I don't have 1 yet no jks but ill update when i remember
Ok here we go mind my English.
1. I buy amour,ward and 2 hp pots learn hunger strike then set off for a blue golem buff first
2.need to be aware on loading screen if they have a jungler because this will let u know if u can start on their side of the map or not.
3.if they have jungler then be safe start on your side of the map and get a team mate to help u get buff or scout 4 u.(Use ward around possiable enemy routes)Just in case they come looking 4 u.
4. I get blue buff by hitting the 2 smaller minions first, then golem last using hunger strike and 2x hp pots. This might seem much but as u get use to this u get better. Also getting blue buff first is important so u can stay in jungle the till level 6 and around 1200-1900 gold later.
5. Once you got blue buff safely u should be level 2 this will give u more mana and hp making u feel safer jungling to level 6.
6. Next get wolfs, then ghost's
7. Red buff I get small minions again use only 1 hp pot to feel safe but not really needed.
8. Get golems and now u should be level 4.5 with red and blue buff still.
9. I check the lane closest to me seeing if gank is possible keeping in mind u have red buff which slows them and exhaust
10. If u got kill more money for u and gj helping team get front foot.
11. If not then I get enemies blue buff then there wolfs if they have no jungler. Order how u kill golem doesn't matter.
12. I head back to our side killing ether ghost's or golems (stone guys) then I’m level 6
13. In some jungle guides they go 4 dragons but dragon is much stronger now so I do things different then most making me a beast :).
14. Port back get items in my build order should have heaps of cash
15. After shop blue buff will be back on our side so start the jungle order over again until red if u wish, as having these buffs just about guarantee u the kill. If u go without them its a maybe.
1. you awsome in the point of view of amour and magic def with this build.
2.ww stays alive by his ability to steal life so 1vs1 with this build you’ll kill anyone. If u get your ulti on them first followed by bite then howl if needed.
3. With this build you have to be cleaver and use brush for stealth kills. As u get better at this you’ll see how easy it is to kill heroes in second’s even tanks with thorn mail lol. Life steal ftw
4. Once u get to sun fire and blood thurst(helps if u got full stacks) in my build order u can solo baron easy on your own making sure your team is in site of the enemies so they don’t know your getting baron. Be sure to keep an eye out if they have baron warded.
5. Items in this build order are easy to get when u start getting the stealthy kills and ganking.
6. Having at least red buff is a must at all times so u can guarantee the kills. (Late game team mates need blue buff more e.g. spell castors)
7. Level 6 gank as often as possible to get the kills and to make enemies fear u. late game heroes will run when they see u if u been killing heaps of their team mates lol make them back off when they should push.
8. With your teleport kill towers to get cash fast is good too. Making your build time quicker and making the win for team easier.
9. Don't get caught out on your own.