Syndra Build Guide by peanutreaper
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello! this is my first (non troll) build and welcome to my build! I am not an amazing player of any sorts, but I do believe this is one of the best ways to build Syndra. I will continue to try her in normal and ranked to see if other ways are better. I do not claim to be good or say that this is the ONLY way to build syndra, and I certinly would appreciate comments and suggestions.
- she is a fantastic laner, with plenty of harass and range on her spells
- she has a pretty amazing burst
- her ult is deadly in team fights
- she walks on orbs.... ya
- she has boobs
-VERY MANA DEPENDANT!!!!! (pink cause its important)
-she requires plenty of positioning
-will not be that useful if she cant stay out of range of enemies to manipulate
your Q is a great harass and is your main damage source(besides your ult) and synergies with every one of you other spells. the CD on it is very large so don't expect your ult to do a lot at lvl 6. Next you max your W, the extra slow in addition to a lot of damage is very nice.
in my opinion, these are the best runes to run on syndra.
-i chose insight for more damage and more magic pen never hurts.
- I chose flat mana regen because syndra is VERY mana dependent, and the problem sort of falls off after your rod, make sure your still getting blue late game. I suppose mana regen per lvl or flat mana could work as seals, but i would suggest just using flat mana regen.
- try to suit your glyphs to your personal preference. I honestly think you shouldn't necessary need the magic resist per lvl and so i prefer the AP per lvl (it actually makes quite a difference to your build late game), but I think this honestly depends on who you are lanning against, their team comp, and who is fed on there team. If you know you are gonna lose a lane (ranked only ) choose magic resist (flat resist works well), otherwise, you should stay back well enough to not get bursted by their AP, but its your choice.
- I haven't played much with movement speed quints on syndra, but in theory it should work well, but its your choice.
I choose this build because a rod of ages works GREAT with syndra. extra mana and lane sustain never hurt, plus helps you carry into the late game well. After you get your hat, think (what do i need?) i don't have many games in with her yet, but i do think that getting a rylais is a very good option no matter what afterward. The health and utility it gives is fantastic. After i would get an hour glass if they are getting to me in fights and i need more defense, or get a void staff if not. for my last item it is really situational. Good choices are the will of the ancients (especially if you have ap on your team and no one has one yet) or a DFG.
I was aiming for mana regen and max damage. Kinda self explanatory, feel free to change to your content.
flash is a must, syndra has no escape and flash is viable on any champ.
I prefer ignite, but i also want you to consider Ghost. I wouldn't take pretty much anything else (except for teleport, but only when you are having EXTREME mana problems or are constintly getting outlaned).
in team fights, you should try to get up to 6 orbs and ult the adc and you should try to disrupt enemies with your E and W. that is pretty much it, you can also try to stun with your E and Q's and do lot of aoe with Q and W, but remember your ult does the most, so don't waste it OR get caught poking and not be able to burst down their damage.
eh that is pretty much it. plz comment if you have suggestions for my build in any ways, or find any typos in my ****ty typing. ENJOY!