Draven Build Guide by Demoniac99
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello everyone, this is my second guide in Mobafire. I hope you enjoy my description and my advices. If you do not like something, please let me know whats the matter by letting a comment bellow the guide. Thank you !
The rune selection of any champion is very important so let me explain you why I chose this runes.
- Greater Seal of Armor is something that everyone expects on almost every top lane champions.
The more armor you have, the more hits you can take and the longer you can survive in your lane, especially when the enemy is someone like Nidalee , who has harassing capabilities. But it can't save you from all the damages.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage is something that I have chosen to allow Draven to get a bit more of attack. It also gives to your enemy a good reason to not attack you.
- Glyph of Magic Resist is something that helps a lot Draven who needs to be protected from powerful magic attacks even if magic resist can't protect him from very strong magic attacks.
- Greater Quintessence of Life Steal is something that I have chosen because Draven loses life very quickly so after having killed another champion he can have more life steal to regain life quicker.
- League of Draven :When Draven catches a Spinning Axe, or kills a minion or monster, he gains one stack of Adoration. When Draven kills an enemy champion, he consumes all of his Adoration stacks and gains 50 gold, plus 2 gold per stack consumed. Draven loses half of his Adoration stacks upon death.
- Spinning Axe :Draven's next attack will deal an extra 45 / 55 / 65 / 75 / 85% of his attack damage as bonus damage. This axe will ricochet off the target high up into the air. If Draven catches it, he automatically readies another Spinning Axe. Draven can have two Spinning Axes at once.
- Blood Rush :Draven gains 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60% increased Movement Speed for 1.5 seconds and 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% Attack Speed for 3 seconds. The Movement Speed bonus decreases rapidly over its duration. Catching a Spinning Axe will refresh the cooldown of Blood Rush.
- Stand Aside :Draven throws his axes and deals 70 / 105 / 140 / 175 / 210 (+ .5 per bonus attack damage) physical damage by throwing his axes. Enemies hit are knocked aside and slowed by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% for 2 seconds.
- Whirling Death :Draven hurls two massive axes dealing 175 / 275 / 375 (+ 1.1 per bonus attack damage) physical damage to each unit struck. Deals 8% less damage per unit hit, down to a minimum of 40%. This resets when Whirling Death changes direction. Whirling Death slowly reverses direction and returns to Draven after striking an enemy champion, or upon reactivation, or upon reaching the boundaries of the map.