Miss Fortune Build Guide by Last_Legion
Not Updated For Current Season
Miss Fortune Build
Not Updated For Current Season
Thy Fair Lady's Tale...
For those who brave the harsh seas of Runeterra, attaining one's own ship and crew is the pinnacle of success. Sarah Fortune, a well-respected (some would say legendary) bounty hunter from Bilgewater, was able to achieve this feat just after her sixteenth birthday, etching out her name as the go-to gal for resolving special troubles. No bounty was too difficult or too dangerous for her feminine charm and her renowned use of her twin pistols, ''Shock and Awe''. Her success gave her the means to legitimately purchase her own ship... with a little flirtatious haggling, of course. Things weren't always so fortunate for Miss Fortune, though. When she was young, trade ships began to dot the horizon of her quiet home in the northern shores of Blue Flame Island's largest chunk. Trade routes brought piracy, and the inhabitants soon found themselves caught in a frenzy of pillage.
One day, young Sarah returned home to hear gunshots and screaming. Her front door was smashed open; inside, she saw her mother lying in a pool of blood. A sudden blow to her head made her collapse next to her slain mother. The last thing she could remember were her attacker's red eyes, as his face was blocked by a rogue's bandana. Miss Fortune has a strong distrust for pirates and she finds herself constantly bickering with the infamous Gangplank (the only captain to resist her charms) over the direction of Bilgewater politics. Her two goals: to unite the people of Bilgewater, making them into a strong and independent society, and to find the pirate who killed her mother. To that end, she has entered the League of Legends as a champion, trading her skills for the wealth and influence that will help her accomplish both.
Hey guys welcome to my guide on Miss Fortune this is what i recommend using and this is what i use, a very strong AP & AS build which in the game helps massively.
If you want to add me on LoL my summoner name is > HellFlameLegion < and i will accept anyone on the EU West server.
I highly recommend using this build for miss fortune in this current season because it enables you to do many thing's which you didn't think was possible!
Also you will be able to go into any lane top/mid/bot and solo with the same difficulty as having an ally to help, which is very nice for Farming
Pros / Cons
- Ranged Champ
- Very High Damage
- Great Harassing and farming Abilities
- Ultimate that's really good in solo AND team fights
- Can lane anywhere
- Slowing Ability
- Low health
- Difficult to use the ultimate combo
- Could get ganked easily
Every summoner has there own preferance in skill sequence's since they have different styles of playing, either Q ability for the "Double Up" giving you that agressive kill ability or the E ability "Make it Rain" for the AoE Farming.
However, don't think in just this way, i choose the Make it Rain ability on purpose because this can be used just as agressively as the Double Up ability and can be more problematic, this is cause of 3 reasons:
- AoE ... do i have to go into further notice?
- the slowing ability ... allows you to chase down your enemies
- can hit multiple champions at the same time ... not just one or 2
Now this is a quick run down what the skills called and are:
- Strut .. This is your passive skill it allows you to gain a bonus +25 movement speed when your not in combat and stay's untill you are (very helpful)
- Double Up This is your main tool if you want to get a quick hit with a devestating side effect, it allows you to target an enemy and fire, when the bullet hits the enemy it will ricochet (bounce) off them and onto another enemy.
- Impure Shots This is an ability which grants you extra bonus's, passively it grants you a nice +5% magic gamage with an extra +6/8/10/12/14 damage on your basic attakcs, when activated you gain an addition 30/35/40/45/50% Attack speed on basic attacks.
- Make it Rain This is a very nice AoE spell dealing damage the longer the enemies are within the circle/area the more damage they take, also to this it has an extra ability which decreases the enemies movement speed, making them stay in the AoE for longer.
- Bullet Time This is your Ultimate ability, it fires off a mass wave of bullets in front of you in a cone shape, this is very useful when you use combo it with Make it Rain , this deals a mass damage to the enemy if hit correctly.
The masteries as you can see is very offensive, and only using 5 for utility since you want be able to get back into combat ASAP...The offensive tree is what im currently using and would recommend to you guys however i know that there can be improvements for the offensive to give the best Damage and Ability you deal, however this is what i use currently, quite straight forward, and the life steal i would say is very helpful for staying in your lane longer.
Items used are very heavy on AP but with a small AD and AS thrown in simply since the AS comes fromt he Nashor's Tooth and Berserker's Greaves this is MOOREEEE than enough AS however its nice that it gives you a nice chunk of AP with it.
The Mejai's Soulstealer is a VERY VERY VERYYYYY nice item to hold as any AP build since it allows you to gain extra AP everytime you get a kill, when you stack it to 20 (maximum) you gain a extra 15% cooldown on your abilitie's which iss SWEEEET for ganking later.
The Bloodthirster and Rabadon's Deathcap , are there for two main reasons....DAMAGE!!! do i need to go into any detail for these? Any AP Build will use a Rabadon's DeathCap sicne it gives that 140+ AP plus an extra 30% (which is nicely added on from the Nashor's Tooth x2) ... The bloodthirster gives you that mass attack damage incase you run out of mana and gives you some Life Steal allowing you to stay in your lane longer and stay in team/solo fights for longer!
Later on if you feel comfortable you can also get rid of the Berserker's Greaves for another Rabadon's Deathcap
I use Clarity for the simple reason...Mana? without mana...no spells...no spells means...no kills...no kills mean...no money...and NO MONEY MEANS?!??!!? ... NO KILLS!? lool sorry yeah but use clarity for the fact when your low on mana use it to restore and when in lane with an ally it can be used to restore a porportion of there mana too, so very helpful in staying longer.
Runes go for that Crit Damage for main reason i want to be able to hit as many Crit's as a I can possibly do since it does soooo much damage however, the Crit Rune's can be switched to Ability power runes (make sure there still Tier 3 for MAX effectiveness)
Farming...I sometimes frown upon farming but only when your farming your allies kills...(KILL STEALING) this is jsut not right yeah it helps you get money quicker to be more powerful but dont steal there kills.
However when you want to farm XP however...this is soo easy...you simply need to follow 3.5 rules:
- Activate Make it Rain ( E Spell ) on as many minions in the AoE
- Any left finish off with basic attacks
Solo Killing/Team Killing
When you hit level 6 it is very easy for you to kill mostly any champion you come up against, you should of had by then Mejai's Soulstealer and Berserker's Greaves which is going to help you soooo much in killing.
To kill an enemy champion press your Impure Shots Spell to hit a higher AS, and attack them with basic attacks to weaken them down a little, from here use your Double Up spell to take a nice porportion on there health, wait till it cooldowns then your going in for the kill, activate your Double Up spell, then follow it with the Make it Rain spell (AoE) and finally your ULT Bullet Time Spell, this should be un-avoidable since you've taken a nice chunk away from them, and then using your slowing capabilities from the Make it Rain spell, your ULT can just rain down on them and kill them.
Team killing works the same however theres no need to use your Impure Shots Spell, since your team mates will be there to take HP off. To basically Gank or team kill any champion it depends who your fighting with, if its someone like Morgana or Veigar (someone with a stun) its so easy to kill since they stun while you AoE and ULT to get any champion :) ... Simple!
TIP ---> for Team kills make sure your team mates who your targeting and when to attack, you can use the "G" Key to initiate the attack since it pings the champion you click on!
Helping your Allies in Team fights or General
Team Work is essential for any team to win in Ranked Games or Normal Games, the way to play as Miss Fortune in my eyes is to be aggresive however very supportive too, your abilities have abilities to support your team mates when they going to get Ganked and they are running away, use your Make it Rain Spell to intercept the enemy champions path, this will hurt them and most importantly slow them down allowing you and your fleeing team amte to get away quicker!
Stay back...Only run in when you team mate does, might sounded silly or nooby but you have just under 2K HP and that isnt a great deal comparing it to a Tank's 4K or sometimes 5K Health, you need to be able to deal with what ever your fighting no matter what, and to do this is to use Combo's of you and your team mates abilities to hit the MAX amount of HP possible off them.
Right your Unique Skills you will have if you follow this Guide:
- You Passive ability Strut Gives you an +25 Movement speed (which +4 a second) which is very nice, in order to activate this don't be in a Champion .V.S. Champion situation for 7 seconds and it will begin.
- Your Impure Shots Spell when activate, grants you to a nice 6 - 14 ( depending on level ) +5% off your Ability Power to your Magic Damage, basically means ... an extra 5% + 14 (at level 5) magic damage. When it activates this ability gives you a nice Attack Speed Bonus which can be proven very useful when trying to get some quick hits to finish off kills.
- Your Make it Rain Spell has a nice unique ability that grants any enemy minion or champion that enters the AoE there movement speed is decreased.
- From your Mejai's Soulstealer Item you buy, you gain a nice amount of Ability power but! an extra amount per kill you gain, this can reach upto Stack/Level 20 (Maximum) which gives you a very nice amount of AP (dont know approx but maybe +60 or more) but a very nice 15% Cooldown Reduction, which is very nice for you.
Summary or The End
Hoped you enjoyed this guide, it is my 2nd guide on here, if you follow this guide you should be able to solo any lane and solo kill pretty much any champion, if you want any updates in the future or recommend me any infomation for the Offense page of the Materies would be appreciated.
Thank you for using ym guide and ill see you on the battlefield,
Signing this Guide - HellFlameLegion (LoL Summoner name)