Fiddlesticks Build Guide by Andrathor
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Why a grandmother can play Fiddlesticks
I think that anybody can learn to play Fiddlesticks, even a 90 year old grandmother with no arms. I will explain to you how in this build. Generally Fiddlesticks is perceived as that annoying AP character with a nice ult and an overpowered fear. I am here to explain to you how to utilize such efforts and to teach your grandmother how to play fiddlesticks.
Runes, the final frontier. Once you are summoner level 30 utilizing runes for late game play is extremely helpful. The runes that I picked for this build are solely because it allows sustainability and damage. Rune choices can be further explained and helped by reading this guide.
Marks - The Magic Penetration runes. Why do I choose these? Magic penetration early game is a monster. It allows you to do significantly more damage to other players.
Seals - The MP5 runes. Why do I choose these? Late game the mana per 5 really makes a huge difference. It gives you sustainability and allows for more spells to be cast. In my opinion there is not a better choice, however, you can go with the AP/lvl runes if you think that this is not for you.
Glyphs - The AP/lvl runes. Why do I choose these? AP/lvl for fiddlesticks allows him to do that much needed damage. Although, the CDR glyphs are also a good choice because Fiddlesticks can get that much needed ult quicker for the team fights and that fear, which, we all know and love.
Quintessences - The AP runes. Why do I choose these? Honestly these give you more bang for your buck. These runes help you out the most statistically for quintessences.
These masteries, in my opinion, are the choice for Fiddlesticks. I say this because he gets all he needs out of the Offense tree and then building into the Utility tree for runic affinity is nice for keeping blue 20% longer, which can help a lot.
- Good for a starting item. Nice mana regen, health bonus, and AP stats.
- Boots before Catalyst, why? That speed. More Helpful. EoS.
- Gives you that nice sustainability in your lane. Also, it builds into your Rod of Ages.
- Really, the Health, Mana, and AP bonus is significant. You now have more health to survive longer, more mana for casting abilities, and more AP for dealing that damage.
- You should know why to get this.
- The 500 health, NICE. The 35% slow, NICE. The 80 ability power, hell yeah.
- 70 AP and 40% magic pen for those dastardly tanks.
- Why? CDR, that's why. With the cooldown reduction you will be much more useful in getting that ult off more often.
Dark Wind - Laning, this is a priority. You upgrade this first for the range and damage. This is last for those who prefer to jungle.
Drain Life - Jungling, this is a priority. You upgrade this first for sustainability and damage. This is last for those who lane.
Terrify - Get upgrade this last if you want to lane. If you are jungling upgrade this second and get your Dark Wind at level 4 instead. Why? Because when you are jungling not only does it help gank, it also allows you to utilize the ability that you upgraded first (Drain Life) and your primary ganking ability (Crowstorm)
Crowstorm - Your ultimate. Use this for ganking. Try to get in the bushes or use it over walls to surprise them. Try not to go in when they can see you because it is easier for them to get away.
- Really. It is NEEDED for Fiddlesticks. Why? BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE DISTANCE FOR YOUR ULT YOU CAN FLASH IN THERE AND GET THE DISTANCE. Also, it is a really nice getaway ability.
- Also, really nice for Fiddlesticks. You have that extra speed to either get away when your flash is down or catch up to a kill.
- The only really good alternative I see. It is extremely nice for keeping people inside your ult. Exhaust one, fear the other.
I hope you guys enjoy this guide. Rate it up if you like it, if you do not please tell me what I can to to help you understand if you need help understanding. I hope this has allowed you to teach your blind, 90 year old grandmothers how to play the easiest character to learn in LoL. Hope this helps out!