...Or football, or whatever.
The aim of the game is to get points by getting a buffed character on your team into the opponent's nexus area (i.e. beyond the T3 turrets) and dying to turrets there.
This game can be played for as long as you like, really - to a points total, or a time limit.
Twisted Fate, Evelynn and Pantheon are permabanned.
How to Play
- One team begins by getting one of their jungle buffs (either one, it's up to you) and then returning to their spawn pool.
- When all the team is back at spawn, the game kicks off properly!
- The team has to earn points by fulfilling the aforementioned conditions.
- If the buff-bearing member is killed by a member of the opposing team, then that team is then able to score points. Play can switch around several times in this way...
- If the buff expires before a point is scored, then it's a turnover. Begin from the beginning, but with the opposite team kicking off (so if blue started first, red would begin second, and so on...)
Things not to do
- No Teleport.
- No recalling. You walk or you die :)
- Only one buff in play at a time
- Don't pick Twisted Fate, Evelynn or Pantheon.
Other things to consider
- You might want to just limit play to one lane/half of the map, depending on how you want to play it.