get
prime

Evelynn Build Guide by Muukzor

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


88K
Views
141
Comments
134
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author Muukzor

Evelynn - Why Am I Dead?

Muukzor Last updated on July 3, 2012
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Quick Comment

You need to log in before commenting.

[-] Collapse All Comments

Sort Comments By
1
[-]
Jasbinschek | October 5, 2012 12:29pm
Nice guide! +1
1
[-]
OdinWoIfe | September 8, 2012 2:23am
With this build I absolutely destroy the enemy team. Most games I come out with 15-20 kills or so.
1-2 deaths max.
Thanks for this great guide
1
[-]
furybird | August 12, 2012 4:01pm
Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but I personally take Exhaust over Heal. The reason being is that you should be targetting the biggest damage dealers first which should be their AD carry. Heal will not save you so you may as well hit an exhaust onto them reducing their damage dealt and basically making them a standing target for you to ravage, proc sheen, hate spike, proc sheen again (repeat) ignite and walk out alive.
Just my two cents.

As for item build, not my standard build, but seems to work. (Not sure if Fiendish Codex would be better swapped for Hextech Gunblade.)
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | June 26, 2012 1:47pm
Mikuroo wrote:


By it worked perfect in ranked mean the 1 ranked game you've played and lost?


With stats 9-2 and couldn't carry it for ****?

Ehm. YEAH! Also this build if for normals and work perfectly. Go die troll.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | June 26, 2012 1:40pm
Paragonia wrote:




1. What about Void Staff? Your runes are all glass cannon and do not help your early game at all. If you want to be strong you need a rune page that helps in both early game and late game. Greater Mark of Magic Penetrations are an example and will help increase your damage throughout the game. You don't even answer my question.

2. Who ganks at half HP? Against any decent player you'll just end up dieing and feeding a kill. Much more useful for ganks? Flash can be just as useful in that situation AND is a great escape tool. Not saying Heal is bad, but not even close to a decent summoner for Evelynn. Might as well take Exhaust instead.

3. Kk this one was my bad. But your comment makes you look even more stupid. Mind spike? It's Hate Spike, and I know this and I play Evelynn occasionally. Why even write a guide if you don't even know what her spells are called? I'm just going to assume that you dazed off writing this to me.

I appreciate you replying to me, but your information and feedback still lack quite a lot. Your response to my questions are merely running through the edge of the line. In return I got absolutely no detail and no clear understanding at all of what you're thinking.

Oh yeah, why not UPDATE THE GUIDE? Add laning/jungling tips and ganking tips.
[/quote]

I have been off for a while. I enjoy playing eve this way and it work for me. I pubstomped the **** out of the newbies and my only ranked game I had decent stats but alot of trolling so I stopped.

You don't have to agree with me that's fine. I am just saying I tried both flash and heal but I like heal more. Your opinion is your opinion.

About that gone thing I got banned for (?) of time and now I could loggon. I find it hillarious. Meh the guide is perfect for normals and is a damn high amount of fun so I don't really care about the rating. The guide is great in my opinion and I like it. It will stay if it doesn't get like under 50% because that would just be awkward lol.
1
[-]
Shadowcrusnik | May 21, 2012 7:54pm
Good Job, this is an excellent guide and is a great Eve ap build.

But I prefer AD eve, if you want to see how I play here in this way then check out my guide.

(btw how do you take pics of your game stats? I have alot of good games but have no idea how to take of photo of them >.<)


down here |
V
1
[-]
PureTatanium | May 14, 2012 4:46am
Good guide,

I think that the items could be changed up a bit every now and then, but that's probably just me and I also think that Exhaust or Flash would be better than Heal.
1
[-]
cndnjesus | May 7, 2012 4:26pm
use moba often but had to make an account just to post over this build. its awesome, whats not awesome is hearing an entire bloody game of people grieving. its not fun, and it takes what could be fun out of the game. eve is hard to get used too, and MANY people will not give you a chance to even try (6 quitters in lobbies). finished 2nd in kills, had 3rd lowest deaths and was still useless apparently. be fore warned...
1
[-]
Acid Reigns (49) | April 15, 2012 7:47pm
Well I certainly play her a bit different than you, but that's fine, I'm sure it works good enough :P

What I wanted to mention is something that A LOT of eve players don't know, that should be in here somewhere.

If you hit W for stealth, and then hit B BEFORE you fade, then it will proc while you are teleporting, and you'll B while invisible. I'm quite sure this works with teleport as well, and I think you reappear invis too.

Also, you can do a similar thing with zhonya's hourglass. If you start stealth, then immediately cast zhonya's, then the fade time will tick down while you're in stasis, and when you come out, you'll already be gone. This is extremely useful if you're in danger, because it essentially means that as long as they don't have stealth detection, you can't get caught out of stealth.
1
[-]
ChrissyDoc (6) | April 15, 2012 7:25pm
Awesome guide, It works really well, btw just a word of advice, when you said you dont open with deathfires because you don't get the slow, your Rylai's will still give you a slow ^^
1
[-]
iCloud (2) | April 13, 2012 11:42pm
Awesome guide!

I played my evelynn and your guide and it works :))
1
[-]
Fox Rage (75) | April 13, 2012 10:27pm
Mikuroo wrote:



By it worked perfect in ranked mean the 1 ranked game you've played and lost?


BOOM! HEADSHOT! hahahahaha

P.S. +red
1
[-]
Blackbeard38 | April 13, 2012 10:24pm
nice guide !!!! good work !!!!!!!! Don't forget to help me too with my guide !!!
1
[-]
Paragonia (15) | April 13, 2012 10:07pm
Muukzor wrote:

1: Void staff

2: Heal + ultimate helps alot more. If you have half hp and want to gank top you can heal then go stealth and gank. It is much more useful for ganks and everything. Try it out.

3: I have 3 points in shadow walk and max mind spike second after ravage just like you say. Why do you comment something that already is in the build?


[/quote]

1. What about Void Staff? Your runes are all glass cannon and do not help your early game at all. If you want to be strong you need a rune page that helps in both early game and late game. Greater Mark of Magic Penetrations are an example and will help increase your damage throughout the game. You don't even answer my question.

2. Who ganks at half HP? Against any decent player you'll just end up dieing and feeding a kill. Much more useful for ganks? Flash can be just as useful in that situation AND is a great escape tool. Not saying Heal is bad, but not even close to a decent summoner for Evelynn. Might as well take Exhaust instead.

3. Kk this one was my bad. But your comment makes you look even more stupid. Mind spike? It's Hate Spike, and I know this and I play Evelynn occasionally. Why even write a guide if you don't even know what her spells are called? I'm just going to assume that you dazed off writing this to me.

I appreciate you replying to me, but your information and feedback still lack quite a lot. Your response to my questions are merely running through the edge of the line. In return I got absolutely no detail and no clear understanding at all of what you're thinking.

Oh yeah, why not UPDATE THE GUIDE? Add laning/jungling tips and ganking tips.
1
[-]
tehAsian (247) | April 13, 2012 9:59pm
Muukzor wrote:

If you cry then tell me what is worng with the BUILD because we go to mobafire for BUILDS.


Lol.

Find me a build at 90%, no 70% and I'll upvote yours and admit we were all wrong for having too high standards.
1
[-]
Mikuroo (168) | April 13, 2012 9:43pm
Quoted:
So what if I don't have enough bbc coding? The build and the text is the same and should explain is well enough. Go try it out before you cry. It work perfect in ranked.


By it worked perfect in ranked mean the 1 ranked game you've played and lost?
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 13, 2012 9:36pm
1: Void staff

2: Heal + ultimate helps alot more. If you have half hp and want to gank top you can heal then go stealth and gank. It is much more useful for ganks and everything. Try it out.

3: I have 3 points in shadow walk and max mind spike second after ravage just like you say. Why do you comment something that already is in the build?

Paragonia wrote:

I'm going to have to unload a storm here (I'm not a troll but these are my opinions)

1. Wtf is up with your runes. Greater Seal of Scaling Ability Power was already a minor thing but even for Greater Mark of Scaling Ability Power?? Why not take Greater Mark of Magic Penetration instead? Much stronger option and just more damage overall.

2. Ignite and Heal on Evelynn is so underrated, but because it's not very strong. Flash should replace Heal because you're melee, you need an escape ability especially since you're an assassin. No questions asked.

3. You don't want to max Hate Spike last. It's sustained damage after Ravage and should be maxed second. I suggest 2 or 3 points to Shadow Walk is enough, but not more. You only need the slow (not even a stun anymore) which will allow you to kill your targets.

In general, guide itself lacks neatness and effectiveness. Very little descriptions here I must say. No laning advices? No team fighting skills? If I want to learn Evelynn, you aren't teaching me it. Making guides is to GUIDE people. Not to achieve locations. I'm sorry but this guide could really use a bit more work.

Comment has been deleted

1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 13, 2012 9:34pm
Mikuroo wrote:

I think this guy is a **** too, and I was realy mad at him.

i still am.

But it doesn't give you permission to sink to his entire low level. If yor going to vote, give a legit reason. The guide is full of mistakes anyways.

I haven't voted yet, there's enough downvotes anyways. But seriously guys, don't fall to his level.


All of you cry for no reason.

So what if I don't have enough bbc coding? The build and the text is the same and should explain is well enough. Go try it out before you cry. It work perfect in ranked.

If you cry then tell me what is worng with the BUILD because we go to mobafire for BUILDS.

I don't care what you think about my coding or anything else. Rylai gives survivability early on and philosopher is needed alot because without it you will be without mana all the time.
1
[-]
Mikuroo (168) | April 13, 2012 8:53pm
I think this guy is a **** too, and I was realy mad at him.

i still am.

But it doesn't give you permission to sink to his entire low level. If yor going to vote, give a legit reason. The guide is full of mistakes anyways.

I haven't voted yet, there's enough downvotes anyways. But seriously guys, don't fall to his level.
1
[-]
DarkAngel1l (2) | April 13, 2012 7:00pm
If you are going to troll vote, than I have no problem doing the same.

*Shrugs*

Works both ways, just so you know in the future.
1
[-]
Frostflamez (2) | April 13, 2012 6:32pm
Love the guide overall, will maybe try to play evelynn again.
1
[-]
Somepoison | April 13, 2012 4:49pm
like i had said, sheen.

yeah
1
[-]
Mooninites (253) | April 13, 2012 3:39pm
Calm down everyone, I've reported him for 3 different offenses in less than 24 hours. I sent a detailed message to the admins and moderators with proof of all his offenses, it's in there hands now but lets hope for the sake of mobafire he's permanently banned
1
[-]
BlackIceT (182) | April 13, 2012 2:39pm
So let me get this straight. You take down both of your guides. Then you repost your Evelynn guide yesterday only to have it get ripped apart because it is the SAME EXACT GUIDE as this. Then you take that down and go and downvote all the people who downvoted your guide for LEGIT reasons. Then you unarchive this guide AGAIN and have its rating slip to 80%!

Grow up kid. I do not know what it will take but I will get you kicked off this website with your bulls*it that you have pulled on MESSAGING PEOPLE FOR UPVOTES AND DOWNVOTING OTHER GUIDES BECAUSE THEY DO NOT LIKE YOURS.
1
[-]
Phil Collins (175) | April 13, 2012 11:47am
Upvoted
1
[-]
Arcana3 (108) | April 8, 2012 12:51am
... No comment, nothing.... Just a *sigh* since im nice wont downvote, but will say that you need work sir, this does not deserve top place as a guide
1
[-]
MyRepublic (70) | April 7, 2012 11:05pm
LoL Pikachrue. That comment... too stronk. I never downvote guides even if they are TERRIBLE, however, ... this guy is asking for it and his guide does deserve it and would receive it from most people anyway... This is a deep philosophical problem for me right now. to vote or not to vote.
1
[-]
pikachrue (5) | April 7, 2012 10:08pm
You sir are a stupid deluded idiot.

All the people above commenting are being nice to you. Very nice. However, I am very to the point, and I am not afraid to point out the truth you deluded person.

There has only been one trollvote on this whole guide, the one at the start. You do not deserve 90%. You definitly do not deserve it. Do you even know how you got all your votes? You went around PERSONAL MESSAGING everyone you could and saying "upvote my guide ill upvote yours." That's complete bull****.

this guide has nothing. NOTHING. it is just bad. It looks like 75% material to me, I duno if you need new eyes or something. It has not information at all, and all the choices in the guide are bad too.

Now, its a bad guide. I've already settled that. There's alot of bad guides out there. The part that makes this bad guide stand out more is the fact you think it is even slightly ANY GOOD AT ALL. NO. This is a piece of trash which should be thrown away and archived for the good of our communities eyes. So of course, this guide gets a huge fat -1 from me. I would give it -500 if i could. Just the pure immaturity you show pisses me off. So I'm going to happily watch your rating just soar down vote by vote.

So go ahead. Archive it. SEE IF ANY OF US COMPLAIN. Lets see if you even archive it by the 22nd like you have promised.

Just take it like a man and stop crying to your mommy.

~Peace.
1
[-]
MajorLoL (114) | April 7, 2012 9:46pm
Everyone's guides go down and up. It's just whether people like the build/guide or not. Not every downvote is a troll. Come on man.
1
[-]
Fox Rage (75) | April 7, 2012 9:25pm
Muukzor wrote:

If the guide doesn't go up to spot 1 in 2 weeks (22th april) then I will delete it. I do not feel that I want to make guides for you if you are going to troll me down. Peace.

Same rule for both Fiora and Evelynn.


I read your comment, and I must admit, I tried REALLY REALLY hard to resist, but it got the better of me.


Wait for it

Wait for it ...

Wait for it ............

Wait for it .............................




LOLUMADBRO?!



P.S. This guide DOES NOT deserve to be at the top, no offense.

P.S.2. Expect to be trolled when you're so cocky.
1
[-]
Paragonia (15) | April 7, 2012 9:23pm
I'm going to have to unload a storm here (I'm not a troll but these are my opinions)

1. Wtf is up with your runes. Greater Seal of Scaling Ability Power was already a minor thing but even for Greater Mark of Scaling Ability Power?? Why not take Greater Mark of Magic Penetration instead? Much stronger option and just more damage overall.

2. Ignite and Heal on Evelynn is so underrated, but because it's not very strong. Flash should replace Heal because you're melee, you need an escape ability especially since you're an assassin. No questions asked.

3. You don't want to max Hate Spike last. It's sustained damage after Ravage and should be maxed second. I suggest 2 or 3 points to Shadow Walk is enough, but not more. You only need the slow (not even a stun anymore) which will allow you to kill your targets.

In general, guide itself lacks neatness and effectiveness. Very little descriptions here I must say. No laning advices? No team fighting skills? If I want to learn Evelynn, you aren't teaching me it. Making guides is to GUIDE people. Not to achieve locations. I'm sorry but this guide could really use a bit more work.

Comment has been deleted

1
[-]
tehAsian (247) | April 7, 2012 7:07pm
Your guide is getting trolled because you have Heal/ Ignite. End of story.

The BEST Tryndamere guide on this site has Heal and Ignite for LEGIT HIGH ELO reasons. Guess the percentage? It's at 82%.

Also what MyRepublic said. Guides are meant to help people. But honestly, your guide could use a LOT of work. Almost every top guide has detailed information about EVERYTHING you need to know. You just put in Items, Skills, one sentence about skill ordering, Summoner Spells, Runes, and that's it. Hell, your masteries section is two sentences long. There's even misleading item choices and explanations.

Will of the Ancients NOT viable? Vamping 200-300 off your E is BAD?

Trinity Force NOT viable either? Because of the what you think are 'useless' stats?

And how does one mid as Evelynn? I don't know, because it's the ONLY guide here that recommends it but now that I've called it and went there, I'm clueless as to how to play because there's no information on it.

Hell, I'm not even sure you have a reason to go Heal/ Ignite, or know why it works.

I'm not going to downvote, but lose the cocky attitude and add BETTER and MORE information to your guide that actually helps. Seriously.

Btw, I'm not trolling. Just the truth.
1
[-]
MyRepublic (70) | April 7, 2012 6:50pm
Muukzor wrote:

If the guide doesn't go up to spot 1 in 2 weeks (22th april) then I will delete it. I do not feel that I want to make guides for you if you are going to troll me down. Peace.

Same rule for both Fiora and Evelynn.


You made an Evelynn guide. You had to know you'd get trolled. Get over it man. Who cares about freakin trolls? Why do you care about your rating either? Seriously it isn't a competition. You write guides to help people not to be #1. And do you not think the top guide was trolled too? It was. Probably a thousand times worse than yours since it is #1. If it's higher than yours it's because the community at large thinks it deserves to be. Get over it man. But whatever. Go ahead and delete it. The only thing you're doing is feeding the trolls. You're letting them win. So go ahead.

P.S. get over yourself.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 7, 2012 4:35pm
If the guide doesn't go up to spot 1 in 2 weeks (22th april) then I will delete it. I do not feel that I want to make guides for you if you are going to troll me down. Peace.

Same rule for both Fiora and Evelynn.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 7, 2012 10:27am
Keondre wrote:

I +1 your guide. It is extremely helpful. My first Evelynn game let to a lot of enemies hating me xD


That's cool :)

Thanks!
1
[-]
Keondre (221) | April 7, 2012 8:59am
I +1 your guide. It is extremely helpful. My first Evelynn game let to a lot of enemies hating me xD
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 7, 2012 6:28am

+1

love the whole design on the guide.

keep up the good work~


Made a Fiora guide that looks the same :) Go take a look.

Btw thanks.
1
[-]
A Chubby Baby (290) | April 7, 2012 12:51am
+1

love the whole design on the guide.

keep up the good work~
1
[-]
Alnoid (1) | April 6, 2012 11:25pm
ok,game went VERY well if you have a good team and jungler eve mid is pretty damn strong gonna send you my results +1 :D
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 6, 2012 4:48pm
Lord Sap wrote:

this is the guide i used already for eve, i was already going to give you a +1!


Thanks alot!
1
[-]
Lord Sap | April 6, 2012 2:27pm
this is the guide i used already for eve, i was already going to give you a +1!
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 6, 2012 2:24pm
Alnoid wrote:

and btw congratulations on 1st place :)


Thanks.

Please post your stats if they are good.
1
[-]
Alnoid (1) | April 6, 2012 12:54pm
and btw congratulations on 1st place :)
1
[-]
Alnoid (1) | April 6, 2012 12:53pm
gonna try this out soon,the guide looks great and ive never thought of going mid with eve before,im afraid though that i will be flamed at champ select hard for calling mid ^^
1
[-]
ghyland | April 6, 2012 12:24pm
It's amazing! an evelyn who isn't terrible! :D +1 from me
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 6, 2012 9:05am
clovvn26 wrote:

great guide

+1 from me

Thank you :)
1
[-]
clovvn26 | April 6, 2012 8:55am
great guide

+1 from me
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 6, 2012 8:28am

Hey!

As the previous owner of the #1 Eve Guide on MobaFire, I want to say congrats to the #1 spot! Feels good man :)

I like the idea of running Eve mid, that never occurred to me. Definitely opens up a whole new facet of Evelynn.

Glad to see a well thought out build at #1.

- A Red Feather


Whoaw, Thanks alot!

Yea well there are too many jungle Evelynn guides out there and I wanted to create something unique and here it is! Rank 1, I'm so superhappy!
1
[-]
A Red Feather (28) | April 6, 2012 7:59am
Hey!

As the previous owner of the #1 Eve Guide on MobaFire, I want to say congrats to the #1 spot! Feels good man :)

I like the idea of running Eve mid, that never occurred to me. Definitely opens up a whole new facet of Evelynn.

Glad to see a well thought out build at #1.

- A Red Feather
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 6, 2012 6:29am
Sirkmaster wrote:

Definitely good guide. Just for fun, did you tested Sunfire Cape on her? Maybe against fed ad's, if you die instantly. +1'd


No. I think it would fail :P You won't be in the fight long and it will not do much damage at all. Leave that item to the tanks :P
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 6, 2012 6:29am

Great Guide!


Thank you.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 6, 2012 6:28am
BananKisEn wrote:

Very nice guide. Evelynn is such an underrated champion. Keep up the good work!


Thanks alot :)
1
[-]
Sirkmaster (5) | April 6, 2012 6:01am
Definitely good guide. Just for fun, did you tested Sunfire Cape on her? Maybe against fed ad's, if you die instantly. +1'd
1
[-]
ThoughtFool (2) | April 6, 2012 6:00am
Great Guide!
1
[-]
BananKisEn (2) | April 6, 2012 5:50am
Very nice guide. Evelynn is such an underrated champion. Keep up the good work!
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 6, 2012 4:45am
IcePegasus wrote:

Nice guide tried it out on a game, once you get fed there's no way to stop you as you instashot anyone.


True.

Maybe you could get some pictures of the matchhistory and upload them here? I would add them to the guide if you do.

Thanks :)
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 6, 2012 4:45am

Awesome guide. I've mostly played an AD Evelynn but this one pumps out some good damage. She is however a weak farmer, the GP10 items make up for this but would taking 2 points in Butcher instead of Mental Force make up for this?


You are an ability power champion and you only need to autoattack creeps level 1-5 or so. Why would I change ability power for something that is almots useless?

Thanks alot for your thoughts though :) I appreciate it.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 6, 2012 4:42am

Positives:
+Good item build, works well with Evelynn
+The longer display of items in the cheat sheet gives the reader a solid grasp on what they should be buying and in what order.
+Always nice to see proof of work with a picture of game summaries


Possibilities:
~Your formatting could use a little work. Use columns, indents, and color to change the flow of your guide.
~You should really look into your runes, summoner spells, and starting items.
:Your runes seem poorly thought through, for tips on runes check out Rune tips - What secondary and primary means and more.
:Your summoner spells could use some help, mainly with heal. You might want to switch to flash or ghost. Flash gives you that small jump that can help you to save your own life or condemn someone else. Ghost gives you a burst of speed that follows the same general principle, but with a longer use.
:For starting items you try building out a Philo stone first, maybe you should consider starting with Boots of Speed and a few Health Potions. Then the first item you get after that, pick up Kage's lucky pick.

~Your build could use some more information when it comes to laning and ganking. Especially with a champion that does better wandering the map searching for kills.

Negatives:
-Your cheat sheet runes and runes in the guide don't match.
-You need to do a grammar check, your English could use some work. (Yes I know you are Swedish, but you're publishing in English so you better be sure it makes sense)
-Pictures can be a big boost to the attractiveness of a guide, but make sure they are useful or high quality.
-Your coding is not very impressive, it seems like all you know how to do is use icons. Check out Jhoijhoi's guide about making a guide.


In general I think this is a good guide that probably could have used a lot more editing before it was posted, but it seems that it is doing well regardless.

When you have made some changes PM me for a second review & Vote


I have played Leauge of Legends for 2 years. Just want you to know that before I start.

Runes- I had different runes with magic penetration and such before but this helps you out so much in the game that it is crazy. I got void staff to fix the magic penetration and I don't think she need mana,magic resist or anything. I got magic resistance in the masteries aswell.

Summoner spells- As I said I have played for 2 years. Your ultimate gives a speed buff that let you live and if you do your ulti + stealth you won't get attacked and go into stealth even though you are just 1 yard infront of them. Also flash is overrated as **** and you have a long cooldown that does help LESS than a heal. A heal can save you in a fight when you have low hp and you can kill your opponent.
I suggest you trying out both heal and flash in the game before saying this because Flash isn't even close as good to an EVELYNN. Shes squishy and she need the hp when you can get it. Trust me because I have played her alot. Now ghost, NO. JUST NO. ULTI already does that. again NO.

I did have a look at the create a guide guide before I made this one but I like how this one look and I want much icons. Do I have to be unskilled because I like the way my guide look?

I won't change it because you say that this is better. My guide is also higher rated than yours and you throw up arguments you know nothing about. Seriously, stop.

Edit: Starting items. Shes doing the mid lane. She need the hp regen and I don't want a dorans shield. Go try her out mid for yourself if you want. It won't work at all. I tried Amplyfying tome once for that sheen rush but it sucked.
1
[-]
IcePegasus | April 5, 2012 10:03pm
Nice guide tried it out on a game, once you get fed there's no way to stop you as you instashot anyone.
1
[-]
Infectious Lepar (231) | April 5, 2012 9:52pm
If eve has a low attack speed it would probably be better to go with ap due to her spamming of Hate Spike. (thanks to the .8 second cooldown) If you are going with an ad eve, then take the bonus basic attack damage to minions.
1
[-]
goldenessence | April 5, 2012 9:47pm
Awesome guide. I've mostly played an AD Evelynn but this one pumps out some good damage. She is however a weak farmer, the GP10 items make up for this but would taking 2 points in Butcher instead of Mental Force make up for this?
1
[-]
Infectious Lepar (231) | April 5, 2012 9:25pm
*Review Removed*
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 5, 2012 8:21pm
Fulundry wrote:

+1 Everything here seems pretty good, but I would add a section on *how* to play her. Your build is pretty good, but I see SO many terrible Ev's running around just laning. Talk about the jungler/roamer meta; I've been seeing that lately, and that's really where Ev shines. Imo, that one section would really help people.


Well, you go mid, get the first blood, get mobility boots, either kill their mid again or harass them home and gank the sides.

The thing is, I don't know how to write a good roamer section. I don't want one that look bad. Either a good one or none.

Feel free to contribute with ideas and stuff. I will take this into PM though.
1
[-]
Fulundry (68) | April 5, 2012 7:23pm
+1 Everything here seems pretty good, but I would add a section on *how* to play her. Your build is pretty good, but I see SO many terrible Ev's running around just laning. Talk about the jungler/roamer meta; I've been seeing that lately, and that's really where Ev shines. Imo, that one section would really help people.
1
[-]
deserterlol (3) | April 5, 2012 7:07pm
Hi
good guide for mid Evelynn I will try it as is when I can and maybe comment again
+1
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 5, 2012 5:00pm
McDeuces wrote:

Cool! There is just SO much information here! I might try eve now =D


Thank you :)
1
[-]
McDeuces | April 5, 2012 4:39pm
Cool! There is just SO much information here! I might try eve now =D

Comment has been deleted

1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 5, 2012 2:17pm
Shiikan wrote:

You said "TAKE BLUE IF YOURE LOW ON MANA"

But I'm not mid AP Carry.

Hate Spike into Ravage wont get rid of the 50 MR that Banshee's Veil gives.


1: Philsopher gives mana. Why do you cry on mana? You shouldn't be spamming ravage or mind spike on the mobs if you want to gank much. And if you really have big mana problems then go utility or get mana regen runes?

2:
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 5, 2012 2:16pm
Shiikan wrote:

5) I checked your profile, you downvoted ALL the Evelynn guides to make yours look better...


Upvoted 1: Evelynn - The AP Assassin
Upvoted 2: AP Evelynn Guide, The True Assassin
Upvoted 3: Evelynn -- Make 'Em Scream
Upvoted 4: Critical AD Evelynn [Post Nerfs]

That's 4 of the 7 builds listed on similiar builds to the right. (2 are outdated so just 7 instead of 9.)
Wasn't sure If I could link them or not so just said their names. (I agree that I shouldn't have downvoted in the begin because these are 4 pretty good guides :) )
1
[-]
Shiikan (20) | April 5, 2012 2:09pm
Muukzor wrote:



1: I know.

4: Then do Hate spike and then Ravage?
will post here again when I have liked the ones I actually like.


You said "TAKE BLUE IF YOURE LOW ON MANA"

But I'm not mid AP Carry.

Hate Spike into Ravage wont get rid of the 50 MR that Banshee's Veil gives.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 5, 2012 2:07pm
Shiikan wrote:



...What are you talking about.

1) I don't play her as a mid carry... I play her as a Duo-Bot in Normals...

2) Yeah it's expensive but if you read my In-Depth item section it has cheaper alternatives for if you do bad on a game (Wit's End > The Black Cleaver)

And MY guide is expensive? Your items 2-5 are
3000 + 3000 + 2600 + 3600 + 2000

3) GP10 items are generally a bad idea as an assassin due to the fact that it takes 7 minutes to regain Philo Stone's gold and 13 to regain HoG's gold & you need your items ASAP.

4) Rarely do I even see a Brand or Annie, but typically the AP carry will buy Catalyst -> Banshee's Veil

5) I checked your profile, you downvoted ALL the Evelynn guides to make yours look better...


1: I know.

2: Great. I still don't think its so powerful.

3: Not in my build. I think they fit perfect.

4: Then do Hate spike and then Ravage?

5: I will upvote all I like and go through them right now. I know this was bad by me hah. Let's begin. I will post here again when I have liked the ones I actually like.
1
[-]
Shiikan (20) | April 5, 2012 1:48pm
Muukzor wrote:

I think that you don't make Evelynn as strong as she should be. And if you would have manaproblems with her then grab the blue buff, you are the mid carry and can take it if you want. You spread your money here and there so you don't max out example trinity force. The build is also VERY expensive and as you have no gold per 10 sec items it could be a problem to get the items fast.


...What are you talking about.

1) I don't play her as a mid carry... I play her as a Duo-Bot in Normals...

2) Yeah it's expensive but if you read my In-Depth item section it has cheaper alternatives for if you do bad on a game (Wit's End > The Black Cleaver)

And MY guide is expensive? Your items 2-5 are
3000 + 3000 + 2600 + 3600 + 2000

3) GP10 items are generally a bad idea as an assassin due to the fact that it takes 7 minutes to regain Philo Stone's gold and 13 to regain HoG's gold & you need your items ASAP.

4) Rarely do I even see a Brand or Annie, but typically the AP carry will buy Catalyst -> Banshee's Veil

5) I checked your profile, you downvoted ALL the Evelynn guides to make yours look better...
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 5, 2012 1:02pm
Shiikan wrote:

I know that we are technically "Competing" and that you downvoted my own Evelynn guide, but that doesn't mean I'm downvoting yours.

In fact, because we are competing I just won't vote on your guide, but here's a little constructive feedback to help you out.



False. Evelynn is an extremely mana hungry champion and therefor mana helps a lot with Hate Spike and emergency Shadow Walks. Aside from that, Archangel's Staff gives +4 MP every time an ability is used. Because of Hate Spike's short cooldown, you can stack that MP up to the cap of 1000 in no time.



You shouldn't necessarily always take Boots of Mobility due to the fact that a hard CC team can shut you down anyway. Aside from that, you can't even compare Boots of Mobility to Teleport due to the fact that they have immensely different properties. Teleport can teleport you across the entire map in about 4 seconds. With Boots of Mobility it'll still take some time to walk from one end to the other efficiently.

Your Items are before your Summoner Skills which is confusing to somebody looking at your guide.

You have no Gameplay section.



That's (technically) plagiarism if you're taking pieces of somebody else's guide without their permission. I understand that you changed it, but I'm just saying.

Aside from that, taking full ability power Runes, though they are scaling, (per level), won't help you as much late game as you would think. Enemies will build MR and without Magic Penetration you won't deal a sufficient amount of damage. Even though you take Void Staff, you build it as your last item. This means that the majority of the game you have little Magic penetration.


Just my two cents.

-Shiikan.


I have philosopher stone. I have NO mana problems at all when I play her with Philosopher stone. If you are stupid enough to spam Q for no reason at the minions in your lane then that's your problem.
I never get out of mana in ganks and even if I would get out of mana, Archangel staff would be a waste. There are other so much stronger items for Evelynn.

Also I downvoted your guide because I didn't like it. You waste money on Instead of taking Philosopher stone to get hp and gold aswell. You don't have to get mad because I don't like your Evelynn guide. I am sorry that I didn't leave a comment explaining why though. That was indeed bad by me and I should tell you why I didn't like it. I understand that you try to make her a great hybrid evelynn but instead of you could have example for more damage and so on. I think that you don't make Evelynn as strong as she should be. And if you would have manaproblems with her then grab the blue buff, you are the mid carry and can take it if you want. You spread your money here and there so you don't max out example trinity force. The build is also VERY expensive and as you have no gold per 10 sec items it could be a problem to get the items fast.

About the guide I changed, I have edited my own guide alot and forgot about taking away the text. In the beginning of the guide I had mejai and stuff like the other guide owner had but changed the other items to stronger items and stuff.

I have no idea why it would be confusing to have the summoner spells after the Items. I have NEVER seen a comment like that on mobafire before, you have your summoner spells after the items and it make me confused! Or stuff like that. I won't change it.

If you rush earlier you miss out other items. Example Rabadon. You still do more damage with Rabadon than taking Void Staff before rabadon because even if they have stacked some resistance it's not enough to swap them. The void staff is there to make your damage as high as possible when the others have stacked magic resistance and make them die anyways, btw how many brands and annies do you see stacking magic resistance? I can see an but nothing more.


About and I just want to point out that you already can get to the places you want to get to fast and that other summoner spells would help you more.

The ability power runes will help you the most. Believe me they do. Try an ability power Evelynn and try it out for yourself. It make you so powerful at level 7 getting that first blood so much easier. Keep in mind that ability power runes give 6 and ability power per level give 1 per level and that make them go past the normal ability power runes at level 7.

What do you think?
1
[-]
Vellinson (8) | April 5, 2012 11:40am
this is actually a good guide and in my opinion it might work very well on Evelynn as I will definitly try it out right away and I will quickly let you know if it worked
1
[-]
TheWeekndOVOXO (33) | April 5, 2012 11:17am
Very complete guide for Eve.

Item section is probably my favorite. A lot of details and very precise on what to buy at what time.

We know that Eve is still underpowered but a small tweak/buff could make her more viable.

+1
1
[-]
Shiikan (20) | April 5, 2012 10:16am
I know that we are technically "Competing" and that you downvoted my own Evelynn guide, but that doesn't mean I'm downvoting yours.

In fact, because we are competing I just won't vote on your guide, but here's a little constructive feedback to help you out.

Muukzor wrote:

Archangel's Staff - You don't need mana. You won't have alooot of mana so this won't be good at all. Don't buy this item.


False. Evelynn is an extremely mana hungry champion and therefor mana helps a lot with Hate Spike and emergency Shadow Walks. Aside from that, Archangel's Staff gives +4 MP every time an ability is used. Because of Hate Spike's short cooldown, you can stack that MP up to the cap of 1000 in no time.

Muukzor wrote:

Teleport - You are evelynn. You have boots of mobility. You don't need this..


You shouldn't necessarily always take Boots of Mobility due to the fact that a hard CC team can shut you down anyway. Aside from that, you can't even compare Boots of Mobility to Teleport due to the fact that they have immensely different properties. Teleport can teleport you across the entire map in about 4 seconds. With Boots of Mobility it'll still take some time to walk from one end to the other efficiently.

Your Items are before your Summoner Skills which is confusing to somebody looking at your guide.

You have no Gameplay section.

Muukzor wrote:
I got some ideas from this guide : http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/ap-evelynn-guide-the-true-assassin-160411 but changed it some and made it the way I want it.


That's (technically) plagiarism if you're taking pieces of somebody else's guide without their permission. I understand that you changed it, but I'm just saying.

Aside from that, taking full ability power Runes, though they are scaling, (per level), won't help you as much late game as you would think. Enemies will build MR and without Magic Penetration you won't deal a sufficient amount of damage. Even though you take Void Staff, you build it as your last item. This means that the majority of the game you have little Magic penetration.


Just my two cents.

-Shiikan.
1
[-]
iskillzi (8) | April 5, 2012 9:31am
Very nice guide!
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 5, 2012 3:12am
Linde wrote:

Very good guide! Helped me out a lot.

Here is a score from my second game ;-)


Cool :) Thanks for the contribution :)
1
[-]
Linde | April 5, 2012 2:39am
Very good guide! Helped me out a lot.

Here is a score from my second game ;-)
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 5, 2012 1:41am
roarrgasm wrote:

ok now i finally have time to read the guide. I really liked it but this is just what i was thinking, eve is an underpowered champ, right? So it helps a lot when you are fed early game. Therefore, I personally would get pure flat ap runes instead of per level runes so that you can have as strong of an early game as possible. Stealth champs are op when fed early cuz you can destroy anyone 1v1 by sneaking up on them. Feel free to disagree but thats just what i think (although i don't really know much about eve so I havnt actually experimented with this). good guide though +1


Ap runes give 5,97 ability power.
Ap runes per level give 1 ability power per level.

At level 6 this will change, and at level 5 when you could get your first blood you won't notice this.
It really helps you level 6-18 so yeah...

Glad you liked the guide :)
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 5, 2012 1:40am
Majamorra wrote:

Excellent Guide dude +1
I wanna play Eve


Thanks :)
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 5, 2012 1:40am
Linde wrote:

Hey really great guide. Helped me out alot! :-)

+ maybe a jungle/roaming guide would be nice! :-)


Thanks. And I won't be adding a jungle guide sorry, I am focusing on a mid eve :)
1
[-]
roarrgasm (9) | April 4, 2012 6:11pm
ok now i finally have time to read the guide. I really liked it but this is just what i was thinking, eve is an underpowered champ, right? So it helps a lot when you are fed early game. Therefore, I personally would get pure flat ap runes instead of per level runes so that you can have as strong of an early game as possible. Stealth champs are op when fed early cuz you can destroy anyone 1v1 by sneaking up on them. Feel free to disagree but thats just what i think (although i don't really know much about eve so I havnt actually experimented with this). good guide though +1
1
[-]
Majamorra (20) | April 4, 2012 5:39pm
Excellent Guide dude +1
I wanna play Eve

Comment has been deleted

1
[-]
Xery | April 4, 2012 2:31pm
The guide seems really solid and clear. Im kinda like it and gonna test it next time.

Ty for your work :)

lg Aurora
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 4, 2012 1:07pm
Littlev wrote:

Good guide!
Evenlynn is both underplayed and hard to master these days, but your guide surely helps out with great advice and some good item combinations, combined with well explained choices.


Thanks alot. Glad you liked it :)
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 4, 2012 1:06pm
peterritus wrote:

Nice guide. Every Item is well explained and you have many nice pictures. Will try I out :D


Thank you and I'm glad you liked my guide :)
1
[-]
Littlev (11) | April 4, 2012 12:53pm
Good guide!
Evenlynn is both underplayed and hard to master these days, but your guide surely helps out with great advice and some good item combinations, combined with well explained choices.
1
[-]
peterritus | April 4, 2012 12:53pm
Nice guide. Every Item is well explained and you have many nice pictures. Will try I out :D
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 4, 2012 12:46pm
kaennish wrote:

Great guide, looks like you've put a lot of work into it. You deserve more +1's. Dumb trolls downvoting you?


Yes :/ Look at page 2. 3 trolls downvoting it.

Makes me mad.
1
[-]
kaennish (3) | April 4, 2012 12:31pm
Great guide, looks like you've put a lot of work into it. You deserve more +1's. Dumb trolls downvoting you?
1
[-]
Airborne | April 4, 2012 12:28pm
U wanted me to do it ;D
1
[-]
Pluckin Penguin (117) | April 4, 2012 11:50am
This is an excellent evelynn guide, it really helped me learn how to play her the proper way. Amazing guide
1
[-]
Jetnix | April 4, 2012 11:43am
Very nice guide you have hear, Idk why people hate eve so much at times. I find her very viable and this guide openned my eyes up to things I may have to try when I play her next
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 4, 2012 10:34am
Anastasios wrote:

In-depth, very good visual presentation. I think however that you should add MRes glyphs, since you are going mid it will help against the enemy AP carry.

+1 from me


Changed my mind, I remember why I changed from the Utility tree to the defense now. I took the +6 magic resist so I wouldn't have to go any magic resist runes and could go 100% ap.



If I were to go in-depth about Evelynn, it'd be like talking about physics: wouldn't know half of it. I am, however, a bit iffy about the bb-stuff. It's not necessary to make a guide as 'long' as this one is; the
command shoud clean things up rather nicely. Tables would have the same effect.

Next on the list is the guide itself. For a non-Evelynn player like me, this looks solid enough. most Dps mages tend to do the same-ish build, so for a spammy charcter like Eve this should work out just as fine. I am thinking a rushed Sheen would work better, but hell, what'd I know :P

Thanks for the message and keep up the good work!

~Emo


Well I don't know how early you want that rushed sheen but you need your regen and speed to gank. Maybe you should take the sheen before Kage's lucky pick but then you miss out some gold and Evelynn is still very strong earlygame if you play her right so you should be fine if you can wait 800 gold hah.

Thank you for your feedback.
1
[-]
KingEmonerd (10) | April 4, 2012 10:21am
blah I forgot the vote ^^;
1
[-]
KingEmonerd (10) | April 4, 2012 10:21am
If I were to go in-depth about Evelynn, it'd be like talking about physics: wouldn't know half of it. I am, however, a bit iffy about the bb-stuff. It's not necessary to make a guide as 'long' as this one is; the
command shoud clean things up rather nicely. Tables would have the same effect.

Next on the list is the guide itself. For a non-Evelynn player like me, this looks solid enough. most Dps mages tend to do the same-ish build, so for a spammy charcter like Eve this should work out just as fine. I am thinking a rushed Sheen would work better, but hell, what'd I know :P

Thanks for the message and keep up the good work!

~Emo
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 4, 2012 9:43am

Overall: Good guide, informative. Sadly Evelynn is a underplayed champion. Who sadly if you pick in ranked someone leaves, or people complain.

Grammar: Nothing I could find. Very nice and clean. For coding some of the icons are bigger then the text making it look awkward. I'd suggest just doing [ --- ] instead for some of the area's where it splits the text up or gives big spaces because, of the size of the icon.

Visual: It's a good start. Maybe a nice banner or something could 'spice' it up. Or maybe find a video? And/or make one of game play with her.

Items: No suggestions, or criticism comments on your items choices.

+1 Nice guide! ^.^


Thanks alot! I have asked jhoijhoi for help with a banner. Let's see if shes willing to help me out :)

Thanks again.

Comment has been deleted

1
[-]
Lilpwninprincess (46) | April 4, 2012 8:07am
Overall: Good guide, informative. Sadly Evelynn is a underplayed champion. Who sadly if you pick in ranked someone leaves, or people complain.

Grammar: Nothing I could find. Very nice and clean. For coding some of the icons are bigger then the text making it look awkward. I'd suggest just doing [ --- ] instead for some of the area's where it splits the text up or gives big spaces because, of the size of the icon.

Visual: It's a good start. Maybe a nice banner or something could 'spice' it up. Or maybe find a video? And/or make one of game play with her.

Items: No suggestions, or criticism comments on your items choices.

+1 Nice guide! ^.^
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 4, 2012 8:01am
Anastasios wrote:

In-depth, very good visual presentation. I think however that you should add MRes glyphs, since you are going mid it will help against the enemy AP carry.

+1 from me


Thank you. Yea you could be right about MRes glyphs but then you miss some damage against example gangplank.

I will look into it and decide if I want it or not. Thank you for your contribution.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 4, 2012 7:54am
remorie wrote:

good guide really covers evelyn as she is very undeplayed


Thank you alot :)
1
[-]
Anastasios (83) | April 4, 2012 7:45am
In-depth, very good visual presentation. I think however that you should add MRes glyphs, since you are going mid it will help against the enemy AP carry.

+1 from me
1
[-]
remorie | April 4, 2012 7:24am
good guide really covers evelyn as she is very undeplayed
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 4, 2012 4:19am

Hideous guide, no banners, no nothing.

Mejai is a bad idea--if you die and lose stacks then you're pointless.

No escape except for Shadow Walk which will delay up to 5 seconds if damage is received.

Sloppy work.


I already had plans on changing the guide and have done it because of you and some others.

I have fixed pictures and stuff.
I changed Mejai to viable items.
She escape with her Rylai slow + Ultimate + Heal + Stealth.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 4, 2012 2:31am
Zeedr wrote:

Its a good build, it ... works till someone in the other team get Oracle. I still prefer a lot of champions instead of her. but ... it work.
Nice guide, nice build. Organized, images, videos and stats.

You should add more optional items but, it's really good indeed.


Well then you focus the oracle carrier and kill him/her when you can or in the next teamfight and make them feel like it was a waste of money. (They are probably more careful in ranked and more skilled so it may not work but well, it's a good normal game build)


ageofterra wrote:

great build, i havnt payed Evelynn but this looks like a great in depth build


Thank you alot. Glad you like it.


suress wrote:

i like this it works nicely :) !


Thank you alot :)


roarrgasm wrote:

i dont think you should list every single little item you get on the cheat sheet. It makes it look really long and unattractive. I'm not voting this guide because I'm not gonna read it. It's late and im too lazy to read any guides right now lol. hope that little tidbit of advice helped ;)


Well someone wanted me to but I thought like wtf? Still did it just because the guide is going to be changed and much better soon. Gonna fix it before tomorrow and then you can come in and take a look at it again if you want.
1
[-]
roarrgasm (9) | April 3, 2012 11:13pm
i dont think you should list every single little item you get on the cheat sheet. It makes it look really long and unattractive. I'm not voting this guide because I'm not gonna read it. It's late and im too lazy to read any guides right now lol. hope that little tidbit of advice helped ;)
1
[-]
suress | April 3, 2012 9:26pm
i like this it works nicely :) !
1
[-]
ageofterra (3) | April 3, 2012 5:15pm
great build, i havnt payed Evelynn but this looks like a great in depth build
1
[-]
Zeedr (7) | April 3, 2012 4:35pm
Its a good build, it ... works till someone in the other team get Oracle. I still prefer a lot of champions instead of her. but ... it work.
Nice guide, nice build. Organized, images, videos and stats.

You should add more optional items but, it's really good indeed.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 3, 2012 4:11pm
Zeedr wrote:

Still feel like Evelynn is a troll pick, why you encourage others to troll games? Evelynn is just a big charge to the team who 4 have to carry.
*Sigh*

You can add some nice images to the guide too C: some ponies too.


I added a stolen pony! Just for you hah. Why u no steal bananas? Also added more pictures but I already had that in mind before ur comment but you made me do it faster.
Found that picture when I searched for Evelynn pictures and was like: Hell yea!
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 3, 2012 3:44pm

Keep up the good work, and try not to argue too much with the downvoters. Or if you must, PM them so it doesn't show up on your guide, it's just... bad publicity. Naturally with even the best guides you'll get people who don't agree with you or who think you're wrong or whatever, just keep improving your guide and ignore the occasional downvotes. If you work hard enough they won't matter in the end and you'll have a great guide to disprove them all. Stay strong and keep up the good work! I expect to see good things from this once you make the improvements we talked about.


Thank you. Mejai is not good in a core build and you made me think deep.

Thanks alot.
1
[-]
CombatJack1 (88) | April 3, 2012 3:15pm
Keep up the good work, and try not to argue too much with the downvoters. Or if you must, PM them so it doesn't show up on your guide, it's just... bad publicity. Naturally with even the best guides you'll get people who don't agree with you or who think you're wrong or whatever, just keep improving your guide and ignore the occasional downvotes. If you work hard enough they won't matter in the end and you'll have a great guide to disprove them all. Stay strong and keep up the good work! I expect to see good things from this once you make the improvements we talked about.

Comment has been deleted

1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 3, 2012 2:41pm
Zeedr wrote:

Still feel like Evelynn is a troll pick, why you encourage others to troll games? Evelynn is just a big charge to the team who 4 have to carry.
*Sigh*

You can add some nice images to the guide too C: some ponies too.


Troll? Look at my match history. She is not viable in ranked but is playable in normal. You pretty much always win your mid lane and shes funny to gank with after their mid hero is death.

You should try ot out before you say it's not fun and a troll pick ^^

Yea I am about to add some images, I don't quite know all the codes yet but I am getting some help from an expert here at mobafire so I will get my guide even better. It would be appreciated if you'd like to thumbs it up to help. This is actually viable in normal as you see in the match history. But if you see a mid eve in ranked it's pretty much trolling. I will try to get atleast 1200 rating with only using eve in mid. I will post progress on that when I have the time to do it. Heh. Have a good day/night.
1
[-]
Zeedr (7) | April 3, 2012 10:41am
Still feel like Evelynn is a troll pick, why you encourage others to troll games? Evelynn is just a big charge to the team who 4 have to carry.
*Sigh*

You can add some nice images to the guide too C: some ponies too.

Comment has been deleted

1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 3, 2012 5:48am
MiguelxPTo wrote:


I didn't change my mind. I allready thought your guide was great. I just said how I thought it could be a little better


Did you read my answer then? :)
1
[-]
MiguelxPTo | April 3, 2012 5:44am
Muukzor wrote:



Thank you for changing your mind and helping me :=)

Posted how you can improve your twitch guide aswell! :)

I didn't change my mind. I allready thought your guide was great. I just said how I thought it could be a little better
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 3, 2012 5:34am

Great guide :)
Saw some1 using it today totally pwning other team


Thank you! :)
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 3, 2012 5:34am
MiguelxPTo wrote:

cool


Thank you for changing your mind and helping me :=)

Posted how you can improve your twitch guide aswell! :)
1
[-]
StrGenN1nT0D | April 3, 2012 5:22am
Great guide :)
Saw some1 using it today totally pwning other team
1
[-]
MiguelxPTo | April 3, 2012 4:57am
cool
1
[-]
MiguelxPTo | April 3, 2012 4:55am
:)
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 3, 2012 3:39am

you seem very skilled people but your build not so good
you are only level 28 you no very good thinking of the build you no experience enough
also this is guide no don't just give final items in the build, you have to give the which order you get the part of your item because you are guide owner, you make guide you have to tell guide of how you do ok?


You missed the part that I have a level 30 account on east but not on west? I have tried this in ranked but i didn't get a match history as good as the one I posted on youtube. That's why.

You get the part of the item you can afford first... Let's say you have 900 gold and have to get rylai.
Then you get the 860 gold part! But if you have 1200 gold then you get the 1110 gold part! Simple as that. Just get the item you can afford.

Anyways, If I'd include what to buy first of all items in the build section at the top would you thumbs it up? I can change so you can see EXACTLY what item to get first and to buy after that one and so on.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 3, 2012 3:35am
Charriline wrote:

You told me to comment so here it is.


I didn't. I don't even know who the **** you are.

Stop trolling and remove that ****ing vote asap or I will report you.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 3, 2012 3:35am

Hideous guide, no banners, no nothing.

Mejai is a bad idea--if you die and lose stacks then you're pointless.

No escape except for Shadow Walk which will delay up to 5 seconds if damage is received.

Sloppy work.


Nice trolling. Already explained to go hextech if the game is bad so stop cry about mejai.

Bad game = Hextech
Good game = Mejai
Stop cry. Go for hextech if you bad.

Escape is ulti + heal. It works in almost every game. Just take a look at the stats I showed. It works 100% in normal. Maybe some games in ranked but not recommended.
1
[-]
currehjuggernaut (1) | April 3, 2012 12:03am
comment above
i will change vote if you improve
this is guide your skill godd but you no explain so no god guide
1
[-]
currehjuggernaut (1) | April 2, 2012 11:59pm
you seem very skilled people but your build not so good
you are only level 28 you no very good thinking of the build you no experience enough
also this is guide no don't just give final items in the build, you have to give the which order you get the part of your item because you are guide owner, you make guide you have to tell guide of how you do ok?
1
[-]
Charriline | April 2, 2012 7:24pm
You told me to comment so here it is.
1
[-]
Rararasputin | April 2, 2012 6:53pm
Hideous guide, no banners, no nothing.

Mejai is a bad idea--if you die and lose stacks then you're pointless.

No escape except for Shadow Walk which will delay up to 5 seconds if damage is received.

Sloppy work.
1
[-]
Luseina (1) | April 2, 2012 6:41pm
And btw, thanks for the credits ^^ I still can't vote for some weird reason... This just says that I've voted already though I haven't.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 2, 2012 12:10pm
Luseina wrote:

Liked this a lot! I like it a lot better though now when I helped you to correct the few grammar issues you had ^__^

Keep up the good work!


Haha thank you alot :) Added you to the credits.
1
[-]
Luseina (1) | April 2, 2012 11:31am
Liked this a lot! I like it a lot better though now when I helped you to correct the few grammar issues you had ^__^

Keep up the good work!
1
[-]
Dafac | April 2, 2012 10:26am
Great guide!

Keep up the good work!

Comment has been deleted

Comment has been deleted

1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 2, 2012 8:01am

a cool strategy can be farm untill level 3. When u have the money to buy ur boots u pretend to be a dumbass guy and start taking some damage. Then when u are low u can recall. Ppl almost never call mias on recall, so u can freely go mid, exaust + ignite and get ur first blood before level 5. It will also add the fear factor to ur side, so everytime they see u becoming invisible they will **** on theyr paints


Sorry for asking but maybe I could get a thumbs up if you like the guide? ^^

Now I am going to explain how I play eve.

I lane and last hit minions until I hit lvl 5. Then I usually have 50-75% hp and use hp pot then go stealth. I ravage their carry using ignite asap so they can't heal and hit him down to death. He don't have any ulti and shouldn't be able to survive. If he do survive I ALWAYS pick them off at lvl 7 or 9 because they need to go home while I can get levels and use my ultimate next time they come back and outlane them as **** :P

Then after when you go home for the first time you should be able to get ATLEATS philosopher stone and mobility boots. Then just harass him back to the tower and then gank the lanes! win win if you succeed your lane! :=)

Any other thoughts you have? I can make them **** their pants If I get them down or take their whole hp in a sec at lvl 5 heh. Got mah match history to prove that point hah!
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 2, 2012 7:56am
Ahmy wrote:

Nice guide , i would try it in normal game as eve is like forbidden to be in ranked xD because she is under avg.


Thank you alot!

I will use this build to get atleast 1500 elo when I ding 30 on my west acc. ONLY this build and only eve every single game. It's a challenge that I have accepted! haha :)

I probably won't be able to do it but meh! Thank you alot! Really means much to me!
1
[-]
Ahmy (2) | April 2, 2012 7:09am
Nice guide , i would try it in normal game as eve is like forbidden to be in ranked xD because she is under avg.
1
[-]
Limonadakiller (7) | April 2, 2012 7:04am
a cool strategy can be farm untill level 3. When u have the money to buy ur boots u pretend to be a dumbass guy and start taking some damage. Then when u are low u can recall. Ppl almost never call mias on recall, so u can freely go mid, exaust + ignite and get ur first blood before level 5. It will also add the fear factor to ur side, so everytime they see u becoming invisible they will **** on theyr paints
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 2, 2012 2:33am
MiguelxPTo wrote:

I would recommend taking Kage's Lucky Pick instead of Philosopher's Stone and also taking Sheen before Mejai's Soulstealer. In the summoner spells I would recommend takin ingite+flash and in the talents I would remove Summoner's Resolve and 1 point in Good Hands and take 1 more point in Swiftness and a point in Summoner's Insight.


I appreciate your feedpack and that you try to give me nice ideas though. But this idea just wasn't that good ^^

Still thank you very much. If you don't trust me just go ingame and try philo and kage. I have tried alot of eve builds because I want to make a great solo mid guide. A + on the build would mean very much for me btw.

Ty for the contribution.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 2, 2012 2:30am
MiguelxPTo wrote:

I would recommend taking Kage's Lucky Pick instead of Philosopher's Stone and also taking Sheen before Mejai's Soulstealer. In the summoner spells I would recommend takin ingite+flash and in the talents I would remove Summoner's Resolve and 1 point in Good Hands and take 1 more point in Swiftness and a point in Summoner's Insight.


Kages lucky pick can be taken after philosopher if you feel you want that extra gold and I will add that, didn't really think of it haha. As you get deathfire grasp sooner or later anyways.

Philosopher and kage's lucky pick gold passive stack because they are different items. (Stack since like a half year ago)

I don't think flash is that strong on evelynn and will keep my strong with heal. Try this build and you will notice it's too hard to get that nice first blood to get the advantage earlygame and you reaaallyyy need that first blood. You can also escape just as good with heal + ulti so no need to change it. I have flash in viable so i guess it's all fine.

And about kage and philo, if you are only allowed to take 1 then take philosopher stone all times. You will notice how much you can lane and gank with it. I tried without it and went amplyfying tome + 1 hp pot instead but you get no hp regen and can't lane or stay in lane long at all. It's so not worth it at all! Also mejai+ philo let you gank more and get more stacks to get up that ap anyways. So sorry, I have to say that kage's lucky pick is a very bad idea. You can try it out for yourself. As you go solo mid you have to have that regen badly.

About the swiftness point is that i have the speed in a quint so I think you have enough movement speed. Wouldn't you like to save that time on the teleport home hmm?

Well about good hands I am not really sure heh. You could get mana regen instead but absolutly not the summoner's insight if you go heal+ignite as I recommend :p and flash is overrated with a long cd and it's worse than heal. Won't let you get that first blood if ur not extremly lucky and make you less fed and a worse mid carry. Heal is too underrated but its the best spell for evelynn. Heal + flash would just fail so we don't even have to go into that.

Hope you understand. But I think you offer less lanetime and you die easier. I would not understand why you would want that at all when you can lane longer, get more mejai stacks and killing people much easier tricking them with the heal!
1
[-]
MiguelxPTo | April 2, 2012 2:14am
I would recommend taking Kage's Lucky Pick instead of Philosopher's Stone and also taking Sheen before Mejai's Soulstealer. In the summoner spells I would recommend takin ingite+flash and in the talents I would remove Summoner's Resolve and 1 point in Good Hands and take 1 more point in Swiftness and a point in Summoner's Insight.
1
[-]
Muukzor (23) | April 1, 2012 9:08pm
TheSavior wrote:

I would get sheen before a Mejais. It's more reliable and it is a good idea to have an item before you get Mejais. Mejais is a situational item, and it needs to be supported by other items in order for it to grow and stack. (IMHO)


True. But I still get those earlygame kills and ganks because shes so strong with her ravage earlygame and I like to get my stacks alittle earlier. What you say is true though. And evelynns sheen stacks on ability power, before she have mejai she is pretty low on ap. If you get mejai, 1-3 kills and then sheen u'd get even higher damage.

I just go mejai first because you get the stacks easier and I still kill my enemies because her E is as I said, very strong earlygame. Just gank either bot/top and get 1-2 kills and maybe a mid kill and you got 3 stacks. None said Evelynn is supposed to be supereasy btw just because shes on a guide, you need to be able to kill that mid carry or harass him back and kill someone bot/top to make her effective because shes item dependant.



Thank you for your contribution. I will actually add it to the guide that you can do it this way.

Edit: Oh fack. I think I messed this up.

Anyways I explained in the guide that if you are having a bad game then get hextech and then sheen because you need ap to make sheen work. That's atleast my thoughts heh.
1
[-]
TheSavior (9) | April 1, 2012 6:46pm
I would get sheen before a Mejais. It's more reliable and it is a good idea to have an item before you get Mejais. Mejais is a situational item, and it needs to be supported by other items in order for it to grow and stack. (IMHO)